Wake Chick is offline Female Member

Pheedno, This one's for you baby!!

19-10, I wonder what that score is from????...........................

Texas kicking the Cowboys ASS!!!
    What a great game, I thought about you and had to rub it in!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Yes, how about that game ? I watched a little bit of it after Jason woke me up from my nap ! Might be the only game they win all year, but at least it was against the Cowboys.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I love watching the Cowboys suffer! There will be many more...

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    I hope Dallas goes 0-16. We all the know the Eagles are going to take it! 15-1 baby!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Cowboys should just forfeit the season after that loss.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Well my Bills may have lost but at least it wasn't to an expansion team. How embarrassing. When was the last time that happened? Like 40 some years ago.

All I have to say is: "How bout them Cowboys!"

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    Well my Bills may have lost but at least it wasn't to an expansion team.
    And the bright side is Bledsoe played very well. He fits in very nicely with the Bills offence.

Too bad the Bills can't hold on to the ball. At least our running game is looking really good. Henry is pretty sweet. I'm hoping the playoffs are not a thing of the past.

The last time a team won its first NFL game was in 1961 when the Vikings won thier first game. All this hype for the Cowboys they were on HBO for who knows how long. I am just glad the Texans won! I hate the Cowboys. The Bills did look good by the way! What do you all think of Dwayne Rudd taking of his helmet thinking they had won the game then have KC kick the game winning FG. I have never seen anything like that!

adaptations is offline Member
    What about the Big Game tonight?!?!?!

GO PATS!!!!!!
    Gonna be an awesome game./...good thing i dont have to work tomorow!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Ouch!!! Getting slammed by a woman... We got your back pheendo!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Ouch WC, That one hurt. I guess it's a good thing for me you and I didn't go see that game together otherwise you'd be screaming your post in my ear on the way out the door.

I've prepared a full retort but it's going to have to be in several posts. My connection is screwed and cuts me off right when i'm finishing. This is my 4th time to reply to this thread.

I will say the Texans played extremely well, and I congradulate them on their first win.

Now for the review.

Dave Campo---From what i've seen in his tenure as a Cowboys coach, this man is good for one thing. Standing on the sidelines stompong up and down and attempting to self inflict a heart attack. He should be fired and rehired as the mascott's lacky, fetching refreshments and dogs for the mascott on break.

Quincy Carter---- I'm packing my bags and going to Dallas to be a walk on. Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed probably the worst QB in terms of accuracy to ever set foot on an NFL field(Besides maybe Brister, but give him time). With Galloway double covered the entire game, Carter insisted on every pass headng straight to Glenn for almost the entire game(by the way, Glenn is a Texan)If Glenn was at the top of his game, he would have walked away with 5 interceptions.
    Carter is no leader and should be playing for my old little league team(I think they're QB is probably better though).

Please stand by for my biggest bone to pick

I don't much about your team but Jerry Jones has to be one of the biggest asses in the business. How can Carter be playing QB? The guy is obviously not ready to be a NFL starting QB. If he suits up again you might as well hang yourself cuz it will ease the pain of watching that excuse for a game they'll be playing.

You guys were better off by keeping Woody Dantzler (Clemson).

COSLETT--The biggest aquisition mistake to hit the Cowboys.

It is widely known Coslett likes to hit the run for the first 2 downs and set up for pass on 3rd if need be.---Booness for the Boys
    It is widely known that Emmit is a 2 down back for the good part of this season.
    It is widely known that Emmit rushes the middle due to his power and a 1200lb line.

It does not take a genius to figure out running a 3-4 storm or safety blitz to limit Smiths yardage. Even with a 1200lb line, if you have 7 men rushing the middle, your back is not going to get far, and with Carter throwing on 3rd down to the same WR covered by Glenn, your damn skippy its 3 and out for more times than I can guess.. I give Smith a lot of credit for getting what he did with that predictable, conservative play calling. Coslett better be a little more creative with the players he has otherwise he'll end his first season in Dallas with a few wins and hatelful fans.

But who else do you put in? The Cowboys need to keep Emmit and then give everybody else to the WNFL and get a new team!

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    It was fugly, go Houston.......

-newly converted Texan fan

Originally posted by Hardball
    But who else do you put in? The Cowboys need to keep Emmit and then give everybody else to the WNFL and get a new team!
    The Boy's have good talent on their team, they just don't have all the talent they need(QB) and they need to be more aggressive in their play calling. With a half ass QB like Carter, you have to be more creative in moving the ball.
    The Cowboys biggest problem isn't Carter at QB, it's the coaching staff and managment. They can hang on to SP teams and D-coordinator, but Head coach, Gen. manager, and O-coordinator are not getting the job done.
    In Cosletts defense, it's his first year to work with these players, but his style of play calling will do nothing for the type of players he has to work with.
    Gen. Manager- Jerry Jones, thats nuff said. All this man is doin at this point is getting his salary cap rutt over with so he can rebuild and sell the team for a good profit. Money, money, money is what he is all about.

Dave Campo- No need to post anything on him, his record shines through.

Bottom line--Major coaching adjustments and a QB can mold the Boys into the team they once were.

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by FaTbAcK
    It was fugly, go Houston.......

-newly converted Texan fan
    You think this one was ugly, wait till Tennesse rolls into Dallas next week.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Obviously when the concession kid selling peanuts completes more passes in the 1st half than the starting Qb for you, it's time to put the passer in, i.e. Chad Hutchison, it's a no brainer, but Campo is just that...a no brainer robot of Jerry Jones.

Jerry Jone's ego is going to humiliate the Dallas dynasty.

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Shredz
    Ouch!!! Getting slammed by a woman... We got your back pheendo!

He knows I'm just playing. It was an inside joke and I just couldn't resist... Too bad we didn't go to the game together, I'm pretty sure I could convert you. I'm good at convincing people ......DOn't get me wrong though Texans still have alot of work to do, but I think they'll doo ok for first year. How bout that 64 yard pass for a touchdown??

Originally posted by Wake Chick

He knows I'm just playing. It was an inside joke and I just couldn't resist... Too bad we didn't go to the game together, I'm pretty sure I could convert you. I'm good at convincing people

Woman, I shall die before I turn coat on the Boys and bow to their inferior. Revenge is in the future --Serinity now, Serinity Now.

You've got yourself a PM

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    how bout' dem Saints? They beat the Bucaneers!

Originally posted by Big Rush
    how bout' dem Saints? They beat the Bucaneers!
    How thankfull was I for that. I can't stand the Bucs. I like Gruden which kind of pissed me off this year when he journeyed over but whadayagonnado.

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    Go Texans!!!!

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    all i can say is @#$%^%$#$@^$^&$%&( i gonna go now, but i still love my cowboys!!

Thread Information