partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

will someone be blunt with me?!

ok i smoke it up every night.sucks to have to do it to sleep but whatever.anyhoo, i smoke out of my little piece.back in college all the guys on my basketball team use to roll phatty blunts.now me, i can't roll a decent blunt for shit.anyone have some suggestions??no matter how many times i try i just suck at it.oh and what's the biggest thing i can use to roll a blunt w/ a quater pound of goods.i wanna make a phatty the size of a baby's arm,hahaha

physio_sport is offline Banned
    goto http://www.bongsandpipes.willybanjo....duct_pg21.html
    and you can buy a rolling machines which will allow you to roll anything from a 8" to a massive 24" but you might need to buy specillist paper which is conviently sold buy the same company.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ever used a cigar ? just cut it down the center, open it up, get all the tobacco out, and then put your grass in there, and then roll it back up, tight as you can.

that's what i need a rolling machine!!

yeah key i suck at it though. i can never get the ends tight enough and when i do it doesn't pull.rolling machine sounds good.thanks physio, i'm off to look into it now----->

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Key is the fold, should be able to get papers with wire in them, makes fold go better.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    Just take your thumbs and roll it back and forth till the green is compacted. Then fold the side nearest you into the crease behind the compacted green. Start at the middle. Get it all tucked, all the way down, then roll it up with your thumbs, sliding your thumbd from the center to outside. easy as pie

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Re: will someone be blunt with me?!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    will someone be blunt with me?!

Ok, I hate to do this, but you asked for it. I don't see you and Brittany together in the future. Sorry bro.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    take a dollar bill, put the paper and smoke inside of it. roll the dollar bill until its nice and tight, its a home made rolling machine

I havent used in ages but thats how i did it and works great

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Cool your troubles are over partyboy

Check it out bro, for a PHAT ass blunt do the following...its easy trust me

1)get a fat blunt (NOW blunts work well)
    2)With the tip of your tongue lick one side of the blunt (like a seam)until its really wet
    3)get a sharp non serrated knife and cut that shit...empty tobacco
    4)now with your mouth completely drench each side of the blunt (so the papers dont come apart)...let them dry...it wont take long
    5)put in mr. BUD, roll it back and forth until it gets packed.. lick both ends again...seal it... like the seam again...dry with lighter...
    6)smoke and enjoy!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: your troubles are over partyboy

Originally posted by symatech
    Check it out bro, for a PHAT ass blunt do the following...its easy trust me

1)get a fat blunt (NOW blunts work well)
    2)With the tip of your tongue lick one side of the blunt (like a seam)until its really wet
    3)get a sharp non serrated knife and cut that shit...empty tobacco
    4)now with your mouth completely drench each side of the blunt (so the papers dont come apart)...let them dry...it wont take long
    5)put in mr. BUD, roll it back and forth until it gets packed.. lick both ends again...seal it... like the seam again...dry with lighter...
    6)smoke and enjoy!!

couldn't have explained it better myself...that is EXACTLY how i do it, or did it back when jimmy schwaggert was around

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: your troubles are over partyboy

Originally posted by symatech
    4)now with your mouth completely drench each side of the blunt
    Ughhh...I hope you don't share it with anyone else.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    bro, nowadays they have bluntwraps! goto Amoco and ask for a blueberry blunt wrap and MMM the blunt taste great. i dont blaze no more since i have to do well in college now and weed has set me back soo much. blunt wraps BABY!!

Re: Re: your troubles are over partyboy

Originally posted by EXCESS

Ughhh...I hope you don't share it with anyone else.
    lol.. its not really that big a deal...nobody cares...but i see your point and its funny

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Double wide & a $1 bill . blunts taste lik shit. If you stopped smoking after a few days you won't need it to sleep. better quality of sleep. If you want good sleep take melatonin....

smoke kuz you love it not to sleep

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

what's the biggest thing i can use to roll a blunt w/ a quater pound of goods.i wanna make a phatty the size of a baby's arm,hahaha
    sorry, can't help you out, but i can share a funny story...=)

for one of my friend's birthdays, they made him a novelty blunt with something like 4 ounces of KB. the thing took like 6 packages of cigars and a lot of spit. i forgot what kinda cigars they were. anyways, the damn thing had like a 1.5 inch diameter. the cherry was utterly ridiculous. i remember watching people try to hit it, but no one could stop from cracking up everytime they put it to their mouths. people called it the olympic torch. needless to say, it set off the fire alarm.

someone took a picture of my buddy hitting...if i can dig it up, i'll post it...=)

all said and done, and years down the road...we look back at that occasion and think...what a waste of money...=)

steele175 is offline New Member
    i suggest u use some honey or maple syrup gives great flavor to the smoke and taste to blunt itself. that style works best w/ phillys , but backwoods is the best. takes a little more skill because their thin and odd shaped but they smoke the best! when u roll it just be gentle and take ur time, eventually u will master the art!

adaptations is offline Member

i wanna make a phatty the size of a baby's arm,hahaha

God father......Tahe a pilly blunt..and carefully, yes i said carefully....
    work out all of the tobaco from the cigar.....
    Then once you have an empty blunt....break up your bud....and pack dat shit o-so-tight...

Thats about the biggest blunt your gonna smoke....

I love rolling blunt....I dont even smoke...but when the boys smoke...i rolll it.....damn i can roll nice....Jealous?!?!?!?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Here you go: with pics and everything

http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/JointPage.html

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    package it up send it to me and I will roll them up for you

damn guys!!!

i think this is ALL the info i will need,haha.nice to see so many of my friends helping out the cause!!!phat blunts will be on me anytime anyone wants to get down!!!i'm gonna practice this evening to work on my skillz!!!i'll come on tonight and let you know how i made out once i'm all toasty!!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Solid advice from everyone, and if you really wanna get high, don't be afraid to go with the somewhat ghetto but always effective "gravity bong in the sink" trick. All you need is a milk carton and a bowl or some tin foil. 3 or 4 hits with some kb and you're good to go.

haha

JP, my gf's little bro and i have a hidden gravitron in his basement that we hit up when my gf goes to sleep. 3 or 4 of those and i can barely get up the stairs to bed!!!gravitation for mental retardation

Doood my friends and i lifted an OZARKA bottle from Randalls 1 time.. we turned it into a gravity bong and hit it out of his pool/..... soooooooooo blowed....so so blowed. nearly fell in LOL

ps i coughed for a long time!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Re: Re: will someone be blunt with me?!

Originally posted by PTbyJason

Ok, I hate to do this, but you asked for it. I don't see you and Brittany together in the future. Sorry bro.

damn you jason!!!!

and i thought we were friends!!!!!!damn you!!!!!i'm hurt beyond words. sniff sniff, not THAT kinda sniff!!!!i was crying!!!shady people.........

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: Re: will someone be blunt with me?!

Originally posted by clockworks

sorry, can't help you out, but i can share a funny story...=)

for one of my friend's birthdays, they made him a novelty blunt with something like 4 ounces of KB. the thing took like 6 packages of cigars and a lot of spit. i forgot what kinda cigars they were. anyways, the damn thing had like a 1.5 inch diameter. the cherry was utterly ridiculous. i remember watching people try to hit it, but no one could stop from cracking up everytime they put it to their mouths. people called it the olympic torch. needless to say, it set off the fire alarm.

someone took a picture of my buddy hitting...if i can dig it up, i'll post it...=)

all said and done, and years down the road...we look back at that occasion and think...what a waste of money...=)
    ..thats like a $1200 blunt! post a pic, post a pic!!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    hey party if you need a test dummy...sen dme the rolled blunts and I will try them out for you...the cool thing is you wont have to pay me either...

Thread Information