sweetgirl is offline Female Member

just thought to let u guys know.....

hey guys, i just wanted to let u know, that i might not be at AR anymore,..or for a while......all depends of my next roomate, if he owns a computer or not, cause this isnt mine
    (until, i can buy one of my owe, which wont be for a while...)

but u guys were all great, especially, with my guy-thing problem (which , by the way, im barely talking to him anymore..)......-->and no brocojosh, its not my frist problem to say the luv word, too soon, cause i luv all u guys !!( by the way, u stiil own my that dinner at dennys, josh !! )

and sorry, mikexxl, i cannot make it to OT, but anytime in bc, im there, baby !! (unless, u got an extra ticket for me??...lol..........and make sure to leave me , at least the cookie crumbs....lol)

and i promoise, as soon as i get my hands on an other comp., im back in the game (AR)!! i have never been on an other board, and i never had to be, cause eveything i needed to know, is here, and with the bonus of nice people, here at AR....thx guys.....

frm sweetgirl
    xxx
    hugs and kisses

* misss u already *
    ps: im here for 2 more days , for sure, though......so, im not to be missed, just yet !!
    Last edited by sweetgirl; 08-31-2002 at 04:55 PM.
    sweetgirl

tatty is offline Member
    Well, I didn't supply you with any knowledge, but I bid you a fair adieu and hope you keep yourself busy until you pick up another PC. They're fairly cheap at the moment, you should look at picking up an old Pentium 1 or 2 (less than $300)...

take care

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well you'll be missed here girl, but i know you'll be back before you know it...

...and there always will be some cookie crumbs for you here ...and maybe even a few cookies ...have fun girly and...we'll see you here soon...

XXL

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    aww, that sucks. i was just beginning to "recognize" ya. welp, i haven't been here that long either, but i can say i remembered a few of your posts...especially some of the pickup lines, haha...=) get a computer soon and come back! hey, for a few hundred dollars, i can build ya a top of the line computer!

rough breakdown:
    motherboard = 110
    cpu = 110
    memory = 60
    case + power = 50
    harddrive = 60
    cdrom = 30
    sound card = 50
    video card = 50
    network card = 30
    speakers = 50
    keyboard + mouse = 30
    monitor (expensive part) = 300

well crap, building from scratch isn't cheap. i keep forgetting that when i upgrade my computers, i salvage a lot of old parts, so its not nearly that expensive. i just built a new athlon xp 1800+ system for only 300 bucks! =)

disregard all that crap i just wrote...just get a computer so you can get back on AR...=)

-clocky baby

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    check www.pricewatch.com

sometimes you can find good deals on older computers. hell a celeron 400 would do fine for just hanging here.

either way you go, come back soon!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Kiss's and Bon Voyage. I sincerely hope we see you around here again.

Bouncer

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Hurry back. Female members are a rare breed around here. This is a like a big sausage fest round herrrrrrre.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Don't worry, Your already addicted sweetgirl. In a couple of days you'll begin to sweat, go into DT's and you'll find a computer somewhere to get your daily dose of AR ! LOL

Honestly, hope to hear from you soon. Take care and God bless.

Tobey

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    We're not going to lose you. And you are right, I do owe you that dinner. I'll shoot ya a pm tonight. Take care of yourself there sweetgirl...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Take it easy sweetgirl. we never really had much if any interaction, but you seem like a good person who will be missed. I'm sure you'll find your way back.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    you'll be back in no time

Thread Information