Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Touchy Question....

Ok here it goes.....don't flame me or get mad......I'm not trying to offend ANYONE but...

I recently met a guy by chance. Very intelligent, owns his own architectural business, into bodybuilding (getting ready for a natty show in Aug), 30, single, no baby mama drama....wants to get to know me.....all good things.

BUT there's something naggin at me.

Sometimes when we talk there's a bit of a feminine "tone" to his voice. Our early phone convos were pretty cool...didn't really touch on sex too much. Which as much as I LOVE and MISS sex......I enjoyed because it was nice to hold adult conversation with a man that didn't center around sports or sex. ANYWAY, the other night we were talking and sex did come up and he asked me if I liked anal. I told him truthfully NOT REALLY! He tells me ah thats too bad...So I ask him if he's one of those guys that likes to give but freaks out if you come near his a$$ with a hand, finger, tongue etc. I expected him to say yes.

He did NOT.

He says oh ya I like it when a woman slips in a couple fingers, even thought about letting her slip a dildo in

The convo went south from
    there. Likes to be spanked,
    hot wax, the works.

SO.....what makes me nervous is the whole "men on the down low" thing. I've read a few articles on it and its kinda scarey. He has made it VERY clear that he likes women and according to him while he's not homophobic (my ex was) he doesn't understand it.

I don't care if he's gay....or bi. We can be great friends. But for me, the last thing I want to do is start dating a guy that bats for both teams.

Im not trying to sterotype here......at all.....but something makes me uneasy.

What do you guys think?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I think you found yourself a certified freak CB...
    Good luck with that.

run. He has concidered a dildo up his @ss??? Run. As fas and as far as you can go.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Absolutely no straight man is going to let anyone or anything come near his butt hole with a dildo!

As far as the finger goes I throw them in the same boat with gays but I have known some freaky dudes that have admitted to it and still claim they are not gay. some of these guys are married and masculine so who knows? Maybe just freaks like the golden shower crowd.

Now as far as him performing anal on a woman, nothing wrong with that!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    make that 3 fingers...

i dunno he's different i guess but i dont wany ne1 coming near my ass only 1 way and thats out nothing in thank you

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Absolutely no straight man is going to let anyone or anything come near his butt hole with a dildo!

As far as the finger goes I throw them in the same boat with gays but I have known some freaky dudes that have admitted to it and still claim they are not gay. some of these guys are married and masculine so who knows? Maybe just freaks like the golden shower crowd.

Now as far as him performing anal on a woman, nothing wrong with that!!
    I agree

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You may be looking at this the wrong way......

At least he will enjoy shopping, watch tear jerker romance movies and go see musicals with you....

Uhhhgg!!! I don't know. I'm keeping my distance on this one. Honestly Im really not ready for anything serious. This guy is a first. Last night on the phone he was telling me he just wanted to be spanked.

Hmmm

I'm not the girl for that.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    You may be looking at this the wrong way......

At least he will enjoy shopping, watch tear jerker romance movies and go see musicals with you....
    True but!!!!!!!!! I don't want him bringing his boys with us......if they are more interested in him than ME

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I think you found yourself a certified freak CB...
    Word, exactly. He might not be gay, but he's definitely a freak.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Ask him straight up CB! If he is truly Gay he will not want anything to do with a woman sexually (they call women fish!) and if he is Bi they will usually tell you. He might just be a kinky SOB!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    STAY AWAY from that fukin weirdo...

imagine him and you comparing one day who can take the bigger dildo?!?!!?

Ewwww.. FACKK!

(you were close but not "cigar") keepa lookin babe.

Sounds to me like he is Bi.... If he was truly gay... why would he show even any pgysical interest in you??
    I think you should say.... Bi - bi !!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I dunno about bi/gay/whatever.. but for meeting a guy recently, he has balls to drop the A-bomb on you in a sex convo with dildo talk.... doesn't that scream "my pumps are pink and I don't have the curtains to match??? I just think he may be poking around for a reaction so he can let his boyfriend know whether or not you are cool with it.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Damn CB, where do you meet these guys of yours?? You're not having much luck these days are ya?

Personally, I think you'd be better off just being friends with this dude. What kind of guy are you looking for and where do you generally meet guys?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Vette likes a few fingers...all 5 of them.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Let's kick his ass!!!

Naw, your secret is cool with me ~SC~

Jerzey is offline Member
    Sorry but any guy who would let a woman put something (anything) into his ass would definitely turn me off, that's just not manly...

I want to be clear that I have nothing against gay people.... but I don't want to have sex with a guy that acts gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Sorry but any guy who would let a woman put something (anything) into his ass would definitely turn me off, that's just not manly...

I want to be clear that I have nothing against gay people.... but I don't want to have sex with a guy that acts gay.
    Thats kinda where I am. It really turns me off!

Met him in a coffee house in Seattle.

You are right... I'm not. But I think its someones way of telling me I need to focus on this exam and get out of this area.

What am I looking for? A man that's not a serial killer, that can be honest and not cheat.

I know...it's a LOT to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul
    Damn CB, where do you meet these guys of yours?? You're not having much luck these days are ya?

Personally, I think you'd be better off just being friends with this dude. What kind of guy are you looking for and where do you generally meet guys?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've had a few girls lick my ass, it was the bomb I won't even lie.

However, if I see fingers or a dildo coming near my shithole, she'll be eating through a straw for a good few months!

There is a sign on my ass that says "ONE WAY ONLY"...................

Oh yeah, Vette ------------- >

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've had a few girls lick my ass, it was the bomb I won't even lie.
    The man speaks the truth...don't knock it till you try it...=P its especially good if they are giving you the trombone treatmeat at the same time (you know, playing your trombone).

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I need a butt licking girl...

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    What am I looking for? A man that's not a serial killer, that can be honest and not cheat.

I know...it's a LOT to ask!
    Join the club!!

Join the club!!
    I'm very recently single and am in serious need of a rebound....hows THAT for honest! Oh, I'm not a serial killer either...yet...

Was that a "generalized statement CB???

I know...it's a LOT to ask![/QUOTE]

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    I'm very recently single and am in serious need of a rebound....hows THAT for honest! Oh, I'm not a serial killer either...yet...
    I would say that sounds honest to me... Time for rebound sex.... just don't go breaking hearts

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think he's gay...just cus he likes a finger up his ass.

He might be..if he likes a 'couple' tho...

Don't run yet m'lady.

Ask him...be straightfoward....find out if he DOES bat both ways before you offset a potentially good thing

~Nark

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Not going to lie my lady attacked my poor anus with a little dildo once!!!
    It was not pleasant and that wont happen again..
    But as for being spanked and that jazz..
    Hell yea spank my ass and tell me i have been a bad boy ittts alll good.
    If the idea of spanking your man and maybe tossing a finger or 2 up the backside doesnt do it for you then you will want to let it be known rite in the beginning. cause it might be somthing that he wouldnt want to be with out in his sex life.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I see nothing wrong with the playing. People are too insecure in themselves to let a woman touch them down there. Get over it. You're not gay if you enjoy it. Some women are game...some aren't. I dated a chick who went straight for it while giving head. I immediately pulled back...she told me settle down, relax, and try it. She played with it while giving head. One of the best BJ I have ever had. The ejaculation was very intense and volumous.

It's a very sensitive area back there.

PM me CB.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Hey CB, remember what you said in another post. Something about dont stop...RUN. Thats what you should do with this guy.

An old friend of mine use to date a guy that would ONLY have sex with her anally, nothing else. They were together as a couple for 10 years. They did it so much, that she got so stretched out that she had a hard time keeping her poop in, she was partially "anally incontinent". The doctor told her if she continued to have anal sex as much as she did, she'd end up in diapers.

Long story short, he ended up being full blown gay but had to hide it for business reasons. Now she's gone bi - I dont know where that came from but shes an open bisexual. He admits to being gay and brings home boyfriends but still bangs her in the ass on occasion. Now they just live together as "business partners"

I would say that sounds honest to me... Time for rebound sex.... just don't go breaking hearts
    I think he wants it from you Jerzey

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Alright I've had my share of kinky things done to me but I don't think I would ever let any chick stick a dildo in my a$$, Chicks have tried slippin the finger in and I still wouldn't let that happen.....But just because he like's to be spanked doesn't sound gay, it's the dildo that makes him gay...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I think he wants it from you Jerzey
    knowing clocky i think he would take it from either of you

SK, omg, that is kinda foul.
    CB, hey now...I'm not going to turn into one of those AR flirts!! I have my dignity!!...even if it makes 95% of my posts boring...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OMG !!!!!!!

Ya I don't care HOW much I like a man...he ain't banging me in the A$$!

It's early and we are just getting to know one another....so it's not too that yet. But my "gaydar" was going off.......so I needed a sanity check.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Hey CB, remember what you said in another post. Something about dont stop...RUN. Thats what you should do with this guy.

An old friend of mine use to date a guy that would ONLY have sex with her anally, nothing else. They were together as a couple for 10 years. They did it so much, that she got so stretched out that she had a hard time keeping her poop in, she was partially "anally incontinent". The doctor told her if she continued to have anal sex as much as she did, she'd end up in diapers.

Long story short, he ended up being full blown gay but had to hide it for business reasons. Now she's gone bi - I dont know where that came from but shes an open bisexual. He admits to being gay and brings home boyfriends but still bangs her in the ass on occasion. Now they just live together as "business partners"

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    I have another friend (well a friend of a friend, really) who isnt gay but certainly has gay tendencies like the guy you're talking about.

He is OBSESSED with blonde, model looking girls, says he hates brunettes and only goes for the hottest blondes so he says he's not gay. But he always talks about how he's obsessed with their a-holes and his. He wants them to stick their fingers in his but....among other things and give him bj at the same time. The thing is, a fetish is one thing, but that's all this guy talks about....He's totally OBSESSED with someone putting their fingers in his but.

I think if you ended up with a guy like this, sex would get weird. It would be one thing to fullfill his little fantasy on occasion but this guy sounds like he'd want you to throw on a strap-on all the friggen time. Thats just fukked.

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    knowing clocky i think he would take it from either of you
    Holy sh-t, where have you been, man? [email protected] time...

And you think you know me!! I've changed, man!!! I swear...

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    SK, omg, that is kinda foul.
    CB, hey now...I'm not going to turn into one of those AR flirts!! I have my dignity!!...even if it makes 95% of my posts boring...
    LOL It's ok Clocky...you can flirt a little..just don't become a stalker

SK, you have lots of weird friends...

LOL It's ok Clocky...you can flirt a little..just don't become a stalker
    "Clocky"...ahh, that brings back warm memories...=)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information