BigD is offline Associate Member

Question Anyone having trouble doing a search?

Not to complain but is it just me or is it getting very difficult to do a search?

I'm trying to do some searches on some basic questions that I know have been asked a million times so that they don’t get asked yet again. However anything I do a search on gives me tons and tons of results making it still very difficult to find what I’m looking for.

Again maybe it's just me but is anybody else having this problem?

Anyways back to digging

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What are you searching for ?

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Just basic info on a cycle I’m trying to build. It's been awhile since I’ve researched anything and I need a little refreshing. Things like half lives, and dosage. I pretty much have everything in my head I’m just trying to check myself and tie in a few loose ends.

I'm not really looking for answers to my questions with this thread, just wondering if just doing something wrong.

I was thinking something like being able to do a search within a search would be cool?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Yes, but when all else fails, ask away.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Have you tried to limit your search just on the thread titles? That might narrow it down some.

Or hell, q's are always being asked over and over by newbies so why don't you go ahead and ask away, I'm sure nobody will say anything and if they do I"ll kick them square in the NUTS.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You've made the attempt to search for the info, and you possess enough knowledge to understand the advice that you receieve...so? Start a thread. You've earned that right.

Thread Information