Thread: Madden 2003

$uperman is offline Member

Madden 2003

Just curious if any one has played madden 2003 yet ? i rented to see what it was like and i think its hard as fuck. i get so pissed at that game. its already cost me one controller haha. maybe i just suck , i dunno. anybody else agree thats it hard ?

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    I LOVE MADDEN!!! i was playin the hell out of ncaa 2003 but then i got madden and its alot better than last years version.im pretty good at football games i only had it one week before i was already playin the computer on all madden mode the hardest level on the game... i was killin the computer on the other modes and i like a challenge...just keep playin superman youll get the hang of it sooner or later.. when ever they go online with the game maybe we can meet up and ill kick your butt for a couple of games
    heres a few tips:
    i like to get a team that has a qb that can scramble, it will open your game up so wide when u put like 5 wr out the cpu defense goes into a dime then u just pick which side of the field u wanna run..i love runnin with mcnabb i racked up over 150 yards just doin that with mcnabb on the all pro level.
    run the ball atleast once everydown if u get under 6 yards to go on 2 down run again most likely youll end up with another good gain then u can either throw on 3 and short or just run again..that works wonders for your offense especially when u keep runnin and rackin up 1 downs the d gets tired and then u can burn them deep because they wil start to stack up against the run...well as u can tell i love madden and i love talkin about it

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's all strategy bro. Practice some diff. play calling routines to find yours.
    For example, I don't use a 3-4 defense at all. Just don't need it.
    You just have to develope your own strategic outline and put it to test.

Shonuff is dead on about the running game. Screw passing, only pas when you have to, or when the element of suprise is anticipated.
    I'm in week 11 with 1800yrds rushing. I usually don't break 200 passing in a game.
    Stiff arms, spins, and jukin.

thanx guys , yeah i was waxing the comp ass on rookie , but when i went to pro its damn near impossible. im not a real big gamer though so that may be it. i like the create your own player. i have my own team haha , all the players are my family and friends

TRIPPLEHHH is offline New Member
    I wish they had a harder difficulty then all madden, it just becomes so repetitive sometimes.

yea your right it is a little hard at first but you get used to it like any game with time and then it becomes a lot more fun

is it just me or do the coaches look pretty damn similar to real life....

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Madden is awsome, but its hard as hell. Its not nothing like NCAA, its real easy to pass and run but on madden its hard to do either. But thats what i like about it. Its a challenge. What do you have it for. Mines on the xbox.

i dont own it yet , i have a ps2 and a xbox.... i rented it for ps2 though , they didnt have any available for xbox when i went.

Thread Information