Big Show 23 Guest

How honest are you about your AAS use?

First off sorry if this has been done before

How honest are you about your AAS use?Now before you say anything I don't mean broadcast it to anyone.I mean if a fellow bodybuilder takes you quietly aside and asks you "I was wondering have you done AAS/cycles?" in the most respectful way possible.Keep in mind before asking this question the bodybuilder comments on how solid you're looking and the hard work you've put into your training.

IMO if the person is respectful he/she deserves to be given the same respect of being told the truth.By all means if someone is making smart ass remarks about "Juiced up losers" he/she deserves response as negative as his/her comments.The way I see it if you can't be honest about it you shouldn't do it

BTW 1 thing this site has shown me is that although you people might be "horny party boy" ,& that although at least 90% of you have cycles under your belt you people are not juiced up losers.You are smart people,and I'm sure that (personality differences aside) we would probably get along fine*Oh I'm just a suck up*

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I've told those who were close to me (brother, sister, close friends) just so they realize that I have thoroughly educated myself on the effects. They have all been very supportive.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    My Dad knows.. but no one else in my family knows.. a few select guys at the gym ill talk about it with .. you have to keep my use quiet when you use it in sports

Big Show 23 Guest
    Originally posted by Diesel
    ME?

Have never touched the stuff. It's very very bad for you. :nono:

In other words, I tell no one. It isn't any of their business.
    But you've told people on this forum right?So I again ask why not be up front and honest

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Wife, parents and my brother knows. And of course all of yall.

Big Show 23 Guest

I apologize if I offended anyone

I'm apologizing just in case this question about honesty has offended/stepped on anyone's toes as this was not the intention.I'm just a very up front and honest person and if I did do a cycle or 2 (depending on the way it was asked,and the general impression I get of the person asking)I'd be honest about it.IMO you only hide things when you're ashamed of what you are doing.But I'm rambling the main point is that I'm apologizing

Oh here's a snappy comeback you people can use next time someone asks you about your AAS use in a disrespectful way

"I'm sorry,but I choose to beef up my body rather then be a puny bird chested,pencil necked,booze swilling,WWE watching couch potatoe geek like you"

*Not to hate on those of you who enjoy booze,or WWE*

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Really depends on who is asking! Usually that is one skeleton I keep in the closet!

demetri is offline Member

Re: How honest are you about your AAS use?

Originally posted by Big Show 23
    How honest are you about your AAS use?Now before you say anything I don't mean broadcast it to anyone.I mean if a fellow bodybuilder takes you quietly aside and asks you "I was wondering have you done AAS/cycles?" in the most respectful way possible.
    First, everyone is entitled to their privacy and personal space.

Second, you can't just go up to someone that you have no rapport with and expect to talk to them like you've been friends with them for the last 15 years.

It's not really any of your business if the person is using or isn't using anything. If they don't want to tell a stranger anything then that is not the same as being dishonest about it. I personally don't want to tell people I don't know or feel comfortable with anything about myself. Most of the time I'm too polite to tell them to get lost.

If you're not getting the answer that you want maybe you've already made up your mind what the truth is, or maybe your approach is putting people off.

I give people their space and they usually volunteer what they've done or doing. I really don't care. I'm there to work out and not socialize.

Thread Information