rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Tribal wrap around upper arm help please

is there any websites that have some good pics of tribals cause im gonna get one and would like one similiar to Goldberg's but would like to see many of them to see if I can see some better ones, the guy doing my tattoo has a book but only a few tribals to choose from please help out if you can.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Type in Free tattoo flash in your search bar,lots of sites to choose from.P.S. Goldbergs tribal is just that Goldbergs,get something original that fits you,hell draw one up or have a artistic buddy do it and take it to your local artist that way only you have that tat!just some advise from an inkslinger.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    why not go to a parlor and look through his books at finished products that way you can see the quality of whoever your going to use. Just remember you dont have to use an exact copy of his/her work if he is any good you can modefy it to your liking........HITMAN

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    i looked through the books at different shops untill i found the one i liked... u can check out my art here on the site at http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=16617

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I like your tribal shonuff, its sweet and thanks guys, you are right I need to pick my own so mine can be original. Ill chceck some out and see which I like the best. thaks again

Thread Information