iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

as it draws closer..........

hey all,
    as we all know the anniversary of 9-11 is just around the corner. i would just ask everyone to stop for a moment and say a word of thanks to all who gave everything for this endeavor.
    i feel a special kinship with a lot of those involved in the operations that went on in nyc, some of you know why.
    those of you who are spiritual men please take time to whisper a small prayer.
    those of you who arent, keep in mind what a lot of people offered up for our country, and the lifestyle we live.
    to all those who are overseas and trying to keep the peace in the aftermath of this tragic event, my heartfelt prayers and wishes of a speedy return go out to all of you.........

a small aside----please feel free to post anything and everything you have to say, but show some respect, and lets not make this one a political piece.

be well brothers bb79

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    good post bro, giving it a deserved bump.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    great post BB...we will never forget what happened! my prayers and thanks go out to all who strive to protect this great country of ours!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    A big THANK YOU from me!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    great post bro
    i remember reading an article about the people on the plane risking it all. tears were rolling down my face and my little boy came in asking me if i was ok (3yo at the time)--thats when you realize-- im really ok and have a lot to be thankful for. there were a lot of heros that day(i worked 5 years on a ambulance so i know what them guys at ground zero felt--i wanted to go myself),and there are alot of heros now fighting for our fredom so we can do things like this.
    when i read that article i really didnt feel for the people on the plane(even though it was scarry)i felt for the familys left behind,the kids with no mommy or daddy coming home from work and them wondering where they are and asking when they were coming home
    i cant imagine how hard that is for the kids and living parent
    i'll say a prayer bb79--thankful for what i have and asking for strength for the families who lost

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    thanks guys for letting your true feelings show. its tough for us as men sometimes to just say how we feel, and i respect all who posted above.

if anything can bring out the best in us, this is definitely it.........

peace bb79

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Exclamation !

THANK YOU!!!

Thread Information