Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jarrett is offline Senior Member

im now new in the dating game

me and my ex jsut recently broke it off and im once again new to the dating game. i need some advice from the guys and the gals on how to impress a date and some good ideas of places to take them!

GOD DO I HATE GOLD DIGGERS
    Jarrett

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    How old are you?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If you're in houston, Laff Stop is a fun place. If you don't have a sense of humor, then they'll help to get her laughing. After you leave though, you're on your own. It's down in the River Oaks area.

Um, let's see, what else. Baseball games can be fun / casual. Better hurry though, b/c they're going on strike Friday.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Be yourself and don't try too hard.

yeah i've been to laff stop a couple times the one off 1960 though it was a ball Im 22 Bmann. those are some pretty good ideas i got season tickets to the Texans so that will be a plus. now i jsut got to find the right kinda girl im looking for the one from last night had way to much baggage. I just hate the ditzy blonde dumb bitches...BUT THERE SO HOT!!! but hey thanks for the tips.. i jsut wish it was as easy for a guy to pick up a girl as it is for a girl to pick up a guy. i self evaluate myself to much thinking there not gunna like me. and i hate the idea of having to buy a girl a drink to start a conversation. plus i cant drink. and the temptaions of ordering a beer are so strong!
    thanks guys.
    Jarrett

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Back in my single days, Magic Island was always a winner for me. Worked every time. That was about 10 yrs ago though, I dont know if its still a cool place or not. Of course, once I got married I never had the need, or the $$, to go back.

yeah i've driven buy that place a few times that place looks kinda run down. but like i said i have never been in it .. hehehe im still looking at 100 dollar dates! lol what ever happened to the taco bell and a dollar movie lmao! now i jsut need to find someone worth my time..

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Jarrett....woohoo...sounds like the Cellar went okay last night, huh??!! Hey I work at Enron, maybe I can get one of the ones that posed in playboy to go out with you.....hehehehe

hahah i got that playboy edition bro those girls dont look all that great.. hmm ."thinking" maybe your wife has a younger sister you could hook it up for me mean while nah the cellar was alright last night.. but going tonight if yah can make it out 1.50 long island ice tea's (to bad i dont drink anymore)

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Jarrett, what ever happen to your pig....I am sure she is lonely and needs some comforting....shit you won't even have to spend anything on the pig.....and she will never say no.....and you don't have to spend anytime with the pillow talk....

and hey if that doesn't work out bro then there is alwyas the county fair....I hear the tail at those things are f*ckin' fine...

Just messing with you....your time will come...don't rush into it....you least expect it, is the time it will hapopen...go out have fun...take a few girls home wfrom the bar....and keep it real! Good luck!

yeah butch i was expecting you to give me such an uprising comment to my FFA days lol ... i guess im just in that woman hatter mood! .

Originally posted by jarrett
    yeah butch i was expecting you to give me such an uprising comment to my FFA days lol ... i guess im just in that woman hatter mood! .
    I had to be a smart ass some how...

but bro you will bounce back...I didn't think I was going to but I did...have no relationship now...but i sure as hell have been having a great time when I go out....

Keep your head up boss!

yeah its almost winter time in a couple weeks lol (in texas winter hahah) but yeah tis the season to bulk! im not really intreasted in finding another girl honestly jsut kinda lonely not having one anymore

yeah its almost winter time in a couple weeks lol (in texas winter hahah) but yeah tis the season to bulk! im not really intreasted in finding another girl honestly jsut kinda lonely not having one anymore
    Hey if yu can't find anything in Houston....there always is Los Angeles. You are guaranteed to find something here....if you don't....then you have serious problems...

i cant stand La was there last sept the damn sun didnt come out till almost damn near noon! only problem is them texas girls are so damn tempting.. and have that south style to them.
    hey but thanks butch!
    just incase you gotta extra bed for me lmao
    jarrett

The sun may not come out till noon....but the trim comes out at dawn...lol....

But it's cool, I have seen texas women on TV and I must say they look fine....I'll have to come down there some time and see for myself...

There's always room for you here bro...but your taking hte couch....I may like dogs and you may like pigs but there is no way in hell we are sharing a bed....

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    u say ' back in the game ? '

so EXACLY its a game, u need to set yourself rules....
    my rules are as follows :

rule #1 : i dont date.
    (if a guy ask me out, its not a date.i pay my own..bla bla)

rule #2 : i dont sleep around.
    (i dont have sex with the guys i hang around with, no matter how much u want it. cause once u do, ur offecially dating, and not available anymore..and if u do , u get attach somehow, and then, the game is over ...)

rule #3: i dont play.-> no rules!!
    (such as u dont have to wait 3 days to call, no mind games if he likes me or not, cause if he doesnt thats his problem not mine....be TOTALLY yourself...)

those rules has worked really well for me, i can call a guy in the middle of the nite without him trying anything and thinking hes gonna get some ' butty call action '....let me know if u come up with 3 rules...
    the only little hidden rule that i have between the others is: i only tAke the guys phone # (dont give mine out), but 99% of the time i call him back cause i think hes got boy-friend material, and im kind of interested )

good luck, dating is not as easy as it seems!
    sweetgirl

hahahahah how much you normally spending when you go out on a friday or sat night in LA? just curious!

On myself....I average between $100 to $120 (a night)....food is included in there...but mostly it is all drink money...

When I am with a girl at a club/bar it tends to be a little more...depending on how much she can handle..

sweetgirl that sounds like some awsome rules! lol might have to try them out some time! lol i think its awsome for a girl that pays for her ownself but buying the drinks or the entertainment is on my part. my ex used to always look for the most expensive meal on the menu. she drove me insane.
    I do normaly jsut give me number out i dont like collecting numbers if someone likes me enough they'll call! i just hate the stupid games.

Originally posted by sweetgirl
    u say ' back in the game ? '

so EXACLY its a game, u need to set yourself rules....
    my rules are as follows :

rule #1 : i dont date.
    (if a guy ask me out, its not a date.i pay my own..bla bla)

rule #2 : i dont sleep around.
    (i dont have sex with the guys i hang around with, no matter how much u want it. cause once u do, ur offecially dating, and not available anymore..and if u do , u get attach somehow, and then, the game is over ...)

rule #3: i dont play.-> no rules!!
    (such as u dont have to wait 3 days to call, no mind games if he likes me or not, cause if he doesnt thats his problem not mine....be TOTALLY yourself...)

those rules has worked really well for me, i can call a guy in the middle of the nite without him trying anything and thinking hes gonna get some ' butty call action '....let me know if u come up with 3 rules...
    the only little hidden rule that i have between the others is: i only tAke the guys phone # (dont give mine out), but 99% of the time i call him back cause i think hes got boy-friend material, and im kind of interested )

good luck, dating is not as easy as it seems!
    I'm lost...you say these are dating rules...yet the first rule is you don't date...how effective are these rules....and it's good you don't sleep around....keepin' it real!!!

damn 120 a night! thats a chump change .. you must be going to the kiddy 18 and up clubs. i cant ever get away with just drinks for 160 bucks a night!.
    most drinks are from 4 to 8 dollars a piece!
    heheh whats your best approach line when coming onto a girl!

you have to keep in mind I am either already drunk or high as a kite....and I thought $120 was expensive...

I really don't have apick up line...I'm just natural and try and start a conversation with them....however, I am really shy so if I'm not buzzed then I won't talk to agirl unless she comes to me...it's fucked up but oh well....I amtrying to over come that barrier....now if I have some cocktails then it's on like donkey kong....which is alomost every weekend...

guys,guys..
    my rule # 1 is the most important one.
    i dont date meaning 'lets get to know each other better, and hang out'. no need to impress me and think if u r good enough, or maybe u should have worn this other shirt instead !! and just like friends, u dont expect them to pay for u when u go to the restaurant !! (now STARTING to date is defferent, and u need to set new rules...lol)

but those r for,before, dating, its like the "u-pass-the-test-or-not", to have further dates !!
    and even though i only set 3 rules, theres tons of little ones between the others!! (for, theres always a 'what if ', kind of thing....)

so even tough my frist rule is i dont date, it gives me the ok 'go ahead ', for the chance of ' the actual frist date '. cause remeber, the frist date is not a real date, its a test
    sweetgirl

yeah going to clubs and bars is getting way to pricey. next time you get out ask for a bush wacker it tastes like a white russian 2 of thoughs and you or your date gunna be good for the night!. and butch dont feel bad i have the shame shyness problem only im not really that shy just afraid of rejection i guess.

bush whacer huh? I will keep that in mind....yeah shyness is a bitch but it's cool though...I have done good thus far...

Sweet girl, thanks for clearing that up....I now understand....but I have a hard time doing the friend thing.....

im going to the beer cellar tonight 1.50 long island ice tea's
    lets see what kind of charm i can pull out of my ass tonight!
    oh well off to the gym before it gets to crowded! see yah on the flip side!
    jarrett

Sweet girl, thanks for clearing that up....I now understand....but I have a hard time doing the friend thing..... [/B][/QUOTE]

yup. i know its hard, even for a girl. but it will pay off, because they will all want u more than ever!! and then u will have a good variety of choice

(sorry, i wrote bit long ..)

think urself as 'the display in the window' while girls are shopping. u r only on display, looking neat, nice, and ur kind of a tease at the same time. every girls admire u, look at u....and they all want u.....but they usually walk pass u, and go in the store, but always end up trying something else on, and buying it....but deep inside they knew they should have taken the time to save more money to buy u (the display), and go out of their way, and ask to try u on.

usually, u always return what u have bought in the store, exchange it, or tossed it in the closet and forget about it or regret it......but with the display, it always a 100% sastisfaction cause u went out of ur way, u took ur time to save money,..ect...

everygirl knows its the best way to go, but most of them dont wanna wait, or dont think and go with whats on sale, simply cause they dont want go out of their way to get 'the display', cause its too hard......
    but those r not the girls u want,...u want a serious buyer...u will only meet a few serious buyer, but once u do, u will be good to go......

thats why u got rules, if u didnt, every girl would take u, use u for a while and go for the next big sale. thats why u r not on sale/ thats why u got to have rules...

and thats why the friend thing pays off at the end.
    sweetgirl

steele175 is offline New Member
    sweetgirl............thanks for the behind the sceens view of how woman think. i must have a 75% off sale sign floating above my head.

anytime steele, darling

and be careful too, cause if a girl says something, it TOTALLY means something else....always go with what shes got between the "lines"....

i also have this other little rule : do not spend more than 2 full days in a row with the same person (no matter how much u have fun and such...) cuase then u became his/her property and its harder to have an eye on someone else and stay in the "dating game" (and it can become awkward too) (had that happen to me once )

so .....75% off ????u will be soon off the market , never mind in the store !!!
    but really, sweetie, remember that "the display" is usually always the best, the most wanted....with the most quality of all, ....but also the most expensive one....reason why only few can afford "the display" (you)
    (perhaps u need to upgrade a bit so u can be up in the window, cause nothing can never go out of style, darling..)
    sweetgirl

tatty is offline Member
    I'd say to stay away from the clubs/bars with your date, as their concentration could wander from you. It's best to leave the meat market selection open to only you.

man where else am i supposed to meet a single girl.... omg my ex called me earlier trying to play games liek i want you to date other people but i still love you etc. and maybe in the future crap!! WTF am i suposed to do!

tatty is offline Member
    man where else am i supposed to meet a single girl.... omg my ex called me earlier trying to play games liek i want you to date other people but i still love you etc. and maybe in the future crap!! WTF am i suposed to do!
    Hmm, i learned it the hard way, but cut all your contact with her. She's playing with your head bro. That's selfish shit.

yeah bro! right now shes pretty much got me by the testicles. yah know i love her with all my heart. I think whats shes wanting to do is date me and along with other people. and i jsut cant have that from having a serious relationship with them to just dating them and while someone else is dating her and kisssing her aswell that shit dont fly with me.
    i know theres a law about beating women but what about a law for beating sense into them?

steele175 is offline New Member
    so playing hard to get is the way to go i guess. ....
    but, jarrett i'd follow tattys advice and cut contact. none of that "stop calling me" or " WHAT DO U WANT NOW" because if ya talk for to long she will just end reeling ya back in to fuck w/ ya head.

yeah thats what looks like is gunna happen. i'm the type of guy that always has to be with some one i love the affection! and damn it. tom. im gunna throw some mad game at some of these girl in college. maybe that will help me get over this girl

Originally posted by tatty
    I'd say to stay away from the clubs/bars with your date, as their concentration could wander from you. It's best to leave the meat market selection open to only you.
    actually, i'll have to disagree, cause it could be a great opportunity to see how serious ur date is, and how much ur date is 'really' into u or not. i think at some point u can test ur date and see if its worth it to have an other date.

aww, darling jarrett..im sure u can do other things to get over ur ex !! ...like going to the gym, looking so good and walking by her, while shes drooling for u (but of course, u cannot give in to her )
    but i'll have to agree with everyone else, u need to cut contact with her. cause until then, u r not totally free to other women, and u might be missing out !!

good place to meet a girl would be the health food store, the gym, the pool....anywhere, really. once u see one, just go talk to her and be urself.
    sweetgirl

yeah thanks sweetgirl. your really up lifting!.

jarrett, bro I learned the hard way as well, I kept contact with an ex and everytime I talked to her it killedme...we were trying that friend thing...but it kills you whenever you see her with another guy....you have to try your hardest bro to not talk to her nor she her....like tatty said out of sight out of mind.....I wish you knew that youa re playing with fire when you keep contact with the ex....besides if she sees that you don't want to talk to her nor see her it may make her think that you don't want her...and if she still watns you it will make her want you even more....

you understand where i am ccoming from?

MinnieMe is offline Female Member
    Well you could always meet me and my friends..........."networking"... that's the best way to go... .........lol

M-M

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information