getfit28 is offline Member

Question/Curious

For those of you that strictly had their hook ups through the net only ( like me ), how many of you guys will lay low for while because of the raw deal crack down? I'm tempted but kind of scared, should you suggest I lay low till things cool down? thanks.

FreaksAllWeek is offline New Member
    The crack down on steroids is not looking for you. Labs are shutting down all over the country, and thats who they want, not the little guy. I believe international orders are still able to go through. Might wanna get some mroe feedback on that though.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I don't see the point to this question. Just because everyone starts doing it again, does it really mean it's that much more safe for you to?

It's not exactly "safe" anytime

getfit28 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    I don't see the point to this question. Just because everyone starts doing it again, does it really mean it's that much more safe for you to?

It's not exactly "safe" anytime
    Ok well, if there's people in the US still getting stuff without any problems then there's more of a good chance that I can too with no problem. I hope this helps you understand where I'm comming from... thanks.

Thread Information