Thread: Wisdometooth...

palme is offline Rosie Member

Wisdometooth...

I think im about to get on on my uper left side...do i need to have it pulled out?

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    they're not good for anything,and most of the time they come in crooked. My dentist told me you don't need to get them pulled, but alot of the times they come in crooked, and you get an abcess. damn i had impacted wisdom teeth it wasn't fun bro. when i went to get them pulled they didn't give me any gas because my insurance didn't cover it. so, all i got was a bunch of novalcane shots in the gum by the teeth, and they pulled them out. OUCH!!!!

With my luck it will come out crooked with a twist or something...lol...novalcane dont do shit! I might get some tequila before i had over to the dentist.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Good luck with the snatching bud. I personnally would be more inclined to hang onto all the teeth that I had unless my dentist told me there was no other alternative. Hope it dose not keep you out of the gym for to long.
    IC

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    MANNNNN i feel sooo bad for you.. i had my wisdom toooth pulled... i frist off cried for like 3 hours... my mouth was stuffed wit cotton, and i wa son Ibuprofen (cause the fucking bastard didn't give me any percs or any pain killers) for like 3 days..... Shit sux bro... Like me Novacain does not work.. i don't know if the desntist likes to fuck with me or not... everytime same f ing thing.. he sits there jabbing me with the needle aasking me if i feel anything.. i am like yes asshole quit freakn jabbing me in the fucking gums.... After like 4 injections he just yanks the fucker out with pliers.... YES I AM AN ANTIDENTITE

No way is alittle tooth ake keeping me out of the gym Tobey! (sarcasm?)

Darkknight i feel you bro! They should use something stronger!!

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    hel yeah i feel like hitting the dentist when he does htat
    just f ing decking him

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    okay, kreper69, your insurance sux ass bro... Darkknight442, you must be a hard ass mofo...i could not imagine getting my wisdom teeth out without the xanax and meperzine that was prescribed to me!

Thread Information