Farmer is offline Member

*God Bless Ashley Pond & Miranda Gaddis*

Just wanted to see if anyone has heard of this story so far? Its all happening like 30 minutes away from my house in Oregon City, Oregon. Ashley has been missing for 8 months and Miranda has been gone for 6 months. One of the prime suspects was a family "Friend" named ward weaver who came out to the media saying he was the prime suspect and was open for interrogation. He was saying he has done nothing wrong and has nothing to hide. About 2 weeks ago he was arrested for raping his sons girlfriend, then a week or so later the FBI got permission to search the property and found remains of 1 body under a tool shed...then the next day (today) they confirmed the ID of the body as Miranda Gaddis then they also found another body in a barrel under a concrete slab that was constructed a few months ago. It is terribble because everyone has been so full of hope that they would be alive somewhere. The 2nd body hasn't been conirmed yet but will be soon. It is sickening what someone can do, I would love to be the person to put this sick son of a b*tch in the dirt.

The reason for this thread is just to see how far this story has made it across the country. And just people to share some thoughts.

God Bless to the family of Ashley Pond & Miranda Gaddis, it is very sad situation that no person or family should ever have to go through. The good from all this is that Ashley and Miranda are in a place far better than here and will live in eternal happiness.

God Bless

physio_sport is offline Banned
    im from the uk. it was on the news over here too but not too many details where released to them at that time. these sick fuckers should all be executed by having these penis chopped off with a rusty knife and left too bleed to death.

Quad is offline Female Member
    I'm from Mn and heard about it on the news this a.m. They should give the parents the right to be this guys jury and judge
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

Cali is offline Female Member
    I heard about it too. There's no justice for someone like that. No amount of pain and suffering on his part can even compare to what the girls' families will have to live with.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    My soul hurts for all those taken from their familes and friends.

Whats worse is the guy couldnt have made it more apperant that he did it and even worse his father is on death row for killing and burying a woman on his land.

nuke is offline Member
    Damn....Argument for a f*****! up gene pool

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I read that this weekend. God bless those two little girls.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    there are some sick f*ckers out there!!!! anyone who doesn't support the death penalty should when it comes to cases like these...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the guys a bucket of shit. What's scary is the step mom taping down the sign right above where one of the bodies was found which said "dig her up" or something along those lines.

Death for sure.

steele175 is offline New Member
    i heard on the radio the other day truely horrrible

Thread Information