Hardballw is offline Junior Member

300 fireman still out of work in NY

We hear day in and day out how thousands and thousands of people lost loved ones in the WTC attack. I was one of them my older brother was killed in the 1st tower. But we I feel we are forgetting the heroes who are still alive. I was on the phone with one of my brother’s buddy’s who worked in the same station with him. He told me that he could still not go back to work due to what they are calling the WTC cough. 300+ fireman are still out of work because they cannot perform their duties due to this. They are having trouble breathing and just caring on with their everyday life. I just feel like these men also deserve more respect for what they have done.. But tomorrow on 9-11 just pay your respects bros. Because you think you have seen it on tv but you really have no idea. And by the way I have not meant to offend anybody with my recent post on the 9-11 topic. I just have a lot of feelings toward what happed as I said before. Thanx for reading this and letting me vent you guys.
    Last edited by Hardballw; 09-11-2002 at 02:11 AM.

mique is offline Junior Member
    Damn bro, sorry to hear about your brother. Im in Pakistan right now kickin some Taliban ass and taking turbans. we will not forget.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Hardball.......my prayers are with you my friend. I personally will never forget what happened on 9-11. My brother in-law is a Firemen and I always think of what could happen. Peace be with you my friend

By the way....LOVE your avatar.......I'm a huge fan

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I give that a bump up, very sad day

shorty2big is offline Member
    my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone else on this sad day to be remembered forever

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    My condolences to you and your family and to your brothers fellow firefighters who have lost him and many others dear to them. My prayers go out to all who have lost there lives and also to those who risked there lives that dreadful day. May all those who are out of work make a speady and healthy recovery and return to the line of duty.

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    My condolences, bro. I have often wondered about the impact this event would have on the survivors, on the mental aspect. I have gone throught Post Traumatic Stress Disorder myself, and the guilt, anger, depression, hopelessness, ect. keep creeping up on you without you knowing it. I really hope all this wonderfull people are getting the right help, and God bless them always.

Farmer is offline Member
    God bless bro, I know I have no idea what its like being from washington all the way across the US but I can still send out prayers and be thankful for what I have and try to share some love with people seriously. Too often people walk around like they have a chip on their shoulder, I'll smile and say hello and they look at me like im weird..screw that everyone needs to spread the love, life is way too short to be unhappy in a sense we are ALL here together and there shouldn't really be any strangers...ya guys get me??

god bless

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    my prayers are with you and all those who risked everything to save lives in the 2 towers.
    i could go on and on here, but this is all i can say as of now.

peace bb79

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    I hear you bro. My wife and I lost a handful of people we knew very well.
    As a matter of fact, I don't talk about it much, but my best friend worked at Cantor Fitzgerald on the 102nd floor. I am godfather to his son but never thought I would have to assume the 'duties'. The hardest part was reading the E-Mail he sent to his wife and I when he was stuck in the building and knew he wasn't going to make it out.

Kill Bin Laden, Kill Sadam, etc, etc....

In the end, it still makes no fucking sense.

D

BTW, sorry to stomp on your thread bro. I just needed to vent.
    Whoa..That really made me sit back and think..Are you telling me that during the whole ordeal he wrote and e-mail and sent it..Good God Man.. That just gives me a weird feeling deep down..God Bless you.. and your Family. I hope to god that mother fucker dies (Bin Laden)...
    Last edited by Ryanhallmark; 09-11-2002 at 11:03 PM.

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    Diesel it is all good bro! I like your pic by the way!

Thread Information