Thread: tatoos

thegame01 is offline Member

tatoos

i was thinking of getting a tribal marking on the top part of my bicep that wraps around .I am sure you know what i am talking about .
    Anyways i was wondering how many people have or like tatoos .

Ladies dont be shy ,what do you think of these .
    guy's comment as well do you think it takes away from the muscle or does it look good ?

Peace

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I was thinkin of gettin one of those too. But not sure if I could do it b/c it's there for a while, ya know ??

I think it makes your arm look tight (cool) as hell......

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Not to flame, but don't you think tribal is a little trendy. If you're going to get something, get something that will stand out. Get something unique.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree it's trendy but I've been thinkin of getting a tribal/barb wire looking band on each arm. I had one of those fake tatoos on last weekend and damn i looked good.

hey bmann i agree thats why me and my bro decided to do something diferent with the tribal markings.
    Me and my bro grew up loving the barbarian brothers(David and Peter Paul )(twins)
    they kicked ass btw ,anyways so we will have in the tribal marking the symbol in chinese for " barbarian brothers)

How's that for diferent ,what do you think bro
    cool thanks for the replies and keep em coming people
    the more the merier

Peace

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I got a tribal one on my arm .. its unique and one of a kind ... if you do get one get something that means something to you ... Im actually glad I did get it ...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Little Girl
    My hubby has 2 and he'll get an other one in 2 weeks. I love barbwires and I wanted him to get one but it's too expensive...the bigger your arms are the bigger the bill is!

LG
    Show off

My arms are good sizes as well so I guess I'll be looking at a pricey tattoo. When I tried out one of those fake ones (actually a few) my wife really loved it. So I just have to fork out the cash

does your arm have to be a certain size in order for it to be nice ?

tatty is offline Member
    Originally posted by thegame01
    does your arm have to be a certain size in order for it to be nice ?
    Put it this way, if your arms are small your tattoo will stretch when you bulk up. But either way, it will begin in your lifetime.

Nonetheless, I see people with tribal tattoos all the time. Nothing wrong with them, but personally I like something that is definitely unique. Being of asian descent, I had a Chinese sage warrior tattooed on my forearm when I was fairly skinny and it stretched out as I began to bulk up. Not too too badly, but enough to notice the warrior was getting fat!

Here's a picture of mine...note, if you have the chance to get touchups, do so!

Lastly, tattoos are addictive!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tatoos-tatty.jpg  

jammergsxr is offline Member
    As a tattoo artist I do alot of Tribal,Here is a way that you can get a tribal and make it stand alone.Ask your artist if he can stone wash it instead of solid black this will give it like a stone statue appearance.Its basically a grey wash with stone highlights.This will also make it easier on the artist so barter the price down!

Thread Information