Thread: Arnold Stories

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member

Arnold Stories

Hey post your arnold stories if you have any, or any quotes from him that aren't common. I luv this guy, he is so dedicated to the sport it is amazing. It is sad to see him old

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    He said in the Arnold Encylopedia that getting pumps in his arms is better then sex. Fucking moron.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I read in a magazine one day (MD Or some shit?) that he once went into the forest with Lil' Franco Columbo and did nothing but squats for 4 hours straight. They couldn't walk for a week, but he added a solid inch to his thighs in that week. They also mention that it was a big orgy fest too in the forest.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    on a film on his life that i watched, they said his parents didnt want him training so often and he had to ride his bike to get the gym everyday. it also said that one day the gym was closed because of christmas so he broke into the gym and his hands froze to the bar.

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    I read in an entertainment weekly type magazine that while promoting Collateral Damage in London he pissed off some reporter and her boyfriend because the day after his interview (where the reporter says he was touching her all over) he saw the two of them and said, "Is this guy the reason you didn't come to my hotel room and suck my cock?" Direct quote.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I often wonder about this sometimes. Now don't get me wrong as Arnold is the man when it comes to BB. He is deffently a reason why the sport has bloosomed into what it is today. But if y ou lool at almost ALL of his earlier pics whe he first began training, all of his pics had his legs hidden below to knee. He has mentiond that this was due to the very poor calve developement that he had at the time. Then like in a 1 year periods he comes out BAM with some of the biggest calves ever. Kinda of makes one wonder how he did it in such a fast time, like maybe they were inplants? Just something that I always wondered about.
    IC

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Tobey
    I often wonder about this sometimes. Now don't get me wrong as Arnold is the man when it comes to BB. He is deffently a reason why the sport has bloosomed into what it is today. But if y ou lool at almost ALL of his earlier pics whe he first began training, all of his pics had his legs hidden below to knee. He has mentiond that this was due to the very poor calve developement that he had at the time. Then like in a 1 year periods he comes out BAM with some of the biggest calves ever. Kinda of makes one wonder how he did it in such a fast time, like maybe they were inplants? Just something that I always wondered about.
    IC
    No, probably site injections coupled with a huge effort, I saw some pictures of him were he is doing standing calf raises with at least 800lbs, I doubt implants would help him there... Yeah, the calf story is famous. Hehe, he also made that horrible movie Red Sonya to promote bridgette Nielsen, then when he got bored, he forked her over to Stallone. He must've been quite a player in his glory days, there is some movie out there where he does his version of "Wild On" about Rio...

Thread Information