Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    big palo is offline New Member
    consider this....Aids will be the "killer" of the human race, Aids is not a major epedemic in islamic countries, WHY? ...pple dont go around f**ng everyone else,...simple really! Why dont they? .....measures are taken.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by big palo
    consider this....Aids will be the "killer" of the human race, Aids is not a major epedemic in islamic countries, WHY? ...pple dont go around f**ng everyone else,...simple really! Why dont they? .....measures are taken.
    Ok
    You dont know what your talking about bro. There are alot of muslims in Africa that have aids. To many!!
    Viruses dont go by religion or race.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    You hit the nail on the head.
    This is their way of life, just because we have different customs doesn't mean that they are wrong.
    Many countries get disguted when they see how much moral corruption is in America. This is how they have always done it.

How many thieves would there be if the punishment for stealing was losing your hand? Two strikes and its not physically possible to steal anymore.
    If you ask me, as a society we go to easy on criminals.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    That’s ridiculous,, I signed it

Fuck those bastards! They control people with violence.

Sure, we sleep around here in America,,, it's called Freedom of choice. but I doubt you'd understand since I don't think there is a word in Islam for Freedom. If you want to be oppressed and told how to live~ fine, more power to you... but stop forcing that BS on the rest of us who would rather think for ourselves.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 10-11-2002 at 09:43 AM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I've just returned from service in the Middle East and they have as much a problem with AID's as we have in the 'great unwashed west'!. They don't sleep around as much!, maybe if we circumsized female members of western society they wouldn't be doing much sleeping around either. So do you advocate female circumsizion too my friend?.

Bouncer

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    That’s ridiculous,, I signed it

Fuck those bastards! They control people with violence.

Sure, we sleep around here in America,,, it's called Freedom of choice. but I doubt you'd understand since I don't think there is a word in Islam for Freedom. If you want to be oppressed and told how to live~ fine, more power to you... but stop forcing that BS on the rest of us who would rather think for ourselves.
    they live up to a higher code then the majority in America today. You must understand something here: How they judge right and wrong is by religious law, it has been provided to them, and they follow it to a tee.
    In other countries, we judge right from wrong by how we "FEEL" about certain issues. This is called humanitarian morality. We all know that how we "feel" changes from day to day, and the powers that be control how the majority of people feel.
    A real life example that ya'll can relate to is the media spin on steroids . If used properly, they will not cause serious damage to your health. However, bodybuilders do not have the FREEDOM OF CHOICE when it comes to taking steroids. We are TOLD HOW TO LIVE and how steroids are bad for us.
    That is how they have always done things over there, just becuase America's values system is constantly degrading doesn't mean you have to lash out at these people for doing what they have always done.

Step out of the Western-Culture mentality for a second and examine the cituation from neutral ground and you will see that neither side is wrong, but both need to understand how the other thinks.

you know, you're right,,, smashing someones head with a rock DOES sound appealing right about now...
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 10-11-2002 at 02:57 PM.

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    you know, you're right,,, smashing someones head with a rock DOES sound appealing right about now...
    i'm all about it.

Did i at least put it into perspective for you?
    Inhuman punishment is a term that has only come along in the last couple hundred years, and only from social claims groups who try to sway the public belief systems in order to benefit their own agenda.

Who was burning witches not too long ago IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW. Yep, that was us.
    Be careful when you point fingers, the US is not as enlightened as it claims to be.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    Signed...She shouldn't be punished like that .....

But you might need to know why that kind of things happen in the Middle East ...
    Think about it ...they lived by those rules since they existed ,and that"s pretty long beeing them the first "people" to leave the home of the Cromagnon,Africa....They just go by the "Book" and the rules they interpret out of it...
    just like in the Crusades when for over 500 years arabs where massacred in the name of Jesus 'cose "our Book" said we have to take Jerusalem back(back???????)

Or the Slavery,ask you grandparents..my friend's granny said " and on Christmas we'd let them eat outside the barn...It' s their holiday too"like it was the sweetest thing ...Mutilations ,up to 500 lashes(normal people pass out at around 300),skinning,ni**a hunt, and good ol' .45 where the usual punishments for the WIDE range of No-No's for the Slaves..
    Since the inquisition ,buffaloes and indians massacres, Civil War , Wietnam , to this days.. human rights and sane judgment have been pi$$ed on (This Days: A woman gets $80M for spilling the coffy,people stealing $250M while laying workers off get a tax payed vacation in a white collar bungallow and a fine of $25M( !!!25!!! he just stole 250???)
    the kids blowing each other brains out , DEA bust of legal medicinal pot clinics and arresting M.D. for distributing a patients pain reliefer the helps them And Under the State law they thought were allowed to vote.

And don't think Europe is any better ..Thru the Wars in Bosnia ,Serbia and Kosovo,Russia fall-apart,ETA attacks in Spain,Hulligans in England ,Riots in France ,China and Japan I see they ain't doing any better ...
    To me it seems like the whole world IS %u(k3d up and it just gets worse.
    And if we don't do something(and we I don't mean a race or a religion but others that think like I do ) using that great ability that separates us from the monkeys :ADVANCED COMMUNICATION AND LOGICAL REASONING we're all FU(K3D and here WE I mean ,white,black,brown, red yellow and albino color of skin
    All but the green ones ,They're smart ,they came a few times.saw what was going on and said"We ain't messing with this $hit" and left...Who has seen an UFO lately????

sorry
    just had to vent

TG, actually, that was well put and I agree.

Bellicose, yes, we DID burn witches, the difference is we realized it was inhumane and stopped.
    I do agree that "western" ways are far from perfect. I appreciate your attempt to "enlighten" me, but I doubled minored in college (History and Comparative Religions), so I am not completely ignorant on the subject. I have my opinion, and I respect yours. But still, I think Tennis_God said it best... except I would have added "Fuck the bastards!"
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 10-11-2002 at 05:46 PM.

malidfa is offline Member
    signed!!!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BELLICOSE

You hit the nail on the head.
    This is their way of life, just because we have different customs doesn't mean that they are wrong.
    Many countries get disguted when they see how much moral corruption is in America. This is how they have always done it.

How many thieves would there be if the punishment for stealing was losing your hand? Two strikes and its not physically possible to steal anymore.
    If you ask me, as a society we go to easy on criminals.
    Too easy on criminals huh...we are all law breakers on this fucking forum...or has juice become legal since I last checked. Come on people. Don't look at this as a political, religious, or even cultural issue. This is a human issue. There is so much bullshit in our world that we need to open our eyes to, and stand up against, or up for if that is the case. Just because it is a societies culture, doesn't make it right. The question is, do we have the right, the obligation, to impose our views on them? Yes. Quite simple. We have a global responsibility.
    I don't know about the rest of you guys, but how many of us have been so close to having kids when we didn't feel like it was the right time? Exactly....there are an assload of people on this board that have kids, out of marriage, and love and care for them like everyone else. Just tired of the bullshit. Lets take care of each other, and make tomorrow better for everyone, not just the fortunate.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Spoken like a true philosopher bronco,that was great.

For the rest of you: think if it was your sister that was gonna be stoned to death? Ill tell you what if it was my sister, I would be fighting back against the walls till my hands fell off,then I would bite the fuckers till my teeth rotted away,then while on the ground almost dead, I would be blocking every stone I could with my right leg b/c my left leg wouldn't be able to move anymore from bashing those fuckers in the face. I would die fighting for what I believed is right and one day if its my destiny ill be proud to take up the challenge

Last edited by str82hellnback; 10-12-2002 at 08:20 PM.

Just tired of people forgetting what fucking compassion is. People are so quick to judge, and they usually have an exceptionally short memory when it comes to their own past.

Originally posted by broncojosh
    Just tired of people forgetting what fucking compassion is. People are so quick to judge, and they usually have an exceptionally short memory when it comes to their own past.
    You sound like a democrat

That is their society, she broke the law, and according to law she must be stoned for her crimes.
    Compassion? They are giving her some time with the baby, aren't they?
    Don't you understand that that is how things are over there. Just because our society is so progressive in nature doesn't mean there's is.

Not too long ago(early1800's) we were burning, raping, and killing Chinese immigrants for being willing to work for low wages. And did i mention that our law enforcement turned their heads and actually encouraged these activities. This actually led to the illegality of cocaine. (If you want me to explain, just ask)
    Where was their compassion? Their petition? Give it a break.

Step out of Western Culture for a second

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Signed. Sad. Thanks for bring that to our attention.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

You sound like a democrat

That is their society, she broke the law, and according to law she must be stoned for her crimes.
    Compassion? They are giving her some time with the baby, aren't they?
    Don't you understand that that is how things are over there. Just because our society is so progressive in nature doesn't mean there's is.

Not too long ago(early1800's) we were burning, raping, and killing Chinese immigrants for being willing to work for low wages. And did i mention that our law enforcement turned their heads and actually encouraged these activities. This actually led to the illegality of cocaine. (If you want me to explain, just ask)
    Where was their compassion? Their petition? Give it a break.

Step out of Western Culture for a second
    Oh, I get it...because we made mistakes (and you can give countless examples I'm sure, because a number come to mind) we should allow this bullshit to continue? Is the legal law all you stand for? If it is bro, I truely pitty you. I know in me, there is a sense of right and wrong. I juice, because I feel like it is something that shouldn't be governed by anyone esle but myself. When I make decisions, I make them because of who I am, not what the fucking laws say. I know, being a law student, that these laws are what hold a society together, but I also know tha there are some societies that simply do not belong intact. In this time of enlightenment, societies that encourage these types of crimes agains humanity should not be allowed to function in a global environment. We, the United States, being amongst these global lleaders, need to press our economic hand in this and say that we are not going to support this bullshit.

Originally posted by broncojosh

Oh, I get it...because we made mistakes (and you can give countless examples I'm sure, because a number come to mind) we should allow this bullshit to continue? Is the legal law all you stand for? If it is bro, I truely pitty you. I know in me, there is a sense of right and wrong. I juice, because I feel like it is something that shouldn't be governed by anyone esle but myself. When I make decisions, I make them because of who I am, not what the fucking laws say. I know, being a law student, that these laws are what hold a society together, but I also know tha there are some societies that simply do not belong intact. In this time of enlightenment, societies that encourage these types of crimes agains humanity should not be allowed to function in a global environment. We, the United States, being amongst these global lleaders, need to press our economic hand in this and say that we are not going to support this bullshit.
    see, its bullshit to you because of a number of factors(your raising, bleeding heart, clomid therapy, i don't know), but to them its the law and its how its always been. And it what they have always known
    If everyone made decisions of right and wrong by how they "felt" like you do, there would be havoc. Our friend the sniper in D.C. is having some fun right now, and is probably not "feeling" like he is doing something bad.
    Its dangerous to judge right and wrong by how we "feel." How we feel changes from day to day, by what the media shows us and by what claims groups bring to our attention. Our society is controlled by the media and claims groups. Why? Becuase they have so much influence on how we "feel" , and thus rule our government.
    Our society is becoming so progressive because of our belief in judging morality by how we "feel", otherwise known as humanitarian morality. In other societies they practice religious morality, which is the belief in a code of law that has been provided to them. It is the supreme law of the land, which tells them what is right and wrong, and the punishments for commiting crimes. And unlike our bullshit constitution, it IS the law of the land.
    If you are wondering where my views are coming from, i am currently taking a class called "contemporary social problems." They encourage us to view current and past social problems with a non-biased eye to see that most are only wrong cause we have turned them into such a bad thing.(ie, drugs,steroids ,abortion)

""to them its the law and its how its always been. And it what they have always known"" ----true apsolutely true
    ""
    our friend the sniper in D.C. is having some fun right now, and is probably not "feeling" like he is doing something bad.
    Its dangerous to judge right and wrong by how we "feel." ""
    no .no .no .no....now this is different from the arabs practicing their law....this dude has probably been raised by OUR society rules and if he thinks what he is doing is right he is a Sociopath = A Sick Bastard....and if he knows he is doing wrong and still does it....he is A Sick Bastard...
    I am of an Anarchist nature myself and I believe in fighting for your rights....but that Sick Bastard picking innocent people or the Sick Bastards that blown up the Club at Bali are not fighting for nothing but their own Sick amusement and I would love to get the sniperist and all those Bali bastards in a Wrestling Cage one by one so they can't run away...and them Show them how some wonders of Wing tsun.....

I'm simply saying that if we just accept the way things are, knowing they are wrong, they will never change. Not once did I say that it was okay to break the law, but I simply don't use them to shape my morality. If something is wrong, change it. Some people get blinded by their faith, and it should be our responsibility to protect those that fall victim to there barbaric, inhumane beliefs.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Belli-
    A few years ago a man in Saudi Arabia broke a law(i cannot remember at this time the exact infraction) and the 3 judges that sentenced him gave him this punishment. They got to gang rape his sister. Now if you can go along and say because that is part of their law it's OK, you my friend need to do some serious searching of your own morals. I would expect more compassion from you being a born again.

Most of us break the law here so don't get high and mighty. As Americans we don't inflict cruel punishment that can be considered torcher because it's wrong.
    You call our Constitution bullshit. Why don't you go buy a ticket to Afghanistan and live those rules you defend so vigorisly.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 10-15-2002 at 07:50 AM.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    Belli-
    A few years ago a man in Saudi Arabia broke a law(i cannot remember at this time the exact infraction) and the 3 judges that sentenced him gave him this punishment. They got to gang rape his sister. Now if you can go along and say because that is part of their law it's OK, you my friend need to do some serious searching of your own morals. I would expect more compassion from you being a born again.

Most of us break the law here so don't get high and mighty. As Americans we don't inflict cruel punishment that can be considered torcher because it's wrong.
    You call our Constitution bullshit. Why don't you go buy a ticket to Afghanistan and live those rules you defend so vigorisly.
    I'll pay for the ticket...

physio_sport is offline Banned

A few years ago a man in Saudi Arabia broke a law(i cannot remember at this time the exact infraction) and the 3 judges that sentenced him gave him this punishment. They got to gang rape his sister. Now if you can go along and say because that is part of their law
    look pheedno i suggest you dont speak about islam and its laws because clearly you dont know what your talking about.
    these judges where not judges they where tribal elders for small comunities that are split like as you see in afganistan they have there own "laws" that they live by.in islam rape is punished by execution, if youre proven guilty youre dead and thats that!. there are alot of assholes out there in our countries i know that, im not going to protect them. but you can't condem all 1.5 billion muslims just because a million of them decide to make there own laws. you people need to understand the difference between muslims and "muslims" who are using the name of islam for there own selfish gains.these people who do these things are clearly not muslims, even though they claim to be. they dont pray 5 times a day, they dont follow any of the teaching, and etc.. etc..

oh yeah and we also execute people for murder, rape, child moelesting, drug trafficking and armed robbery.

one day when our muslims countries get proper leaders we will be better off. i pray every day that our "Leaders" of the country get replaced by proper muslims leaders who will bring respect to the name of islam.

www.sexcriminals.com/news/12764/
    www.datalounge.com/datalounge/news/record.html?record=8545

Mugs is offline Anabolic Member
    signed......................

Belli-

You need to be quiet cause you truly don't know what you're talking about. You isolate one incident and this accounts for what all Islam stands for? That's just pure stupidity on your part.
    I do defend their rules, and i respect their right to have those rules. Just becuase we as a society are on a moral crash, doesn't mean we have to criticize them for having moral absolutes. Our constitution is so general that is makes me sick. Look how much the amendments have been exploited.
    The framers of the constitution wrote it assuming that the people that were under the constitution would have moral absolutes.(ie-religious morality) Little did they know.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by physio_sport

these judges where not judges they where tribal elders for small comunities that are split like as you see in afganistan they have there own "laws" that they live by.in islam rape is punished by execution, if youre proven guilty youre dead and thats that!.

oh yeah and we also execute people for murder, rape, child moelesting, drug trafficking and armed robbery.

I was mistaken in my earlier statement and should of rechecked my memory.

A point still stands that these people operate on a law system that is based through religion and offers no exceptions to special circumstances which can occur. Rape is rape, no argument their but a man stealing food for his family and a man stealing money from a charity should not recieve the same punishment. Someone who engages in consensual sex with a loved one(out of wedlock) should not recieve the same punishment(i don't think they should be punished) as a whore.
    You are right, I am no scholar in the regulations a laws of islam but punishments that make headlines half-way around the world on a regular basis portray a society who does not allow a human to live his/her life as a human.
    I don't think these people or any other should mimick American society in any way. A different part of the world will have a totally different value system but values and beliefs should always be questioned. Questioning beliefs and values is what either makes them stronger, or sheds the light on how useless, idiotic, or in this case barbaric they are. These punishments they inflict need to be looke at. They are simply too cruel

Oh yeah, I don't believe in the death penalty. A life imprionment would be a far worse punishment in my mind than to simply be put to sleep.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 10-15-2002 at 12:26 PM.

You need to be quiet cause you truly don't know what you're talking about. You isolate one incident and this accounts for what all Islam stands for? That's just pure stupidity on your part.
    I do defend their rules, and i respect their right to have those rules. Just becuase we as a society are on a moral crash, doesn't mean we have to criticize them for having moral absolutes. Our constitution is so general that is makes me sick. Look how much the amendments have been exploited.
    The framers of the constitution wrote it assuming that the people that were under the constitution would have moral absolutes.(ie-religious morality) Little did they know.
    It is our constitutions ability to change that makes it so great. The genious of our forefathers is that they knew they didn't know everything, unlike yourself. You'r "moral absolutes" don't conflict when you see a woman being killed for a societies ignorances? You tell people that they need to be quiet, but the only one i'm interested in not hearing is you. Yeah that was a flame, sorry guys. Just fed up with all the high and mighty bullshit...you are here, enjoying our shitty constitution, and immoral societal pleasures, so it's oh so easy to critisize. See what happens when all that gets taken away. You called me a "bleeding heart" earlier, thanks. Compassion and understanding isn't a bad thing.

Cry me a river Bronco..........
    I'm not blaming our framers for our problems today, but society. So you say i'm acting high and mighty? I can't even criticize our system?
    Compassion and understanding isn't bad, but there is a place and a time. Is it called 10-20-let you out on the street? NO, its 10-20-life.
    There's a place and a time.

just one observation bellicose....You can and have critisized the system...so don't ask if you can't..
    and you where the first and only one to say who needs to be quiet....something you never should have said to someone if you wanted to keep their respect......
    I love debating on a educated level since I take it as more of a mind-chess game than proving someone wrong.....
    and as proven so far here on AR we can debate without shuting others up (like you did) and without using the lame 8th grade sarcasm(like you said to bronce)....if u wanna be sarcastic at least make it better than that....
    Now this is not an attack against you or flame...just some guidelines...

Originally posted by manijak
    just one observation bellicose....You can and have critisized the system...so don't ask if you can't..
    and you where the first and only one to say who needs to be quiet....something you never should have said to someone if you wanted to keep their respect......
    I love debating on a educated level since I take it as more of a mind-chess game than proving someone wrong.....
    and as proven so far here on AR we can debate without shuting others up (like you did) and without using the lame 8th grade sarcasm(like you said to bronco)....if u wanna be sarcastic at least make it better than that....

Originally posted by manijak
    and as proven so far here on AR we can debate without shuting others up (like you did) and without using the lame 8th grade sarcasm(like you said to bronce)....if u wanna be sarcastic at least make it better than that....
    I hear ya bro, point taken. Sometimes i really piss people off with my sarcasm, i guess that's cause i say it like it is. I'll try to run my words through a "flame and sarcasm" filter.
    I also enjoy playing the mind chess game and proving people wrong. I guess you know how frustrating it can be when someone is proven wrong and they keep trying to dig themselves out of that hole i put them in, its quite sad(not referring to this thread). Its clearly check-mate, but everyone knows it but them.

for all those who disagree with me cool,there are two sides two every story. some think it is INHUMANE to stone this lady...fair enough....in Australia we think it is INHUMANE to give people the death penalty, are we so much more advanced than this cruel barbaric counrty called...YOU GUESSED IT...AMERICA that imposes such a penalty?
    GUYS DO U CATCH MY DRIFT?? the point is NO we are not more advanced than America, we are different , just like these countries we are arguing about....different.
    Humans will always move towards compassion and away from the rules that were set in the begining of time. Does this mean we have become better or does it mean we are disobeying the teachings of our various religions in order to do what WE think is right and wrong..we could go into this for hours, but basically if u do believe in religion u will try live according to the values set forth in the holy books and NOT the values modern society preaches to you. What will society say is barbaric punishment in 200 years time? jail? where do u stop?
    thanks Bellicose for being able to see the other side bro

AKA BOUNCER ,No i dont advocate female circumsition, and PLEASE if u discuss things as sensitive as this speak with facts rather than generalisations bro,cause the FACT is islam nore the middle east practises female circumsition but rather individual tribes...big difference.
    although I dont advocate it,doesnt mean they are wrong!...just different.And yes the middle east does have an aids problem but no where close to the magnitude the west faces.

So Islamic stoning is only a tribe thing!. read this;

__________________________________________________ __________

TEHRAN, Oct 30 (AFP) - Iran's reformists are seeking to end the practice of stoning for adultery and other offences, a reformist leader said Wednesday, while not saying if another form of death penalty might be substituted.

"Concerning punishments that are enshrined in the Sharia (Islamic law), we cannot say that they are unconstitutional, but we think we must make some revisions in certain domains," Mohammad-Reza Khatami said in an interview published on the Internet.

©2002 IranMania
    A photo of Mohammad-Reza Khatami the brother of President Mohammad Khatami and deputy speaker of Majlis.

Khatami, brother of reformist President Mohammad Khatami and head of the main reformist Islamic Iran Participation Front, said on the Womeniniran.com site there was currently "a judicial debate" over the use of stoning.

"Some religious leaders believe we can replace stoning with other punishments. As a result, we are considering the use of other punishments."

"The Imam (the Islamic regime's founder Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini) believed that if something damaged the image of the Islamic regime, we should not practise it," he said.

Stoning is used to punish mainly adulterers, but the president's brother questioned whether the Sharia's strict precondition for dealing out such a punishment -- the testimony of four respected witnesses to an adulterous act -- was always respected.

©2002 IranMania & AFP
    Photo/Atta Kenare
    Foreign Minister Kamal Kharazi sits during a news coference with Swiss Foreign Minister Joseph Deiss in Tehran 27 October 2002. Iran said the Islamic republic was open to dialogue with the West on human rights issues as long as religious values were taken into account.

During a visit here this week, Swiss Foreign Minister Joseph Deiss said he had been assured by his Iranian counterpart Kamal Kharrazi that an alternative to stoning was under consideration.

The death penalty is implemented frequently in Iran for a range of crimes, but usually by hanging.

Men sentenced to stoning are buried up to their necks in a pit, and women up to their armpits, but according to Islamic tradition they are acquitted if they succeed in pulling themselves free before they are killed.

In one case last year a 35-year-old woman convicted of acting in pornographic films was stoned to death for adultery and "corruption on earth" in Tehran's Evin prison where she had been held for eight years.

The Entekhab newspaper said she had been tracked down after investigators noticed the serial number of an electricity meter that was in the background of a scene in one of her films.

c'mon bro dont twist my words i said female circumsition is a tribal thing...not stoning. yes u are right stoning is in sharia law, but were people are misled is that not many muslim countries practise it...lebanon,syria,jordan,palestine,etc .

Palo I wasn't refering to you, And there's no such country as Palestine either. Indeed recently in the West Bank and Gaza collaberators were stoned to death then had their dead bodies dragged through the streets and hung from lamp posts.

im not gonna start on the palestine/ israel thing cause u being a jewish sympathiser will never admit that "israel" was not on the map until 50 yrs ago or so, i only speak of facts and that is an undisputable fact. but to speak of the stoning of these collaborators...yes they probably were stoned and killed under the name of islam for selling the palestinians out to the occupiers...they get what they deserve...one collaborater will cause huge amounts of suffering for the palestinians as have been shown again and again by the extra judicial assasinations of palestinians willing to fight for their freedom.

Palo I'm not getting into it here either, my views and other's are over here;

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=24312

Bouncer

RockSolid is offline Banned
    This is an old thread, but ignorace makes me sick.

So many people are calling this "third world" and "barbaric" But we Americans forget just about 100 years ago we were BURNING and FRYING women for being "witches" thats barbaric in my opinion.

and about 80 - 100 years ago we were hanging and lynching people beacuse they were black.

Women in America started getting to vote only in 1920, Just look back 100 years ago with the Purtians and you will see extremist Chrsitiainty treated women the same as extreme Islam.

Lets look at ourselves before critiziing other peoples cultures.

As for stoning as a PUNISHMENT for Adultry, has anyone read the old testament????

The punishment for adultury Judaism, Christianity, and Islam is stoning.

As for the women, whats happening to her is wrong, but she should abide by laws of the land, if I was livining in a country and knew adultery is punishable by death I woudnt go around sleeping when im married. That law is kept to PREVENT people for doing it, and the punishment is for setting an example for other people.

And I know a little about sharia law, you need 4 witnesses to place a person into stoning, and I belive that there was none in this case, so they had no rite even religiously to do what they were gonna do.

Thats why the western nations have so much adultury and disgust, in saudi there is absoulty no crimes, no robbiers, no rapes, nothing.

She should have known better.
    Last edited by RockSolid; 12-14-2002 at 04:51 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information