Outshined is offline Junior Member

Littles Hercules

I'm sure alot of you have already heard about this kid but I thought I would post it anyway. He's pretty freaky.
    Richard Sandrak

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    Damn i never heard or seen anything like that before. Is this kid real?

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    this has got to be a fake! how can anyone punch 120 times in 15 seconds!!?? well i hope for the kids sake hes not being exploited by some sick father trying to live his life thru his kid1

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    yeah they had that kid on howerd stern a few months ago.. he's crazy ripped. and yeah his dad lives his life through his kid he's never had a candy bar in his whole life only protein shakes and protein bars etc.
    kid suposidly has the biggest bench press per pound in the guiness book of world records

Jarrett

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah don't forget that the poor kid doesn't go to school and he doesn't have any friends.....
    Those idiots (parents & agents) that were on the show w/ him should be shot.
    That kid is gonna end up being fcked in the head....

M

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Yeah don't forget that the poor kid doesn't go to school and he doesn't have any friends.....
    Those idiots (parents & agents) that were on the show w/ him should be shot.
    That kid is gonna end up being fcked in the head....

Can it be healthy for a growing child to have a BF% that low?

--dnb

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive seen him on the howard stern show. There training his little sister now and said that she is almost stronger then him.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, I saw a show where they put him up against four pro-BB doing squats, bench, etc. and proved that LbforLB he is the strongest person in the world.
    His parents are some sick bastards. I can't believe they would jeopardize his childhood and possibly his mental health later in life to push him through this(if he's not wanting the lifestyle himself)

I know one thing, I wish I had his abs

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i bet he will be that size forever...that just sux...not natural

Outshined is offline Junior Member
    I agree that the kid is gonna be majorly fucked up
    in the head when he gets older.
    He told Stern that he no friends to play with and all the other kids hate him.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I,d say the kid will be fine,He looks happy and if he is home schooled he will end up ahead of his age bracket.You can bet your asses child welfare has already checked out everything.This kid has direction,focus,and can achieve his goals so he will never end up on welfare.If you ask me a lot of kids his age should be doing the same shit,the amount of fat little bastards I see running around eating candybars makes me sick.Kids gonna grow up and be great I applaud his parents for taking such an awsome role in his life!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    I,d say the kid will be fine,He looks happy and if he is home schooled he will end up ahead of his age bracket.You can bet your asses child welfare has already checked out everything.This kid has direction,focus,and can achieve his goals so he will never end up on welfare.If you ask me a lot of kids his age should be doing the same shit,the amount of fat little bastards I see running around eating candybars makes me sick.Kids gonna grow up and be great I applaud his parents for taking such an awsome role in his life!
    It is one thing to take an active role in your childs life and another to make him your fucking puppet.

Originally posted by kizer_soce

It is one thing to take an active role in your childs life and another to make him your fucking puppet.
    My little girl is 7 and is in gymnastics,swimming and wants to do martial arts.Do I push her?hell no she loves the shit and as a proud parent I support her decisions and help in anyway I can...does this make her my fucking puppet?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Not at all my man. I think what you are doing is a good bit different from what is going on with the other young man. I said playing an active roll in your childs life is a GOOD thing. I have all the respect in the world for a parent that offers guidance but still lets the child make his or her own decisions.

I am not sure if you have seen the howard stern show episode that this kid was on or not.....but he does not look overly happy to me......maybe I am the only one to see that, who knows. I am sorry but I REALLY doubt it is ALL his doing.....I do not think he is the one making his decisions here. If he is then I stand corrected but most likely we will never know at least not until he writes a book about his child hood.

I have to agree with you on the fat kids thing......obesity is a disease affecting too many people in this country young AND old. There is also a HUGE difference between eating healthily and eating to look like that kid does. I am all for a parent encouraging healthy eating....but to take something to an extreme, that is gonna lead to ALOT of problems down the road.

Take a short trip down memory lane. Try to remember back to when you were younger, as young as you can remember. If you were like MOST kids, you did what you were told not to do (within reason and if you thought you knew you could get away with it). The more most kids are held back from something the more appealing it becomes over time. It is human nature to want what you can't have. Again this argument is null and void IF indeed he is making his own decisions but like I mentioned, we won't know for a good while, if ever.

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Not at all my man. I think what you are doing is a good bit different from what is going on with the other young man. I said playing an active roll in your childs life is a GOOD thing. I have all the respect in the world for a parent that offers guidance but still lets the child make his or her own decisions.

I am not sure if you have seen the howard stern show episode that this kid was on or not.....but he does not look overly happy to me......maybe I am the only one to see that, who knows. I am sorry but I REALLY doubt it is ALL his doing.....I do not think he is the one making his decisions here. If he is then I stand corrected but most likely we will never know at least not until he writes a book about his child hood.

I have to agree with you on the fat kids thing......obesity is a disease affecting too many people in this country young AND old. There is also a HUGE difference between eating healthily and eating to look like that kid does. I am all for a parent encouraging healthy eating....but to take something to an extreme, that is gonna lead to ALOT of problems down the road.

Take a short trip down memory lane. Try to remember back to when you were younger, as young as you can remember. If you were like MOST kids, you did what you were told not to do (within reason and if you thought you knew you could get away with it). The more most kids are held back from something the more appealing it becomes over time. It is human nature to want what you can't have. Again this argument is null and void IF indeed he is making his own decisions but like I mentioned, we won't know for a good while, if ever.
    Couldn't agree more!

I saw this kid on Howard Stern also. He had amazing flexiblity and was an excellent martial artist. He also said that he benched 200! What does this guy weigh, 80 pounds??

pinoy is offline New Member
    freaky abs...

Thread Information