nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member

Angry Friends what the f@#$

What up guys , I seem to be having this problem with so called friends. Here it is ,a friend that seems to be a true friend has let me know of a few that seem to be getting jealous of me because I grow a lot faster than they do . They make up shit saying I talk about how big Iam getting ,when I fucking dont it pisses me off. If any body talks about how big they are getting its them,always how much you weigh iam gaining alot iam getting back up there. A guy that is very big , told me and a friend that when you get bigger people will be jealous of you and turn things around and talk shit all the time. I do nothing but try to help! My friends and their friends out if they ask and only if they ask.Unless its a opinionated converstion, where they are just prying for input. What the hell is up with this do you guys deal with this ?

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member

Re: Friends what the f@#$

Those aren't friends......tell em to fuck off or get with the program.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    My friends like it that i got bigger. They could care less if they got bigger, they dont lift

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Shit happens to me all the time. They just look at you. They dont say a word and Im a nice person if you try talking to me. But then again fuck it, thats why these people are staying the same and were growing.

Cali is offline Female Member

Re: Re: Friends what the f@#$

Originally posted by Imnotdutch
    Those aren't friends......tell em to fuck off or get with the program.
    BINGO!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    jealous bitches is what it sounds like..good luck man

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    those arewhat we down here in texas, call bicthes! i aint got no friends because i dont have time of day for that shit!,i got some buddies we drink a little here and there but thats it because just for that reason once you start doing well here come some little bitch crying and talking behind your back as for your other "friend" he aint no friend either, going aruond telling you what so and sosaid c'mon that aint none of his business,looks to me like he just wants to be starting something between you and them other dudes.just my observation

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    everyone has good points .One of them that had me ing so much ,called me and appoligized out of the blue . I dont know ,just seems if you ever get ahead and feel good someone tries to drag you down . Just dont get it
    Last edited by nitro4 the body; 08-19-2002 at 07:24 PM.

Thread Information