Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Ronnie Coleman wedding

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?
    isaac | News, Hardbody Exclusive | Tuesday, 15 January 2008
    Alti Bautista shares her side of the Ronnie Coleman Marriage

Yesterday **********.com broke the news regarding former Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman’s wedding. When I saw the photo and headline on their homepage my first thought was, What the F**k, that’s not Alti. No, it most certainly wasn’t the IFBB fitness woman we’ve grown to know as Ronnie’s girlfriend over the years. Nearly seven years, well 6 years and 8 month to be exact.

I hadn’t talked to Alti in awhile nor did I contact her about the wedding. I assumed, like many others who heard of the news, that they had ended things and Ronnie had moved on in another chapter in his life. It was none of my business. I’m friends with Alti and she’s one of the people you can go months without talking to but when you get on the phone, it’s like you never missed a beat.

This morning my phone rings and it’s Alti. Anyone who knows Alti would agree she is a spit-fire and goes 100mph all the time. We talked about numerous things but she wanted to clear the air on how she found about Ronnie’s wedding. Many things we discussed will remain off the record however this is Alti’s side of the story…

Alti and Ronnie had plans to spend New Year’s Eve 2007 together in Las Vegas. Alti has taken a liking to the UFC and they planned to attend the UFC event on December 29, 2007. According to Alti, her and Ronnie speak every day, at least once if not more on the phone. Keep in mind, Alti lives in New Jersey and Ronnie resides in Texas. As with any long distance relationship there are obstacles but it appeared they had found a balance that worked for them. On December 27, 2007 Alti received a call from Ronnie informing her of some news. The news wasn’t that he was getting married, no Alti had no clue about his upcoming wedding. Ronnie informed Alti that he was a father of not one but three children. A woman in California had given birth to triplets and he was the father. The triplets are now approximately 6 months old. Needless to say Alti was a little upset and they decided it would be best if she not go to Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve.

Fastforward to January 2008. Alti receives a call from a friend asking her about a rumor of Ronnie getting married. She confronts Ronnie about the rumor and he denies it. This wasn’t the first time rumors related to Ronnie had come up between the two. Rumors in the fitness industry? Get out. Alti chalked it up to yet another rumor and went on about her business.

When Flexonline.com broke the news yesterday, her phone blew up. Friends and associates wondered what had happened. It wasn’t until she saw the photos on Flexonline.com that it was confirmed and he had in fact gotten married. Think Alti was a little pissed? Not only was the man she’d been (at least in her mind) dating for nearly seven years a father of newborn triplets but he was also married! The woman he married however is not the mother of the triplets.

Alti is more than a little upset as you can imagine. She was told he has triplets on the December 27 and later finds out he was married on the 28th. There was no mention of any marriage taking place in that conversation nor later when confronted about the issue. Alti isn’t out to seek vengeance on the former Mr. Olympia. As would anyone, she feels betrayed, belittled and played for a fool. Ronnie has his side of the story which may or may not be the same as hers.

This story will continue to be discussed on the ******com and the various message boards. Alti recently started a thread on ****** related to this story. I’m not here to proclaim Alti is right and Ronnie is wrong or visa versa. Do I feel bad for Alti? Yes. I wouldn’t wish this situation on anyone.

Ronnie Coleman and Alti Bautista at a 2007 Olympia after-party.
    Disappointing. That’s how I’d best describe this situation. I’m disappointed that a strong, beautiful woman like Alti didn’t demand the respect she deserves. As we talked today I heard the hurt and pain in her voice. Her huge heart is a “gift and a curse” as she put it. We all make mistakes and no one is perfect. The fans of bodybuilding have heard time and time again from Ronnie on how he has Jesus Christ and God to thank for everything. He’s gone out of his way to let us know his stance with his faith and he is entitled to do so. I don’t judge nor fault him for his beliefs and how he presents it, that is his decision. I am disappointed as a fan. One of bodybuilding’s elite disappointed those of us who admired and respected his openness with his faith and how he carried himself. I’m disappointed he didn’t respect for himself and the woman who loved you when given the opportunity to come clean with his actions.

Again, I’m not here to judge Ronnie and his choices nor am I taking Alti’s side. She wanted to let people know how things went down from her point of view. As her friend I feel sorry for her and this is between her and Ronnie. Let them work it out and at the end of it all they only have to answer to themselves and well, maybe even God.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    im confused ... so he was dating one girl .... and knocked up another and married her ?

sounds typical to me ....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    im confused ... so he was dating one girl .... and knocked up another and married her ?

Yep ..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Why am I not surprised...I always found it funny how he talked about God etc yet listened to hardcore Hip Hop shit. Oh well..not my concern. Next!
    ***No source checks!!!***

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Ronnies a pimp.

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    I read it as he was dating one girl, had triplets with another but married a third girl. Ronnie is a dirtbag.

Blog Entries
    people say body builders dont make money.... how come theres pics of ronnie getting out of a bently and cutler getting out of a x5...... not with there real jobs thats for sure...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    people say body builders dont make money.... how come theres pics of ronnie getting out of a bently and cutler getting out of a x5...... not with there real jobs thats for sure...
    Top bodybuilders make tons of money, but they are the few that do in the industry.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Guy's like Ronnie & Jay make tons of cash!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    hahaha @ Ronnie

He is jacked for sure but he never seemed to have personality.

W/E though I am not here to judge the guy, we all have made mistakes.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ronni is a pimp

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Ronnie was dating one for 7 years, knocked up another and had triplets. Then married a 3rd one. He's not married to the mother of the triplets.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    Ronnie was dating one for 7 years, knocked up another and had triplets. Then married a 3rd one. He's not married to the mother of the triplets.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats right !!!

I read Pewners post wrong .....

Merc.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    good on Ronnie!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    ronni is a pimp
    yeah buddy!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I can imagine the conversation on the wedding night....

Bride points in horror as Ronnie removes Thong, "what the hell is that?" she shouts.

"Aint nothing but a peanut"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post

Bride points in horror as Ronnie removes Thong, "what the hell is that?" she shouts.

BHABHAhahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha lmfao nice one beast

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    im amazed ronnie could even have kids.

Blog Entries

BodyByAAS is offline Banned
    I guess we can rule out that Testosterone is 98% effective as a male birth control method....

bigt10 is offline Member
    haha maybee palumbo was right guys when he says 1 g or more of week of testosterone is good fertility.

Hell maybee 5 grams is even better

Or "Yeah Buddddddy"

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    haha very funny posts.

i think we, (as bodybuilders) though should judge ronnie on what hes achieved (as a bodybuilder) and not on his private life. The mans still a legend and inspiration to me, as a bodybuilder, not for his private life, and will always be a legend and inspiration to me, as a bodybuilder, no matter what goes on in his private life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    haha very funny posts.

i think we, (as bodybuilders) though should judge ronnie on what hes achieved (as a bodybuilder) and not on his private life. The mans still a legend and inspiration to me, as a bodybuilder, not for his private life, and will always be a legend and inspiration to me, as a bodybuilder, no matter what goes on in his private life.
    What the hell is wrong with his private life? He was dating a women while knocking up another and then married a third WHILE being the MR.O and then top contender after his reign... later to place 4th. THATS A PIMP!

BodyByAAS is offline Banned
    Agreed.....atleast he admits they are his kids...thats more then most people do!

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    What the hell is wrong with his private life? He was dating a women while knocking up another and then married a third WHILE being the MR.O and then top contender after his reign... later to place 4th. THATS A PIMP!
    theres nothing wrong with his private life, i never said there was, just saying i think that peoples estimations of him shouldnt go down just because of whats/or what is happening in his private life.

Agreed though...He is a pimp :-) yeeeehhhhh buddy!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Yep ..
    no.....no....

he was dating one girl.....knocked up another.....and then married a third girl...

gamel is offline New Member

Ronnie Coleman wedding

One chapter closes, another one begins. With his days of dominating the Olympia stage behind him, eight-time Mr. O Ronnie Coleman recently began another stage of his life by marrying Rouaida Christine Achkar. A personal trainer, Ackhakr was born in Lebanon on July 29, 1974 and raised in Paris, France. Coleman met his new bride in Paris ?- ah, l'amour -- on March 22, 1998, at a Paris Sports exposition. Achkar is currently working towards a degree in sports medicine at the University of Texas at Arlington.The wedding date was December 28, 2007. According to Coleman, "the big party will be held in Lebanon," on July 26, 2008.Please join us in wishing the couple a long and happy life together.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Am I back in 2008???????????????? I am afraid.....help...... help me

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah buddy!!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gamel View Post
    One chapter closes, another one begins. With his days of dominating the Olympia stage behind him, eight-time Mr. O Ronnie Coleman recently began another stage of his life by marrying Rouaida Christine Achkar. A personal trainer, Ackhakr was born in Lebanon on July 29, 1974 and raised in Paris, France. Coleman met his new bride in Paris ?- ah, l'amour -- on March 22, 1998, at a Paris Sports exposition. Achkar is currently working towards a degree in sports medicine at the University of Texas at Arlington.The wedding date was December 28, 2007. According to Coleman, "the big party will be held in Lebanon," on July 26, 2008.Please join us in wishing the couple a long and happy life together.
    P.s

Horrible bump noob

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yeah pretty funny that his first post is bumping a really old thread to post news that's almost as old as the thread.

Thread Information