RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

I need some help bro's/sis's with pain

I'm in some SERIOUS pain! About a year and a half ago, a dirty tackle while playing rugby led to my C-7 Vertabrae pinching a nerve that keeps on f*cking me up. I get chiropractic treatments that are helping, BUT, it's not enough in between treatments. I need something to help get the pain away that directly releaves the nerves and the stress off my trapz and neck. Any suggestions as to icing, heating? ANYTHING?!

Ouch.

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    vicoden...hehe, always works for me

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    hey bro about 3 yrs ago i hurt my back also, a swollen disc in my lower back, hurt like a mother cuoldnt hardly walk! all the over the cuonter stuff didnt help, so if your beyond that go to a doctor a REAL doctor those chiropracters are a bunch of quacks! my insurance sent me there cuoldnt get better for weeks.. finally i just went to mexico(i only live about 10min away) doc gave me shot of cortison or muslce relaxer ?hell i dont know? but in days i felt better! i would recomened a real doc. and ask him for some pain killers or muscle relaxers they gotta give em if you tell them your in serious pain. good luck!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I used this Chiropractor before and he's awesome. He explained the nerve wasn't only being pinched by the vertabrae, but because it's as synovial joint, it's pressure from gases. When he cracks my necks, I instantly feel better. It only lasts for about a day or two, but it's an easy day. I went to a REAL doctor, but he was the quack. Seems like Amoxicillan is the medication of choice for Doctors. The Chiro works for me bro! I just need to stick to the treatments every few days! But I'll check with another doctor and see if I can get some of that Mexican sh*t you took bro!

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, you can always get a second opinion. sometimes doctors just want to keep you coming back and spend your money! check your pm

yea i have also hurt my back playing rugby man its a bitch ..... sorry cant really help you wit the pain question...... HOPe yah feel better bro

Thread Information