View Poll Results: How much do you spend on a date?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing

2 11.76%
  • $20-$50

7 41.18%
  • $50-$100

6 35.29%
  • Big spender

2 11.76%
    Hardballw is offline Junior Member

How much do you spend on a date?

Just wanted to see the how much yall are spending on the ladies out there on your dates? And ladies what do you expect on the date?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    which date are we talking here ? first date ? hmm...it all depends on what we do as to how expensive it gets.

kinda varies from girl to girl. some i can get for 100, but on another corner they are only charging 50

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    kinda varies from girl to girl. some i can get for 100, but on another corner they are only charging 50
    I was thinking the same thing.

Sometimes I spend very little and sometimes a lot. I prefer casual settings to fancy restaurants.

tatty is offline Member
    I prefer just a casual dinner and drink thing as well. No need to shell out the big dough unless I'm going for the kill!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Fuck spending lots of $.
    $50-$75 is about all I spend.
    But it's really nice when a girl offers to take you out lol (although that NEVER happens) :-(

M

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I dont love the hoes. Maybe 50$, but im married now. I hear my buddies spending 100 or 200 dollars on date and i just shake my head, thats 200$ for AS!!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    True players don't spend money on booty....XXL

...so i guess NOTHING...LOL...XXL

MinnieMe is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    True players don't spend money on booty....XXL

...so i guess NOTHING...LOL...XXL

Well "big guy".....if ya want it more then a few times or so.....consider yourself as a "spending" playa.........lol........just think of it as a "deposit"......that way everyone is happy........lmao....... i'm kidding.....but that is true for some people ya know......

MinnieMe

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Back in the day, Taco bell and a bottle of Boones. Now that I'm married if me and the wife go out $100 is nothing. Especially if I have a couple drinks. Last time my dinner and drinks were over $50 alone (steak, lobster and a couple Long Islands) plus my wife's food and a movie. It wasn't a cheap night. That's not usual but a nice dinner isn't cheap.

Originally posted by MinnieMe

Well "big guy".....if ya want it more then a few times or so.....consider yourself as a "spending" playa.........lol........just think of it as a "deposit"......that way everyone is happy........lmao....... i'm kidding.....but that is true for some people ya know......

MinnieMe
    Ohhh i don't mind making a deposit... if you know what i mean....LMAO...XXL

Ohhh i don't mind making a deposit... if you know what i mean....LMAO...XXL
    SHUT UP!!!!!.......LOL.........
    you know what i mean, silly a$$.......lol.........oh and btw.......it's non-refundable.........lol........

MinnieMe

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    It all depends on the goals that are set. Big spenders usually have high goals and little spenders usually dont have any after plans. Its all part of the game. Impress the girl and the girl will impress the guy! Does that make sense?

SHUT UP!!!!!.......LOL.........
    you know what i mean, silly a$$.......lol.........oh and btw.......it's non-refundable.........lol........

MinnieMe
    ..."non-refundable"...just the way i like it......XXL

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    ..."non-refundable"...just the way i like it......XXL
    You two are getting my all excited here...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    im married so i spend whatever my wife tells me too..

hehe really though, depends on the woman,town and night really. i can spend 100 bucks doing damn near anything so sounds about right.

superbeast is offline Member
    Hmm, I guess it all depends on what I think the girl is worth. I spend a lot more on some than others. Its like buying a car, it all depends on the model. You can't get a Ferrari for the price of a VW!

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I think it all depends on the occasion. I have spent well over a 100 before but also have spent less than 20. Depends on the girl as well.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    If I liked a girl I would pay, if she liked me then she can pay. Oops, I forgot my wallet at home! If the date was good then I wouldn't forget it next time, this way no $ lost.

Now I'm just a cheap bastard, we go out once in a while but I'd rather cook.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Even a decent dinner and a movie is almost 100. If you go for a good night out its an easy couple hundred
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dinner, drinks, and dancing (parking, cover charge, and more drinks) isn't cheap. ~$150.00. Now I have a steady gf so I don't spend that much anymore.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I dont come off shit unless I know I,m hitting that a$$,then maybe a DVDmovie and a happymeal.

Originally posted by jammergsxr
    I dont come off shit unless I know I,m hitting that a$$,then maybe a DVDmovie and a happymeal.

LMAO.........you are so wrong for that!!!!.........lol..........but hey it's what ever works............lol Do me a favor, and at least make sure that inside the happymeal, there's a toy for a "girl"........lol

MM

bigtraps is offline Member
    All depends on the girl...Some charge me up tp $100 an hour...all depends on what i am looking for..or what i want.

jammergsxr is offline Member

LMAO.........you are so wrong for that!!!!.........lol..........but hey it's what ever works............lol Do me a favor, and at least make sure that inside the happymeal, there's a toy for a "girl"........lol

MM
    No way,I shoot for the hotwheels cars,That way if she denies me(like thats gonna happen)I still have a toy to play with!See the true player always has a backup plan

Originally posted by bigtraps
    All depends on the girl...Some charge me up tp $100 an hour...all depends on what i am looking for..or what i want.
    100.00 bucks, bro you are getting a deal, where do you go i pay waaaaayyyyy more then that...............XXL

chinups Guest
    Well I don't mind paying as long as its worth it, if I leave and the food sucked or the company sucked I would be pissed. But if it is my first date it wouldn't be to a fancy rest., I would meet for drinks, save time and money.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    After being together 8 years, i dont go on dates. not to mention, i cook better than any restaurant around here.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Im only 18 years old mind you but when i went into the relationship with the goddess that I am dating now almost 8 months ago i decided to treat her like a princess, In the beginning of our "dating" game almost a year ago i treated her like shit,used her,was her first kiss, her first everything,then abou 8 months ago it hit me like a ton of fucking bricks that i could spend the rest of my life with this beautiful,gorgeous,fit,ambitious, angel, so in turn i have spoiled her to the fullest spending a lil over 8,000 on her in the last 8 months. Of course that includes continuous fresh roses in her vase, presents all the time,food,tanning bed memerships, tanning oils out of town trips. spontaneous adventures.ect.ect.ect. Im not sure of the avergage that we spend per date b/c sometimes we have a great time spending 20 and sometimes its just the same spending a 100,but i do know the most i spent on her in one night was 2,500,that included a diamond/platinum bypass ring, glass slipper. hotel, meal, 50 balloons, and 100 roses

desrin is offline New Member
    average girl= macdonalds
    above-average= a & w
    hot girl= biggie sized

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why should the man pay? I always let my girls pay for me and i expect them to threat me right $100 atleast or they dont get any

Cali is offline Female Member
    Honestly, if the guy has the qualities I'm looking for who cares about the $. I'll pay, he'll pay, whatever, as long as we're having fun the rest isn't important. I don't usually date though so maybe I shouldn't comment.

adaptations is offline Member
    Damn i never been on a date with anyone besides the fiance....and im always paying..ium just that type....most i ever spent was 100$ on the big night of the engagment.....We like the casual rest's more than the nice ritsy ones....

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    The great thing about having a girlfriend... download a ripped DVD, get some liquor, and have a blockbuster night.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    30 pak of beer = $15.99
    Trojans = $5.00
    Pak of smokes = $4.50
    Drunk girl in your bed with Trojans on your bedstand (ready to go) and smokes for after = priceless!

Best $25.49 I ever spent.

Thread Information