Thread: gold diggers

eradikate is offline Senior Member

gold diggers

why are most women these days are gold diggers! they marry for the money not for the love! i can't take this!! this drives me nuts!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    No kidding, my 9 car garage attracts the wrong type! Now I'm upset. If anyone wants me I'll be on the rooftop pool.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Aww man, you have said a mouth ful there. fortunately, I am dating a rich girl, so I guess you can say I am a gold digger?
    Na she is a good girl, she is very down to earth, but I have had some run ins with gold diggers, that is why when a woman asks what I do for a living I tell them I am a cook at Mc Donald's!!! LOL. That way if they stay with me, I know they aren't a gold digger!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

when girls would ask me

what i did for as living. i would say i worked on IKON models which is true, but i'd tell them i was the janitor and see their reaction,haha.i'm right there w/ ya S30!!haha.you want good diggers eradikate, come to NYC for a week. women hear make great $$ and STILL are loking for the payday.fuck that!!i spend my $$ on me.i'm expensive enough.my gf has it good though, but all the randoms get no lootchie for the cootchie!!!

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I know the feeling bros ... Out in LA everyone wants to know what kind of car you drive .. fucking drives me up the wall...

Re: when girls would ask me

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    what i did for as living. i would say i worked on IKON models which is true, but i'd tell them i was the janitor and see their reaction,haha.i'm right there w/ ya S30!!haha.you want good diggers eradikate, come to NYC for a week. women hear make great $$ and STILL are loking for the payday.fuck that!!i spend my $$ on me.i'm expensive enough.my gf has it good though, but all the randoms get no lootchie for the cootchie!!!
    <---booking flight to NYC...
    I hear ya on the "I'm expensive enough for me", whew, who loves me more than me? No body...

smallmovesal is offline Female Member
    last time i dug for gold my mum ended up missing her bling bling tooth.

that said, telling a chick you work at a grunt job is not a good test - if i heard that i'd walk away thinking you had no ambition in life... i like a guy who aims a little higher than that.

that said, i'm working up to being head frymaster at a&w so don't tell me i don't have goals.
    I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.

Good call Small... but I don't have to worry about those sorts of things, cause women either like me for who I am, (Mcdonald's uniform and all,) or they can go find some rich dude that will kiss their Arse!!! LOL!!! I mean what is the fun in someone kissing your Azz and giving you everything you ever wanted? There is no fun in that? Besides I get what I want anyways.. tee hee!!!! <devil grin>

smallmovesal is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Good call Small... but I don't have to worry about those sorts of things, cause women either like me for who I am, (Mcdonald's uniform and all,)
    what can i say? i'm a sucker for polyester.
    I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    lucky me. I got somebody from back in school. once they know you as nothing, its all peachy. at that time i was in a band doing pretty good so i had all the music chicks around. I met the current one in a physics class, so no problema

this is what im gonna do. after i make a lotta money, im gonna lie to the girl that im not so rich. not buy here gifts everyday and see if she sticks with me. and when the time comes, ill show her my real house, my real car, and some serious cash

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    heh' i didnt know my gf was a gold digger until she broke up with me last week! (a little story) yeah last week she broke off a 1yr 1/2 relationship for this hispanic guy thats 23 that graduated from Rice university with an economic's degree. and get this for you guys that live in houston he lives with his parents in Memorial ($750,000 and up houses ) fucking i was like what the fuck i have my own place and i have a decent job. oh well her parents didnt like me anyways. i eventually asked her what he did for a living and she said he worked for Amtrak and i just started to laugh cause they are going out of buisness. but still 23 living off mommy and daddy's riches. man im pissed bro's. GOLD DIGGERS are every where. where can i find a decent looking active, and attractive woman at?

sorry bro's i had to vent.
    Jarrett

Cali is offline Female Member

peaker is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear that jarrett, u you think know someone and they do shit like that, pisses me off, i feel your pain bro

peaker

damn sorry to hear that bro...im madd just reading your post...gold diggers....i really dont like them

Originally posted by Diesel
    Diesel does Dallas.
    LMFAO..

well its been 2 weeks with out the gold digger around. and i started my dbol and t200 last week talk about depression and aggresion all in one. I say alot of things i shouldnt be saying aloud to girls now! LMAO now all i have to do is find a good girl that will treat me right. im tired of blowing booo koo's of money on bitches. Any one know any single good looking girls of age in houston .
    heheh i'll post a pic if need be lol

oh and did i mention im about to start a dbol and t200 cycle .. damn i hate self abuse!

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    You all got it wrong, turn it around, I know Im looking for a sugar momma, hell who wants to work any more.

i like girls who work. who have direction in life. it dont matter how hot they are if they dont have a fucking brain and direction. i rather have a decent looking smart angel, than a really hot dumb devil. ya heard meh?

MindBomb is offline Member
    I met my wife during college. I didn't have penny to my name...That was 11 years ago....Now I own my own business and doing well...Nothing is too good for my wife....Look around and you'll find the right one...Don't settle... I believe in "true love".

haha well since im too young to make ne real money are the gurls seem to be tire biters haha

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Eradikate...I'm sure you'll find someone nice that cares about other things besides money....Maybe you should try an older woman who already has accomplished her goals and is self sufficient.
    It worked for my b/f.
    Babyweight

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    My ex-fiancee' left me for a man 12 years older than she is...he is a millionaire of course...

He started crap with me so I told him, "Hey Old Man River, shut up before I break your hip" Guess his 5 year plan worked...because she is driving a Ferrari...
    Last edited by woodsy169; 08-28-2002 at 12:38 PM.

hahahaha! man boy do i hate them gold diggers all they do is look at what your driving and what kind of clothes you got on. fortunatly i at least dress nice and i got a mavado watch! ugh. when they look at the car there like why do you drive a 92 mustang gt. "hehe cars been gutted and is loud as hell. hmm... maybe i should look into getting an xterra or somthing..

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry Babyweight...
    Last edited by woodsy169; 08-28-2002 at 12:39 PM.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Hey Jarret, sorry wrong person.
    Woodsy169, check your pm.
    It's all good.

not to sound rude but your a girl! i dont care if you drive a capri! aslong as your nice honest decent looking and dont have baggage im all game!..girls look at guy on what they can offer them and what they will be precieved like when there with that person. I want someone that can be themselves and not worry about what other people think!
    Jarrett

Originally posted by Babyweight
    Eradikate...I'm sure you'll find someone nice that cares about other things besides money....Maybe you should try an older woman who already has accomplished her goals and is self sufficient.
    It worked for my b/f.
    Babyweight
    older woman? i dont think older woman will go for a college boy when they can go for a man who has a steady job, a house, and a car. Well, i need to find me an angel. i was in Korea for a month, and yes alot of girls are real innocent. i felt real evil around them since they were such angels. angels...

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

A little wisdom from IC

Eradikate and Jarret,
    One thing you can always count on is change and it when it dose happen no one is ready for it as we all hate change. Change is uncertain and scary at times and for this simple reason we tend to shy away from anything unfamiliar. That being said all you can do is chalk it up to experience and try not to let it make an impression on future relationships. Not all women are gold diggers just like not all men are lying womanizers.

On the up side do not take finances to such an extreme. I’m not casting stones here and am in no way implying that one’s income will determine how good a mate they will be. But the simple truth is that most anyone including men wants someone who is self sufficient with high ambitions and can provide their fair share. This is not to unruly a request to make even if it is not often brought up in conversations.

Is this a reason to leave a 1 ½ year relationship?

Of course not, but I would bet that there are most likely some other reasons that the relationship went sour. Some that you may not even be aware of.
    The best thing you can do right now is to not be bitter, (at least not openly anyway) and to be as happy and successful as possible. Nothing causes regret over a busted up relationship like success and happiness. And believe me, nothing actually feels as justified when that regret surfaces in your ex and it shows itself. Be not to quick if this happens to brush her off. If you really DO have as strong of feelings that you imply you will always need to leave a door open for her to come back. I’m not saying for you to become her door mat to leave when ever the fancy hits her, but common brothers, everyone makes mistakes and if you really love her then you will be willing to forgive and forget. Ask her to open up in the future if the relationship ever is reconciled and speak openly about what may bother her. Be careful not to be to quick to be defensive if she dose bring something up but rather work on correcting what ever it is to make the relationship blossom into something that is really worth her wanting to hang onto. I know that this has worked for me and here recently. Me and my ex have worked things out after a year and a half breakup and it was her that came back. Just always be sure to present yourself in as positive a way as you can and I bet you’ll be surprised at her response. Good luck
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-31-2002 at 09:03 AM.

damn tobey bro, im speachless. the points you made were awsome.. everythink about phsycology? DR. PHIL

Thread Information