nuke is offline Member

Question Eminem and the VMAS ( Can you say sauce ?)

If any one watched the VMA's and saw Eminem sing the one song with his shirt off, they had to think what I did ?

HES ON SAUCE !!!!!

No one gets a thick as he has in 3 months naturally. He was a skinny little turd !

Hmmmmm.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    hahahah wow man i didn't notice that at all. I noticedwhen he bitched with the dog puppet

nuke is offline Member
    Watch it again bro !! It'll be on every night for two months I'm sure !!!

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    tru true man like always

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by nuke
    Watch it again bro !! It'll be on every night for two months I'm sure !!!
    You're so right, that and Rock N Jock. Feel free to play something different.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah I noticed he got alittle bigger.
    Not big enough to suspect AS's use though.
    He's still a skinny punk. Although I will admitt he's very successfull, and you can't knock the guy for that....

M

nuke is offline Member
    Em id definately bigger... He good be eating better but he looked about 20-25lbs havier than in the past...

JMO

nuke is offline Member
    And- I cant spell for shit today !

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    never saw it..anyone got a pic?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes post a pic please, we dont get the VMAs here

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    well i dont think he is on any sauce i mean he wasnt that big! he could be just working out and besides i never saw him before without his shirt so maybe im just talking out of @ss

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    This is all I could find.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eminem and the VMAS ( Can you say sauce ?)-eminem3.jpg  

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm sure he's really really busy. could it be he hit a small amount of sauce and worked out a little, but not a lot? i mean, i don't think a big superstar like that has the time to do a dedicated 12 week cycle along with strict dieting...?

i'm just speculating of course. maybe he just did a little of this and a little of that and gained some weight, but not the amount a dedicated user would gain...

-clocky baby

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by maguilagorilla
    well i dont think he is on any sauce i mean he wasnt that big! he could be just working out
    i agree.. i dont think he juiced

manijak is offline Associate Member
    the guy has a Taco Smell in his backyard ...it's all the protein in the beef enchiladas and carbs from tacos

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    with all due respect guys, their are people on this very board who uses a cycle and doens't get shit for results, eminem was a skinny little bitch and now he looks to have a thicker body,though not built he is def low bodyfat and in shape. looks like maybe 15 good quality pounds. let him hit one more cycle and watch his ass then. And you say he doens't have time to abide bye a strict diet and working out but homeboy has millions of $ and can hire a cook and buy the best of supplements and whatever he wants,hell he could hire a cook to cook naked for him 24/7,hell for enough money i would cook naked for him 24/7

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, he's gotten bigger. Im going to the Anger Management Tour in Atlanta on Wed. Did you see him punk out Moby? That would of been awsome if he beated the hell out of him. Did yall see Christina Aguleria? Damn!!!!!!!!! If he did get on some juice, he would have a fucking temper on him.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    He ain't big, he's still the same little skinny redneck he's always been...great lyrisist and business man though...if he's using sauce he ain't working out on it...XXL

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    He wouldn't use AS. He's got morals.

And no, I don't think he's using anything. He's still small.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I went to that anger management when they were out here a week or two ago. It is fucking insane. pardon my frizzzench. luda is off the hook with dtp, xzibit is bumpin, nate dog was therrrr, dina ray from the drug ballad songs, papa roach stunk the place up, who wants alternative or whatever when ur listening to rap...they werent flowin, d12 was sick...bizarre gets topless...damn that was hilarious., he has balls to do that. best concert ive ever been to, have fun boys.

he might be on alittle, he does every other drug there is, why not throw in a little saucy...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm not sure about steroids but I do have this photo of him smoking some fiiiiiine weed.

M+M caught in a huge drug bust.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eminem and the VMAS ( Can you say sauce ?)-895c4d2c.jpg  

He did look in better shape, I noticed that he had some more muscle, but not like he juiced.

adaptations is offline Member
    No way he def juiced...i used to be his size....like 3 months ago when he was a skinny little boy....Now hes the same size as me...MY SISTER pointed this out to me....
    I did a cycle...HE did a cycle....you dont put on 20 lbs...that quickly

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure he isn't on juice. Why would he do it? I do agree he is bigger but not anything where I'd believe he was on AS.

nuke is offline Member

Eminem on Sauce.

Originally posted by adaptations
    No way he def juiced...i used to be his size....like 3 months ago when he was a skinny little boy....Now hes the same size as me...MY SISTER pointed this out to me....
    I did a cycle...HE did a cycle....you dont put on 20 lbs...that quickly
    Adapt- I totally agree with you . I started this thread and I'm a big Em fan... I also went to Anger Management last night, sorry Saturday !

It was insane Papa !!!! DTP IS what ????? Off the chain !

Anyway, in person he looks even thicker. I'm not saying hes on 1000 mg of test and Winny or anything. But he is doing SOMETHING, even if its lifting, eating, whatever.....He getting thick .
    JOM
    Nukey

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Can't anyone just grow up anymore without someone suspecting they're on something????? He is a kid for God's sake, and kids grow fast! I've seen kids at 19-20 yrs and hit the gym. and in 3 months you can see a huge difference. He's not big, he's well sculpted!
    Babyweight

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    Can't anyone just grow up anymore without someone suspecting they're on something????? He is a kid for God's sake, and kids grow fast! I've seen kids at 19-20 yrs and hit the gym. and in 3 months you can see a huge difference. He's not big, he's well sculpted!
    Babyweight
    Thank you, couldn't have said it any better.

nuke is offline Member
    Babyweight
    Okay. I'm off of the topic of Em......It was merely an observation on my part that I thought I would share.
    Kid ? If 23-24's a kid then I have one foot in the grave !!
    LOL.....

Hey Nuke...If you have one foot already in the grave, then I'm already 6 feet under...
    Yes. you are right though,, a good observation it was. I just started listening to Eminem last year, ( I know a little late, but I'm old) and when I saw him the other night, I really thought he looked pretty good. At least compared to how he used to look.
    Besides, I also thought about this....if he really parties as much as his music says he does, then I would doubt he'd do any other kinds of drugs on top of that. My God that would be dangerous.
    But then again .....Who knows????

Babyweight

jamotech is offline Member
    He had a bloated look in his chest, at first I thought AS but quickly realized that he still isnt muscular. He probably knew he was going to have his shirt a couple monts in advance so he probably just started taking some creatine and doing some bench press. jmo

nuke is offline Member
    Hey Nuke...If you have one foot already in the grave, then I'm already 6 feet under...
    Yes. you are right though,, a good observation it was. I just started listening to Eminem last year, ( I know a little late, but I'm old) and when I saw him the other night, I really thought he looked pretty good. At least compared to how he used to look.
    Besides, I also thought about this....if he really parties as much as his music says he does, then I would doubt he'd do any other kinds of drugs on top of that. My God that would be dangerous.
    But then again .....Who knows????

Babyweight
    Babyweight LOL Youre killing me girl ! 6 feet ubder.... Why do we care about his punk ass anyay...Hes loaded !! Im not !

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Babyweight
    okay okay....so maybe he didn't juice. but don't sit there and tell me he didn't fake & bake !!!!!!!!

fake & bake???

KeyMastur is offline VET
    fake & bake???
    tanning salon.........

Ohhhh, Gotcha!

Valmont is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    This is all I could find.
    I think he is on the big kev workout.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Eminem is 29, and will be 30 in October.

Anyway, look who he's on tour with. He's the only white guy there and all the other black bros like to do what? that's right, play basketball. All is has to do is catch in a 30 minute game here and there and his body could react really good and start building muscle. I do admit he is a bit bigger, but I think it could have all come natural since the tour started.

Thread Information