Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: info please

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hahaha

oh yeah.umm me too,yeah that's it.oh we have pages of things i have done in chatrooms and we printed them out that would make you cry!!they are so hysterical!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Cycleon should write a book about waking up outside with no clothes on. I love that story!

that's funny

that was so funny.wow i just thought if something funny.when i was a junior in HS i met this girl at the shore(we have a house by the beach in nj and alot of people rent there)at this club.so i'm drunk as hell because i use to work at a resturant across teh street from the club.it's called the Ketch in LBI,nj.so i'm wrecked beyond belief.i take the girl in my car and she's liek let's go to my place.so i'm drunk as hell driving all teh way to the other end of the island which is liek 20 miles.we get to her house and we're just screwing around like kissing and then i'm all like let's do this.so she's says this!!!!"good things come to those who wait"!!!!!!!can you fuckign belive it?so i just grab all my shit, because we're on her livign room floor, and i'm like "wait for this,bye!"haha swear.so i see her like maybe two weeks later and it's like end of the summer so i'm all like thats' it i'm hitting this before her rental is up(because i've never seen her in my life and i knwo everyone there).so we start goign at it again at the ketch and she liek i want you.now i'm like 17 and she's gotta be like 35 i'm thinking.so i'm like let's go.we go back to her same shitty rental and we're goign at it like freaks.that was actually like one of my first titty@#$%.so next mornign i wake up and sneak out.well nwo i'm at the ketch and i see her a few more times in passing but we don't speak.i'm not big on post sex friendships.so scholl starts DAY1!!!!!guess who my new principal is!!!!!!!!!!swear to you!!!!my friend still brings that up to this day!!!!!

i knwo this will be deleted so read it quick!!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by primodonna
    Imagine waking up and reading this first thing in the morning...what a great way to start the day
    Ijust finished this thread, but before that I read the cock thread...I've been laughing so hard I almost threw up my eggs!!

i was damn near crying

while that whole thing was going back and forth!!hwo funny was that?!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    i don't even remember typing half the stuff i did
    What happens here, stays here

haha

oh i know right?i was reading it today and i was like wow did we say all that?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    This is a post that I'll come back to every once and a while for a good laugh. Glad I could be a part of it!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    keep this on the first page for eternity
    What happens here, stays here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information