Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425

    $500 a month in child support,how can I survive?

    After 80 hrs,2 weeks pay and child support is taken out I'm left with $740.00,so without overtime I bring home $1480.00 a month minus rent $730.00 I'm left with $750.00 each month and I still have food to buy and car insurance,gas,utilities,gym membership so there's pretty much nothing left.I'm 27 years old and I'm consumed by my obligations,not to mention the fact that it took me 6 months to save up enough money to get my physical therapy for my back.I've tried being assertive in seeking more lucrative employment but without a degree or the rite connections I've had no luck,living this way seems insane.It's effecting my mind on a dangerous level,at times I'm almost unapproachable,withdrawn from friends and basically all my family,it's like I don't even know how to enjoy myself anymore.Not being able to train for the past 6 months hasn't helped either.

    Any positive reinforcement or suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

  2. #2
    Lexed's Avatar
    Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    source check info@dea.gov
    Posts
    8,774
    Blog Entries
    1
    if your fit try out for private personal training or bouncer.. I have this one guy in my gym he is a male stripper. NOt only does he bang girls at the club he get around 100-200 a night

  3. #3
    x_moe's Avatar
    x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Middle East 4 Now
    Posts
    3,663
    or become a male escort

  4. #4
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    if your fit try out for private personal training or bouncer.. I have this one guy in my gym he is a male stripper. NOt only does he bang girls at the club he get around 100-200 a night
    6 months no training no diet I'm bloated like a tick bro,but good suggestion for the future.

  5. #5
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    or become a male escort

    Ah you need a big dik for that man or I'd be on that.

  6. #6
    Lexed's Avatar
    Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    source check info@dea.gov
    Posts
    8,774
    Blog Entries
    1
    what skills you got cause its hard to give u help when u dont know what ur good at

  7. #7
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    what skills you got cause its hard to give u help when u dont know what ur good at
    I was a cement mason for 5 years but having no work in the winter is no way to live.My job now is a furnace operator,not steam or black seal so it only pays 16.45 hr an no more room for advancement.Being a trainer seems like a good idea plus I work 3rd shift so if I kept my current job and some how did that during the day that might help.

  8. #8
    x_moe's Avatar
    x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Middle East 4 Now
    Posts
    3,663
    how many hours do you work a week ?

  9. #9
    lightwaytbaby's Avatar
    lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Donkey calf raises
    Posts
    5,559
    mexico???

  10. #10
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    mexico???

    I not one to run from my responsibilities,that's a cowards way out.

  11. #11
    Pooks's Avatar
    Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,376
    U'll be fine. u're really making a big deal out of it..

    $500 a month really aint that much man.

    Like u said u still got $750 to spend after all your major bills.
    Get over it..

    I say this cause for years I had to pay $900 on something every month, that I also felt I got nothing out of it.. and yes it was depressing but i got over it..

    now. in your case u better not feel u're getting nothing out of it.
    U got a kid.. u're a big part of its life, and keep it that way.. make them earn that $500 a month, spend time with him or her, n build a strong relatioship.

  12. #12
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    U'll be fine. u're really making a big deal out of it..

    $500 a month really aint that much man.

    Like u said u still got $750 to spend after all your major bills.
    Get over it..

    I say this cause for years I had to pay $900 on something every month, that I also felt I got nothing out of it.. and yes it was depressing but i got over it..

    now. in your case u better not feel u're getting nothing out of it.
    U got a kid.. u're a big part of its life, and keep it that way.. make them earn that $500 a month, spend time with him or her, n build a strong relatioship.
    No I have 750 after just my rent and out of that 750 I pay for everything else.
    Also I see my boy 3 days a week and it's difficult to entertain him when I'm broke.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 07-24-2007 at 08:43 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    539
    it's a good thing you don't have to pay 2000.00 a month like me, which is a breath of fresh air compared to when i paid 3500.00 a month...

  14. #14
    Pooks's Avatar
    Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,376
    Well I just found something sillly.. and quite depresssing..


    If u put $400 a month (which u could not even afford sadly) into a savings account.

    at 4.0% rate..

    it will take approx 17-18 years for u to save up enough money to off-set the $500 a month payment made for child support..

    of course the silly part is that, in 17-18 years your lil kid there will become an adult n well u would not have to make payment anymore, unless they go to college n stuff.

    so LIFE is SHORT.. and FOR THE MAJORITY IT TENDS TO SUCK..
    not trying to be an asshole man..
    I"m in a pretty shitty finacial situation myself..
    I'm a long way from being a houseowner thats for sure right now..

  15. #15
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    Well I just found something sillly.. and quite depresssing..


    If u put $400 a month (which u could not even afford sadly) into a savings account.

    at 4.0% rate..

    it will take approx 17-18 years for u to save up enough money to off-set the $500 a month payment made for child support..

    of course the silly part is that, in 17-18 years your lil kid there will become an adult n well u would not have to make payment anymore, unless they go to college n stuff.

    so LIFE is SHORT.. and FOR THE MAJORITY IT TENDS TO SUCK..
    not trying to be an asshole man..
    I"m in a pretty shitty finacial situation myself..
    I'm a long way from being a houseowner thats for sure right now..

    It's cool bro any insight is good at this point,thanks

  16. #16
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,663
    Damn, this thread is depressing and I don't even have a kid.

    *Runs to get a visectomy*
    ***No source checks!!!***

  17. #17
    WEBB's Avatar
    WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Learnin from the best...
    Posts
    11,648
    is there any way you can take your bills in and appeal the amount you pay...i dont know man, i have few guys that take the shaft in child support...sorry dude, at least your man enough to stay in his life no matter how hard it gets, my dad didnt, so your a step ahead of a lot of guys....

  18. #18
    Bruce000's Avatar
    Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    226
    Sorry to hear Bro!!! I know its the last thing you want to hear, But things seem crappy now but I promise you that in a year or so things will look up. You wont even feel the money your paying for child support you'll be so used to paying it. Hope get better as the other guys said get a week end job like bouncing to tide you through the hard times.

  19. #19
    K.Biz's Avatar
    K.Biz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,509
    Become a personal trainer bro, u dont have to be a bodybuilder to be a personal trainer. You can order all the materials offline and study and take thwe test on ur free time, then hook up with a gym and start workin during the daytime, and keep the furnace thing till u build a good clientel, and drop the late night hours.

    some guys on here make very very good money training - including me, and i do it part time. I walk away with your monthly salary in about 2 weeks

  20. #20
    PEWN's Avatar
    PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Not A SOURCE
    Posts
    16,383
    Blog Entries
    9
    this thread is depressing..... makes me want to stay away from a relationship and kids...

  21. #21
    king6's Avatar
    king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    3,366
    I thought I had it bad, after rent and bills, I was only saving $200 a month. I didn't think that there are people that can't save anything. The one thing I could suggest, is invest in a mutual fund. Just put a little but in each month, then collect on the dividend at the end of each month. You wont get much to start out with, so I would let the intrest compound first.

  22. #22
    kuad is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    sobe
    Posts
    972
    i hear you bro. i am a school teacher (for 14yrs) and i have to work weekends just to make ends meet. its like the show on cnn 'the war on the middle class'. the rich get richer while the middle class sinks deeper. you can thank the Bush crime family for that. fu*king co*ksuckers!!

  23. #23
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    5,926
    That's quite a blow, Dece!

    Have you considered a temporary P-T job, bank robbery, or going back to school? Preferably the first or last.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html


    BE CAREFUL!

  24. #24
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,049
    fvckin hell mate i thought we had it bad overhear...............
    _____________________

    Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

    Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

    Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

    sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

  25. #25
    Fat Guy's Avatar
    Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    So Cali. Inland Empire
    Posts
    1,273
    Here are some ideas on how to supplement your income:


    1. Find a chick who is loaded.

    2. Get a roommate or 2 to help pay for the rent & bills (usually college students, preferable chicks who are hot).

    3. Take in a foreign exchange student (preferably Asian they pay the most and they tend to be very clean & quiet).

    4. Take in a foster kid (usually you receive $1,600 a month to take in a kid and god knows they desperately need a home).

    5. Sell other peoples shit on eBay…. Talk to your friends & family and ask them if they have old shit around the house / garage and snap a picture of it and throw it on eBay. If it sells take a percentage or pay them whatever they ask. I sold my friends Harley tail pipe for $500 and he was just happy I got it out of his garage. I gave him $100 and pocketed the change. (not bad for 25 minutes of work)

    6. Join a temp agency

    7. Collect recyclable goods. I knew a retired guy who spent his day driving around to stores and restaurants collecting plastic and aluminum and after 3 years of doing this he bought a brand new $35k car with the money he made recycling.

    Just some ideas to throw your way, but if you are creative you can come up with ways to make extra money. My personal favorite is to find a loaded chick and you will be really lucky if she is hot too…

  26. #26
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    is there any way you can take your bills in and appeal the amount you pay...i dont know man, i have few guys that take the shaft in child support...sorry dude, at least your man enough to stay in his life no matter how hard it gets, my dad didnt, so your a step ahead of a lot of guys....
    Maybe,that is a thought to consider but then I gotta pay a lawyer.Damn the vicious circle never ends.Thanks for the idea webb all I can do is try.

  27. #27
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Become a personal trainer bro, u dont have to be a bodybuilder to be a personal trainer. You can order all the materials offline and study and take thwe test on ur free time, then hook up with a gym and start workin during the daytime, and keep the furnace thing till u build a good clientel, and drop the late night hours.

    some guys on here make very very good money training - including me, and i do it part time. I walk away with your monthly salary in about 2 weeks

    I think you've just inspired me to become a personal trainer,thanks bro

  28. #28
    thetank's Avatar
    thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    im natty.no source cheks
    Posts
    2,166
    my dad used to pay 550 a month for me and my bro when we were young...goddamn that is harsh. but would you rather just have custody? paying baby sitters, and all that shit would probably cost you more right? you should consider trade school..doenst take long, there are loans that help people in your situation, and you can be making serious coin in only like 10 months

  29. #29
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    my dad used to pay 550 a month for me and my bro when we were young...goddamn that is harsh. but would you rather just have custody? paying baby sitters, and all that shit would probably cost you more right? you should consider trade school..doenst take long, there are loans that help people in your situation, and you can be making serious coin in only like 10 months

    Yes I would rather have full custody,my ex is a morally bankrupt brainless twot.But trade school is another good suggestion thanks.I think I like the personal trainer idea,plus I'm into helping people acheiving things like making themselves a better person and feeling better about themselves.

  30. #30
    PROTEINSHAKE's Avatar
    PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,938
    Human testicle worth 70,000?

    this mite help.... sell ur nut!!!!!!!!

  31. #31
    cookiemonstR's Avatar
    cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    473
    What country are you from? if your canadian and don't mind work, go to alberta, you can make 100-120 k a year, but u work

  32. #32
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    Human testicle worth 70,000?

    this mite help.... sell ur nut!!!!!!!!
    I started that thread big guy.

  33. #33
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonstR
    What country are you from? if your canadian and don't mind work, go to alberta, you can make 100-120 k a year, but u work

    US,What pays 120,000 in alberta?I was a cement mason for 5 years so I'm no stranger to hard work.

  34. #34
    Jiesel's Avatar
    Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Mid-East Coast
    Posts
    477
    I'v always wondered how they can make people pay so much child support when the person can barley get by themselves. Again I think I'd take that up with the court and maybe pay less. They cant expect you to put food on your kids table for the next 18 years If you cant eat, and drive to work to make the money to do so.

    Also I'll again say your in the wrong field. Do you have any sales type skills? I'm in Marketing and theres alot of money to be made in these fields...

  35. #35
    dedic8ed1's Avatar
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel
    I'v always wondered how they can make people pay so much child support when the person can barley get by themselves. Again I think I'd take that up with the court and maybe pay less. They cant expect you to put food on your kids table for the next 18 years If you cant eat, and drive to work to make the money to do so.

    Also I'll again say your in the wrong field. Do you have any sales type skills? I'm in Marketing and theres alot of money to be made in these fields...

    I had fun selling cars back in the day but the money wasn't consistant enough.I actually like to sell people things that they want,I was thinking maybe a real estate gig during the day and keep my job at night.It's a big gamble being in sales and not making good money every week,child support doesn't wanna hear that I didn't sell enough to pay my support tab.I really think that at this point training people during the day and my current job at night is the answer,until I get a job at a big company like Sunoco oil refinery or a union company in a industrial copacity.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •