Big Show 23 Guest

The other victims of 9/11/2001

I was watching clips for the Jenny Jones show for next week.And Tuesday's show is very depressing.It's about the racial harassment that Arab-Americans suffer because of 9/11/01.I'm personally going to make sure I record Jenny Jones on that day.A quote from one guest on the show is "I just don't like nobody that look's like that"

IMO that is pathetic,do Americans actually think they're being patriotic or doing their part by harassing the whole Arab-American community.Check out the link to view a preview for Tuesday's episode

*FYI I mean Americans in the general sense*

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Patriotic and Idiotic are not a good mix
    I hate racists

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Alot of people make this misstake, saying ALL arabs are terrorists. Ive even seen it here on AR.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's tough. When I'm on a plane I look to see how many arabs are on it and keep my eye on them. It's almost like I don't trust anyone of arab desent anymore. It's not fair but I can't help it. I'm not out harrassing them but...

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Good post...

When someone dies, it is not the loss of your dear ones that matters only, it is the effect it brings to other people that hurts as well.

I would like to agree with Arthur... I am always reminding myself to be positive about things but I just cannot help it cos the scar is there in my memory and these guys are helplessly involved in creating it.

Thread Information