wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

elgibility rules of NCAA?

Hey guys my question is that I am entering my sophmore year at a comm college in Louisiana and am also talking to southeastern state Louisiana about playing ball for them, i have my training and speed back to a football regimen but am concerned about my elgibility. Am I losing athletic elgibility while attending a community college? If so would that mean i would enter next year as a sophmore athletically? could i still have a redshirt year if i am losing elgibility? or will i be able to go to college as a freshman athletically

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    as far as I know you have lost the years that you were at comm college. you can still redshirt at the college you go to. of course there may me someone more knowlegable than me around here

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Your eligibility starts when you play 5 or more games for a accredited institution, or if you ever played on a accredited semi pro team or higher then your eligibilty is gone. My advice to you is to get cleared through the NCAA Eligibility Clearinghouse (it cost 32.00) and this will get you a step closer to playing ball. I play Div I ball and I am 26 years old...I was in the military so I had to go through all of this before....good luck.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    FatBack, you just made my day brighter. I started one Div I AA game due to half the team being suspended, and thought that had started my clock. I now have the funds to go back to college, and wanted to try and play football. Good question st82hellnbak.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    no prob

Thread Information