Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Post What really happened 9/11 -MUST READ!! *We are not the superpower...

Be informed people. Learn about what's really going on in the world and what has taken place in the past to bring upon the consequences of 9/11 and what mabey the next WW3.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/stf5.html

SOLID

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why do you post shit like this? That entire website is full of shit.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    This 9/11 conspiracy gossip is an insult to every person that died that day!!!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i hate sites like this

what happened was a few groups of men decided to kill thousands of people that were just working for a living or traveling to somehwere.

thats why they did it, to kill. NOTHING the victims did made it deserved, nothing america did made this right.

Did you even read the article? I bet you didn't get past the first page.

"Why do you post shit like this? That entire website is full of shit."

-Say's who, you? And you are?

"This 9/11 conspiracy gossip is an insult to every person that died that day!!!"

-Ok, and if your child was murdered, would you like to know the killer?

"i hate sites like this

what happened was a few groups of men decided to kill thousands of people that were just working for a living or traveling to somehwere.

thats why they did it, to kill. NOTHING the victims did made it deserved, nothing america did made this right."

- yup just a couple guys out one night partying got this idea to just kill people for no reason at all. Oh yeah, and they had the huge amount of money it would take to pull something of this multitude off right?

-Come on people, open your eyes...if your so skeptical why don't you actually take the time to read the article and research the information that contrives your skepticism...all the links are right there for you...if you still question the legitity...do a further search on google.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i said what i wanted to say. You believe what you want to believe and i will do the same.

That article is the most one-sided article I've ever read. Total ignorance and 100% propaganda in my opinion.

I didn't know Osama bin Laden could write so well!

I can't wait until Bouncer gets ahold of this one.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I read more then the first page and what I get from it is all the blame is pointed at the Israelis....

One question why? We are the only reason that they, meaning the Israelis haven't been blown off the first of the planet by the Arabs....

So why would they have anything to do with a terrorist attack on us?

Without the US Israel wouldn't even exist....

I'm guessing the anwser will be Israel planned the attacks so that the US would be forced to go to war with the Arab terrorist nations....

Gotta love these consiracy theories... If nothing else they are intersting, even if they are BS...

Yeah, convincing eh? Apparently all the Israelis in the World Trade Centers didn't show up for work on Sept 11th. How the hell would you possibly convince EVERY Israeli to go along with it? The author called Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon "The Butcher". I might have believed a little bit of it had the author not displayed his hatred for Israel.

I don't doubt for one second that Israel is into some nasty shit.... But can you blame them? They are surrounded by the entire Arab nation and to them the only good Israeli is a dead one.... So they gotta do what they gotta do... If that means being a butcher then so be it....

I would have done nuked all those fuckers over there if my finger was on the button... All that suicide bomber shit would have pushed me over the edge...

the article talks about and supports with facts that Zionists (Zionism= referred to the effort among certain jews to establish a jewish nation in the land of Palestine) Jews want to live in Palestine for they feel that they are the chosen one's and believe that they belong there, and they will do anything to keep it that way, and push other's out. Just read this excerpt from a Jewish man named by Benjamin H. Freedman who had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation.

http://compuserb.com/benfreed.htm

The Jew's have brought us into 2 previous World War's, they "had no aversion to seeing Americans die for their own selfish interests." and currently working on trying to get us to back them again (WW3) in attempts to wipe out the Arab Nations.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    the only reason why it happened on Sept. 11th was the Jews. Not to sound like a facist, however the Muslims do not have hate for the US, except for the fact that we stick our nose where it doesn't belong all the time. We took over a country and replaced it citizens, changed the name and think that people are not going to be really pissed off. It is all about money and campaign contributions. The American Jews donate enough money that, in politics you can not pass up. If Bush said hell no and stopped helping the Israelis, then the money would stop flowing in, thus Gore or someone else would step up, help the Israelis and collect their money. Lesson: let the Israelis fight it out themselfs, no money,weapons,personnel,...nothing for the US. Watch how fast our problems dissapear once we remove ourselves from the Israel/Palestine equation.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    The Jew's have brought us into 2 previous World War's, they "had no aversion to seeing Americans die for their own selfish interests." and currently working on trying to get us to back them again (WW3) in attempts to wipe out the Arab Nations.
    Solid...watch your step here bro. You've been a good member for a long time but this passgage is bordering on anti-semitism...and as you well know, that will not be tolerated here!

BTW...the jews didn't bring us into WW2 a diluded madman (Hitler) did!!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i hate false information. Regardless of politics, or your personal beliefs (unlike germany, i fully support peoples right to be a racist, bigot, or anti-semite), learn history before making stupid comments.

1)the jews didnt bring us into WW2. Most americans didnt even know about it. The US government tried to keep it a secret, at the beginning. There were many varied marches and vigils trying to call attention to it. Why downplay it? It complicated the war-effort. As long as its general oppression, the public wouldnt feel the need to get there quickly. If the US public found out that 6 million jews were being gased, they might want to force the US to take an ill-advised foray to germany to save them ahead of schedule. The military planners didnt want to take chances with winning.

2) The jews didnt bring us into ww1, either. It was an assassination of a foreign leader that started it, and we only got involved at the end.

now I am as critical of Isreali policies as the next man. but if you want to be taken seriously try using actual history like the Isreali attack on the USS liberty (why the only MOH ceremony not done by the pres was ever done). or post articles on the history of Ariel Sharon, or even the various people weve caught spying on us. Just quit this blatant BS

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    The tone of this article reminded me of Christian identity philosophy. They are constantly screaming that the Z.O.G.'s (Zionist Occupational Government) is trying to blind us all to the truth. William Pearce, leader of Christian identity movement said something similar to this article after attacks. Comparing Bush to FDR was completely wrong, considering how different their responses were. FDR flash fried 2 million after a military installation was attacked, and while the time for Bush to respond to an attack on civilians is not over, he has not done anything to put him at the FDR level.
    As far as the big jew conspiracy, that charge against them has been out there as long as jews have been around. Ben Franklin was screaming about them 200 years ago, and we are still doing the same crap today for the same reason...ignorance. If they had the organization to plot and execute WORLDWIDE plans of treachery and deceit, they would have dominated the globe years ago! For now, just stay alert, stay healthy, and stay hungry.

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Excellent reply Anabol.

jammergsxr is offline Member

Re: What really happened 9/11 -MUST READ!! *We are not the superpower...

Be informed people. Learn about what's really going on in the world and what has taken place in the past to bring upon the consequences of 9/11 and what mabey the next WW3.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/stf5.html

SOLID
    WE ARE THE SUPERPOWER,PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

Solid...watch your step here bro. You've been a good member for a long time but this passgage is bordering on anti-semitism...and as you well know, that will not be tolerated here!

Bump!

Nice new Avatar Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    OK all of you guys have to realise that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we as mods will tolerate this only so far when it comes to posts like this.

No-one wants this to turn into a love hate post.

Solid I think Pete has said what I would have said and from what I understand of the WW1 and WW2 is that it was not the Jews who created it but the bizarre opinion of one man.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    While the evils of WW2 were certainly due to the madness of 4 men (Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Hirohito) - and let us not forget that Stalin murdered more of his own people (20-25 million some of which were Jews as well) than Hitler could have ever dreamed of (8-10 mil Jews) - all were monsters.

Part of the reason that Jews have always had problems in Europe (ME problems are another story) are mostly due to their financial accuity and moneylending habits. By religious law, Jews are not allowed to lend at interest to their own but are happy to lend to those of unlike faith. Most of the banking houses in EU were started by Jewish families who grew powerfull. When they needed money to finance wars, kings and nobles courted the moneylending jews - but because "the borrower is a servant to the lender" when time came to pay up, they were often resented and hatred fomented against them so that they could repudiate the debts - thats why they were booted from UK for a time. The lower class resented tehm beacause the Jews grew in power and influence due to moneylending and were a close knit society and in general tried to benefit the poorer jews (which were most of them). While there are also religious reasons for their troubles (or so believers affirm) the moneylending and resulting powerbrokering is the primary source of secular conflict.

And no we dont alow anti-semitism here no more than anti-arab or anything else - people can dislike each other or even a whole race (it is unfortunately all too common) but if you present your opinion here it will be done respectfully even to those you dislike.

CYC

Pete235, my post was not an anti-semitic statement. I was merely making a statement- that is supported by facts....

I don't know what to think guys it's just interesting to me. It has opened my eyes and that is exactly what I want. I wish more people were open minded enough to at least read the article, think about it and come to a conclusion whether the information within seems valid or not. It is too bad that most people will get as far as the first few paragraphs and quit reading out of lazyness. I hoped to share insight on the contents within the article, but I see most here are too closed minded to do so. Too bad, I'm done.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hey guys, ever heard this one? Not sure if it is fact but have heard it more than once.

In Kuwait before the invasion they were actually at the border drilling on an angle to steal oil from Iraq. I forget the oil drilling term for it. We were a big supporter of Iraq against Iran and supposedly Hussein actually came to the US and asked for permission to invade more than once and we gave him no response.

So Kuwait was stealing oil from Iraq, we were approached about a possible invasion and said nothing then went to war after it happened.

Don't get me wrong I believe we need to do something about Iraq right now and think we did something good in 91. Just wondering if anyone else heard a story like that before. Thanks.

Originally posted by Pete235

Pete just my .02 cents worth... I agree with you, but Solid still has a right to his opinion and just because it differs from most of us doesn't bother me personally.... Honestly I find a thread like this is refreshing after all the "CAN I DRINK THE WINNY" threads we see everyday.... I don't see anything wrong with a heated topic once in a while...

I was merely making a statement- that is supported by facts....
    When did the definition of "fact" change to anything in print? If I told you that President Bush visits my house every Sunday for pizza, would that be a fact?
    I wish more people were open minded enough to at least read the article, think about it and come to a conclusion whether the information within seems valid or not.
    I did just that. I came to the conclusion that the information is 100% false...Arab propaganda if you will.
    It is too bad that most people will get as far as the first few paragraphs and quit reading out of lazyness.
    So you're saying that everybody that disagrees with you is lazy? Open your eyes a little wider and realize why people might be disagreeing. The article is very anti-semitic and most likely a ploy to create sympathy for the Arab world.

If you present a one-sided argument, expect some people to take a different side.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by scottp999
    In Kuwait before the invasion they were actually at the border drilling on an angle to steal oil from Iraq. I forget the oil drilling term for it. We were a big supporter of Iraq against Iran and supposedly Hussein actually came to the US and asked for permission to invade more than once and we gave him no response.

So Kuwait was stealing oil from Iraq, we were approached about a possible invasion and said nothing then went to war after it happened.
    Not sure about the cross border drilling but it is a fact about Saddam asking the US Amb. about the invasion - not point blank of course but gave a pretty clear signal in a question of "what if?" - instead of saying "that behavior would evoke a strongly negative response" the Amb. gave a very tepid answerr that was seen as a green light for him to go ahead. Since we had previously been allies, imagine his surprise when we got all huffy about it. I am sure it wasnt intended but having dealt with the US state Dept. rather frequently, I can tell you that the level of mendacity and the lack of singular thinking borders on the criminal - its a wonder Saddam didnt think he had a liscense to take over the entire ME.

So often people would like to imagine that there is so much intrique and such crafty plans as baiting Saddam in so that we could put a whoopin on him, establish a military foothold in the Gulf, while helping out our flagging defense industry - no doubt lower level analysts dream of such things but getting it past their own butt covering apparatchick chief would prove near impossible. Unfortunately, we watch as events unfold and put out fires - there is almost no proactivity in our Government.

The good point with Saddam Hussain is we know what he is likely to be upto what weapons he will be trying to design or to purchase and therefore to eradicate him from power may lend itself to a new enemy that we know nothing about and it may take intelligance several years to ascertain what the new leaders agenda is about.In that time it could be too late for many people.Its a case of "Better the Devil you know"

Saddam is a power freak the answer is not to go to war with him but to "control" his actions.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by buff87
    Pete just my .02 cents worth... I agree with you, but Solid still has a right to his opinion and just because it differs from most of us doesn't bother me personally....
    Buff, I have no problem with a topic like this bro and I agree, it's better than 16 "Can I drink winny" threads.As far as the right to your own opinions, I agree whole heartedly and I cannot change what people believe. BUT, if the opinions promote ideals that we will not tolerate here, they will be deleted. All I said that I didn't want to see anti-semitic comments. That goes for all forms of hatred or bigotry, it won't be tolerated here.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Absolutely hilarious...people are giving way too much effort into figuring out what happened, WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. FuckFace Bin LAden and his cronies did it with funding from a shit load of people even God would be surprised about...face it, we got bent over and fucked this time, and nothing will be done about it, like there should be, because of the fear that every one and there whore has a nuke...The sad thing is, trajic shit like 9/11 happens yearly over in the Holy Lands...imagine that!

Originally posted by FaTbAcK
    Absolutely hilarious...people are giving way too much effort into figuring out what happened, WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. FuckFace Bin LAden and his cronies did it with funding from a shit load of people even God would be surprised about...face it, we got bent over and fucked this time, and nothing will be done about it, like there should be, because of the fear that every one and there whore has a nuke...The sad thing is, trajic shit like 9/11 happens yearly over in the Holy Lands...imagine that!
    A war on terrorism can never be won,it runs too deep and even the good old USA and UK will never be able to stamp it out.9/11 was a major act but when you look at the world globally and count the victims of terrorism I think we would all be shocked.I mean do you guys hear about the UK and Ireland everytime a car bomb kills soldiers or civillians?I doubt it but for many of us it is a part of everyday life and one that we see so often we turn a blind eye to it until something like 9/11 goes off.

Thread Information