Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hardballw is offline Junior Member

Strike or not to strike Iraq?

Just wanted to know what you all thing about this situation and do you all think Pres. Bush is over reacting or do we need to go in there and kick some ass? Tell me what you think?

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Wrong forum.
    But ill chime in anyway
    Kill them all. Make it like that country never was there

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Moved from "Steroid forum" to "AR Lounge".

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    There are two ways to look at this:
    • 1. Iraq broke the treaty agreement by not letting the weapons inspectors in. This means they are probably making weapons of mass destruction. As a result, we should preemptively strike to prevent another 9/11 from happening.

2. We should avoid getting into war. After all, it is our brothers, sons, grandsons, ect., who will be dying over there. Is it worth it?

Remember, we are probably going in alone, so it will be more difficult. Also Iraq will bomb Isrel the moment we invade. This could start some serious trouble.

Sorry guys I am new here! How do I know what goes where?

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Answer: NO

Reason: WAR IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES LIKE THIS.

Peace.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No worries. All of our forums are labeled bro. Anything off topic goes here in the "AR Longe"

Cool thank you Pete!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    If we strike Iraq Tony Blair will be beside us,and it sounds like this will happen.......Just be prepared for WW3!I,m calling it right now,Iraq gets hit shit will hit the fan.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    they should have taken care of them when we were over there the last time....

M

Freak out
    This is an undisputed fact the only true peace is through War.
    These bastards had a hand in what has happend to the US and now its time to show the world the eagle has claws and isnt bloated with hot air.
    Arthur
    Our Sons signed on the dotted Line they knew full in advance what they were possibly getting into and it was thier choice. there is only one greater Honor then serving ones country Thats serving your brothers in war. no price is too high to pay to ensure this will never happen again.
    Its time for the liberals who do nothing but take freedom away from us to sit back and shut the fuck up and let the military conduct the war.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I agree with MBaraso, last time they should ahve gone al the way and ended it.

If you strike you will have UK behind you (like last time) I know the Swedish goverment are against a strike but in a servey just yesterday about 70% of the Swedish people are FOR a strike! I do not think Saddam would be able to strike back on the USA or even on Israel. During desert storm he got so owned itīs scary. However i think it would be better to try and assasinate(sp) him before starting a war. If itīs possible.

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    If we strike Iraq Tony Blair will be beside us,and it sounds like this will happen.......Just be prepared for WW3!I,m calling it right now,Iraq gets hit shit will hit the fan.
    Ok I'll bite, how does an allied attack on Iraq trigger a World War?

Palme
    it is possible to assasinate him. It would just be a one way mission the guy doin it would have about zero chance of getting out. The US doesnt send people on suicide mission if they can help it.
    wouldnt think so from my experience :} Mogadishu,Somalia

Yes Totenkopf i understand that say a sniper would get his ass in alot of trouble. But i was thinking of maybe finding out were he was and bomb his ass away. Again very hard.

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    nuke, reach out and radiate someone

Eddie
    The only reason the isrelis didnt jump in when the were hit with Scuds is because we begged them not to. If they get involved the whole arab world will explode they have said it time and time again. And with all the shit the jews are goin through with the Palestnians i dont think we could stop them from striking Iraq. get what im trying to say >???

Palme
    Good point but pin pointing his location would mean a 6 man recon team would have to know his location and would need to put a Laser on that
    exact spot. That would also be almost impossible. I think like the US leader belive the only way to do it would be an invasion that way we can capture most of the Govt and lock em up. Again the US is weary of who would take his place. His kids are reported to be worse then he is

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Totenkopf
    Eddie
    The only reason the isrelis didnt jump in when the were hit with Scuds is because we begged them not to. If they get involved the whole arab world will explode they have said it time and time again. And with all the shit the jews are goin through with the Palestnians i dont think we could stop them from striking Iraq. get what im trying to say >???
    I understand that. It just seems like we would have addressed that possibility with Israel before starting the mission, just like last time. I agree that its risky, just not sure I can buy the "World War" scenario.

Yes it sounds like mission impossible.
    I thought Saddam killed all his sons? lol
    There are Democrats thats just waiting to take control over Iraq.

Im not convinced that it would start ww3 either. But Nato was formed that if one nation in it was in a fight the other would help out. That could be a possiblity. And who knows there are alot of nations out there looking for a chance at us. Iran could jump in they have a 700k army
    suadi arabia is no friend of ours. I dont know what will happen. we have plenty of enemies in that region

Palme
    He killed one kid i belive he has 2 older sons waiting to take over.
    Yes there are rebels that want to over throw him but most of the country is hard core so is that possible to set up a Govt thats effective if the people dont want it ??

Im sure most people in Iraq hate Saddam, never getting enough food to eat no clean water for miles no in door toilets. Meanwhile he is sitting in 1 of his 100 palaces/bunkers eating on golden plates...
    And last time i checked there wasnt any love between Iraq and Iran.

Originally posted by Cousin Eddie

I understand that. It just seems like we would have addressed that possibility with Israel before starting the mission, just like last time. I agree that its risky, just not sure I can buy the "World War" scenario.
    It could very easily start a world war. All most every country we have talked to about going in to Iraq and asked for help have told us no and not to do it. We have Israel the UK and us. Canada wont even back us up. Ireland just went public and told us not to do anything. That is why I posted this! This is a big deal. Russia just conveniently received 250 million dollars worth of oil from Iraq. I think either way we could be in a lot of trouble. Trouble that we will be able to get out of because lets not forget we still are the fucking the USA and no one will ever be able to take us down. Sucker punch us yes. But we will TKO their ass and anybody else who wants to help them!

I dont think Russia would back Iraq. Neither would China.
    They might say stop but will never go into real war against you.

Never know money can make a country do a lot of stupid things!
    Last edited by Hardballw; 09-09-2002 at 11:40 AM.

Russia is Run by the Mafia.
    Iran and Iraq dont care for each other but they both hate the US.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Make no mistake about it most of them think this is about religion and they care nothing for christians and jews.
    WW3 is possible not likely

freakout is offline Associate Member
    One point about the talks here is to get back on who and who was responsible but it is never ending story.

I think we should look at the situation from a different point of view. Everyone may agree that war is unavoidable or best solution to peace... but the effect a war brings is not just lives and destruction... the world economy, the environment and many other things will be affected deeply.

While you are sitting here reading this, your life will change from this instance onwards if a war really begin.

Think......

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by Cousin Eddie

Ok I'll bite, how does an allied attack on Iraq trigger a World War?
    Just as Clinton put it,as long as no attack happens Suddam has every reason NOT to use biological weapons(in wich we know has a butt load)But if we do strike he has every reason in the world to use them because he knows he is going to lose.Now U.S. will not be the only victims if this where to happen many countries that are against this war in the first place would be effected.Now if Suddam was to lose it and just start hitting every place he possibly can(you know this guy just doesnt give a fuck).These countries will blame who?Not Suddam,The guys who invaded and provoked it!There is a shit load of small countries and a few large ones who hate the ol'U.S.A and would give thier left nuts to have a reason to start some shit.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I guess we have to wait for the terrorists to slowly kill everyone we love. Maybe they'll plant a bomb in a crowded football stadium and take out a few thousand people. Who knows what's going to happen next? I, for one, am tired of being bullied, and terrorized by these types of cowards. We can't expect to capture Osama, or Sudam, and everything will just go away. This will only create Martyrs, and the terror will just increase. It's harsh, but reality, they all must die.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Totenkopf
    Arthur
    Our Sons signed on the dotted Line they knew full in advance what they were possibly getting into and it was thier choice. there is only one greater Honor then serving ones country Thats serving your brothers in war. no price is too high to pay to ensure this will never happen again.
    Its time for the liberals who do nothing but take freedom away from us to sit back and shut the fuck up and let the military conduct the war.
    Being a young republican myself I tend to agree with you on this.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    jimmy bravo has good point all must die

these people hate america run around burning flags and chanting in the streets with nothing better to do. they live in mud huts and believe if they kill a jew or westerner they will go to heaven--they have nothing to live for here so to me they are all dangerous
    if they want to get to allah so bad i say we send them there--this may sound cold but all these people do is war and fight and kill.
    always bombing something and killing innocent people bringing their kids up to hate for what reason--all we do is give to them.

9/11/01 changed everything--- families were torn apart and innocent people were killed.childern lost their parents and people lost their childern and spouses.we were put in a position to watch are back on a daily basis,be catious everywhere we go and be ready to defend ourselves and families.WHY DO WE HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS
    BOMB THEM ALL--protect our country and families by eliminating the threat--they started it lets finish it and get rid of all of them
    send them to allah

dern180 is offline Member
    Toten I agree with everything u said. I could have not have put it better. This man is 100% right.

I am inclined to agree with Tapout
    We need to Get rid of them all.
    This is Just a thought. If you kill thier children they have no one to teach to hate us ??? Just a thought
    Ive Been over to kuwait,Saudi,And Somalia The Muslims in general are
    Barbaric(But Thier real brave when it comes to thier women) They hate us and always will. We need to have this War and end it once and for all.

chinups Guest
    "bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb"

"I have nipples could you milk me focker"

Bomb them fockers

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Freakout a lot of things will change if a war commences against Iraq and a lot of things we take for granted would change that is also without the cost of funding yet another war against a country that is already behind the times.

Then on the other side of the coin vengance is a powerful motive and to bomb the hell out of the country seems to be the only way of keeping Saddam quiet and still.

Saying that it didn't work last time would or will it work this time?

There are always innocent victims in wars and the cost of human life to stop a tyrant who screws his own people over makes you wonder if it is worth it.

If Iraq kicks up who else would take the chance to have a pop at the USA? The ME is fast becoming a major sticking point for the US

Should we bomb Iraq I would say no but something has to be done soon.Just glad I don't have to call the shots.

THIS SAYS IT ALL...........
    This doesn't really have anything to do with whether or not to strike Iraq, but it's sorta on topic, and very interesting.

After hearing that the state of Florida changed its opinion and let a Muslim woman have her picture on her driver's license with her face covered, I believe this is even more appropriate. Read on, please! This is an editorial written by an American citizen, published in a Tampa newspaper.

He did quite a job; didn't he?

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICANS and CANADIANS, MUST ADAPT.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Americans and Canadians. However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the "politically correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to America. Our population is almost entirely comprised of descendants of immigrants. However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.

This idea of America and Canada being a multi- cultural national identity. As Americans and Canadians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!

"In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

If Stars Stripes and Maple Leaf's offend you, or you don't like Uncle Sam, then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.

We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. These are OUR COUNTRIES , our land, and our lifestyle. Our First Amendment gives every citizen the right to express his or her opinion and we will allow you every opportunity to do so. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flags, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great American and Canadian freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

If you agree -- pass this along; if you don't agree -- I don't want to hear about it.

Here's something we all have to understand. These types of people will never change. They are Zealots, Fanatics, and Lunatics, that no matter how much we try, will always feel this way about us. You cannot reason with these animals. And when I use the term animal, I literally mean it. It's as if they act on their primitive animal instincts, and can't comprehend the ways of civilized people. Another point we must understand, is that their women give birth to thier children. Their children are raised as they themselves were. Every one of them is a threat! How can we tell between the terrorists, and the decent ones? (If there even are any... ) WE CAN'T! The terrorists that flew those planes were living in America for quite awhile. I'm sure they acted perfectly normal, and how were we to know otherwise? Anyways, the point is, that yes, they all must die.

bribr411 is offline New Member
    iraq killed 4000 of his own people in the 80's for helping iran.he killed them with bio warfare he very well could strike u.s.at anytime with whatever he may have built in the last three years.alot of people may die if we attack but millions could die if we dont.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Nuke the bitshes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information