sicilian40 is offline Banned

worse than sept 11 ...one of the worst things that can happen to you.....

imagine waking up in the morning...imagine not being able to to look at yourself...imagine telling yourself everyday that you are nobody...a loser and you are nothing compared to the man you used to be...imagine being 16 and saying that.....when i was 16 i was the same height i was now...5'4...all though out grammer school i got made fun of and never got the girls...i had few friends ...only my best friend adam....he was basically exaclly like me 5'4...and unpopular....me and adam graduated and got into the same all boys high school...freshman year we both got made fun of and beat the crap outa by 3 kids...i hated myself...i hated lookin at kids and feeling inferior...the first day of soph year adam came up to me and asked me...Tino you wanna do some juice? first i was like wtf adam we cant...im not a idiot...but that night i thought about it...i thought about the power and the body and everything that made it so appealing so i saved up my money for a month ( months paycheck) and gave to to adam...he got us a cycle of deca and test eth....i remember the work outs being tough , i remember seeing results in strenght in the first week...i remember saying wow i didnt know i had these muscles? man i was on a high cloud...12 weeks later i was 5'4 at 170 lbs...yes 170 lbs i was one big kid...but i was still fat...it didnt matter though...i went to the school gym and everytime me and adam took off our sweaters kids would go who the hell are those guys?! they are freakin huge...god those words were so great to hear...always made me happy...i got off...i lost quite a bit...i didnt know bout clomid...but i kept about 10 lbs....10 weeks later adam and me do a cycle of winstrol deca and clen ...omg that cycle chisled me out...veins bulging...it was great...it was may...i was a soph and i went out a senior...i had the world on a string..or so i thought...i went away for the summer to italy....adam took a cycle of dianabol ....july 15 i got the news from my aunt...adam was at a party...he was drunk and started a fight wit a guy who punched him...adam hit his head...he lay there and the guys didnt even help him...they cleaned the beer bottles and called the cops a hour later...i was so upset...everyday i thought i lost my friend...my brother...im alone...i went thru a year of doin nothin but gettin fat...often not eating...i lost everything.....im 19 now.......ive been hooked on juice for a long time guys...because of that stupid juice and because i was stupid and used it wrong i lost my best friend and myself...i stopped juicing only because i dont have a source and when i finally did i payed a outageous price for it because i have no self confidence without it...all you guys who are 17 or 16 or even 18 juice isnt a game...its not the drug to f*ck with because its not chemical addiction..theres no patch...no cure...you feel like you cant be a man without it and the juice made you who you are...i dont know if i wanna stop because if i do i cant look at me when i get off...it ruined my life...im gonna go get help though thanks to a very good friend of mine hes a super moderator on this forum...he helped me realize that i have a problem...its not a joke...may god help all of you who want to do it at a young age...dont screw up your lives like me guys...its not worth losing your identity...god bless

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Really good post man..I really do hope all the young guys read that, and take it to heart.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Sorry to hear about your friend. Good luck with the journey ahead of you.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    That really sux man, but how is it worse that Sept. 11th? By no means a flame, just a question.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    We understand you're hurting and you may have alot of work to do to fix it. But, you ruined your life? you're 19 that's a drop in the bucket, you've got many ,many, good years infront of you. Instead of looking at it as a negative (don't get me wrong loosing a friend is always a tragety)look at it like this,- you've learned a valuable lesson early on and now after you help yourself you may be able to help others.

Best of luck,

xxxl83

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    God bless man! Very nice post! I think it will help a lot of people!!

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    ok look in correspondence to the title i meant relatively....not literally...its not more important that 9/11 but if you get in that situation ITS THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND SHOULDNT PUT THEIR 2 CENTS IN AND SAY THAT ITS NOTHING but no flame just wanna fix that ...i meant it relatively i love my country very much and i lost people in the trade centers as i do live in new york city...well i hope thats cleared up

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    All the best bro...sorry about the friend...I have to say xxxl83 said it the best..you have a lot of time left bro. Clean up your act. Take it all as a lesson learned one that will make you stronger and work towards a new you. Good luck!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Wow. That took alot of balls to open up like that.
    GoodLuck with everything you do bro!

M

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Great post, bro!!

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    wow man, my heart goes out to you. That's great how you can open up like that. Sorry to hear about your friend.
    There are alot of natural guys who have some impressive size. Why not go the natural route for a while? Think of it as "taking the less traveled route."

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro I wanted to thank you again for posting this, it is MUCH appreciated as I have already said via pm but words really aren't enough IMO.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    im gonna keep this post bumped. It deserves to be read by everybody, young and old. Bro I feel for ya, i really do. However, I think you have an opportunity to change your life -especially at such a young age. Take your mistakes and learn from them. Life is a journey, full of constant ups and downs, and its the bad times that make the good ones even better. If you stick to it, Im sure youll be alright, youve got my support and the support of all the bros here at AR.

peace, good luck, and my condolences

symatech

tatty is offline Member
    You're already a step ahead by realizing you need help or a change in your life. Plenty of time left to do everything you want and more. Good luck!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    first off sorry to hear about your buddy,that does suck!
    Now your only 19 and you,ve really got this whole self pitty thing happening.So your short and dont like how you look,hell man thats 99%of the population...I,m short, I,m fat, I,m skinny, I,m too tall, I wish I had a bigger penis...I wish I had bigger tits.The fact is aint NO one gonna love you unless you love you.I meen if you dont love yourself why the hell would anyone else!At 19 you have a long way to go and hate to break it to ya its gonna get a whole lot tougher!Now your message was strong and sincere and I really am sorry about your friend.I hate to be the prick here but you,ve got some soul searching to do Bro.!

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Good post, but easy on the Sep. 11th reference....the world doesnt revolve around you, no flame, but you are still breathing, you still have a shot at life, bro, seize it!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    We are here for you bro if there is ever anything we can do. Hope things get brighter.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Beautiful post man, straight from the heart! Glad to have people like you as members of this great board and to share!

Thread Information