Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

A question/suggestion for osme of the mod's and older guys

Ok.. a while ago i was at my friends house.. He is on another message board.. It might be bodybuilding.com, I am not sure... but the site actually had video clips that you could open or download of a guy showing you how to do some different more techincal excerscises... Like they had 6 videos on there... One for deadlifts, bench, squat. etc. not long things just like 15 second clips... he would give a quick explanation and hop on the bench and do a rep or two to show you how.. i think this is freakn awesome... i wanted to know if any of you guys have heard or seen of this, or wif we ever had or have it on AR.. and if we don't maybe put some on there.???

Cause i know somehting like that could really beneift the site... yeah know i am sure there are a ton of pople who hear excerscice names and don't know how to do them, or do them propperly... Myself for instance.. ic ould be doing deadlifts completley worng....

Just somehting to ponder

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    There are actually a couple of threads with links to vids on them. Look under the powerlifting forum, there's many in there.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Great Website Resource

For instructions on how to do various routines, with photos, try http://www.hardtrainer.com/exercise_armoury.htm.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys,

I have seen alot of photos TNT, but I am tlaking baout videos... This training site, its like AR (but no where as good) had links in them..... it was under like personal trainer or some shit... yah know... and it would have not even links but like it would show diff pics and each pic hasd like a different excercise under it.. you clicked on an excerscise and this guy would give a 15 - 30 second speil on how to do it, then actually perform 1 or 2 reps

Thread Information