Aragorn is offline Senior Member

How Much Do You Pay For Your Membership?

I'm thinking of changing gyms on the fact that this new one is open 24hrs. It's a Fitness Vacation Centre and I was wondering if any of the BC guys or any of the other Canadians new if it was a good place to lift? I've checked it out and am planning on lifting there before I actually join but if anyone already has I'd like to hear what you think.

I'd be going for a couples membership (yes I'm one part of a couple and believe it or not AR isn't the other part ). It's about 280/6 mos. for both of us to be going I'm willing to pay strictly on the fact that it's 24hrs but I'd like to know what you all pay and if any one has any comments on Fitness Vacation.

Aragorn

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    nothing...i work there but a membership is something like $60/month---what a rip off considering their freeweight section is small and the gym is full of stupid machines.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    $60/mo. is way too expensive in my books especially the way you describe it. I'm glad you work there or you'd have a special relationship with your vasoline bottle

Aragorn

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i pay 47 aussie dollars so around 25 US dollars a month

peaker

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    when i quit or get fired ima get the chepest membership in town....24hrs and lots of freeweights. No stupid bicep machine...no stupid groin machine (which takes lotsa space)...no stupid sitting bench machine..and the list goes on and on

skid is offline Banned
    $24US/month for a multi-club 24-Hour Sport membership, thanks to my company's corporate discount

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Free, I am an employee...but for a small fee and can provide you with a long term membership nationwide

..........I am not soliciting, pm me though

Thread Information