Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soprano Sunday

dern180 is offline Member

Soprano Sunday

Just finsined the season frist show. All that waiting it wasn't that great. It was good just as a mid season show.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I liked it...looks like an interesting season to say the least...anyone notice that the female undercover agent, Chris' g/f's "friend", is now played by a different actress?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    DIDNT SEE IT TONIGHT
    waited all year for it
    but my RAIDERS played
    will catch rerun tommorow night(if not on mon night would have had a big decision to make)

Chris G/F's freind is a diff person I couldn't tell. She is still hot.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Saw it...was not to impressed...however, they are setting us up for some kick as shows. Chris's g/f and her friend are hot chics...You know Tony is going to bang her...can't wait...

Butch I agree with what you say. And tony will bang the shit out of the new girl.

what the fuck happened to this thread? half of it is missing???

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I missed fucking Sunday. Every time I turn on to see a later viewing it's half way over. I better get to see that damn episode before the next.

I know this thread got chopped up. I can't even remember all the good threads that must have been lost

Big rush I know there where 45 posts and now there seven. This sucks!!

well, we'll just have to start at episode 3 dern.....lol....it will still be the biggest thread on AR after the season has ended

Balducci is offline New Member
    Im very upset, very upset!!
    I wanted to see somebody get whacked or Fiorio and Carmella get it on in the garage- SOMETHING DAMMIT!! David Chase needs to really kick it up a notch!!!!
    It's really getting boring, he builds you up so much and you expect this great scene- for what- NOTHING!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Carmella, is gonna be f'n Gov. Florio...I mean Fiorio! and get sent back to Sicily or get wacked.
    How bout Ralphy & Janice last week..."where's my $300 you HO-wer!" I was like what the F&#(*&! and then this week he's like can you believe what she wanted to do to me...
    Pauly walnuts is gonna be joining John and Carmine and start f'n with tony.
    I love it! Soprano's is the best!

It was a good thrid show. But they got me all worked up. I throught Ralph and Jonny Sacks where going to get wacked and it would start a war. And still nothing with tony's wife and Fiorio. Maybe the show coming up something will happen.
    Last edited by dern180; 10-10-2002 at 12:48 PM.

Just a few hour till the next fuckin show. Someone better die this time.

tick tick tick tick tick.....
    I'm killing time watching football doing GD laundry ....I bet Carm makes a pass at fiorio and he's like no way and there's a shitload of tension..then fiorio tells tony and he and carm get into a big old fight...hell while he was on top she was thinking about the "D*ck coming out of the back of Fiorio's head" {ref to what chris' girl said about fiorio's pony tail} Tony's gonna find some poop out tonight..

I missed the show I was watching some thing else. Some thing I didn't want to miss. I'll see the repeat no big deal.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not happy with this season at all.

????Confusing...I know they're still building a story line for this season, but a little action would be great. I'm trying to count the stories being built now they're bringing back the Psycho Annabella Sciorria chick?????? What the F*! So that'll be another piece to this distorted puzzle.... Too much going on right now, and they're adding more. They only have like 9 episodes left I hope this builds better!

i like this season....i think it's building up for something great to happen....i feel bad for adriana, why are the fucking feds forcing her into heroin addiction? she doesn't know shit...poor brawd

Originally posted by Big Rush
    i like this season....i think it's building up for something great to happen....i feel bad for adriana, why are the fucking feds forcing her into heroin addiction? she doesn't know shit...poor brawd
    I hope it's building for some action. Are the other seasons slow going like this one. I like the way they set up the characters and the time taken to develope a rich plot.
    I hear ya on home chicken and the feds. I think it will probably lead into the feds getting her to use her new club(which Tony and everyone else thinks is a fed safe enviorment due to how new it is)to try and crack down. I already missed episode 3 though. Never did get a chance to see it. Oh well.
    How many episodes do they run in a season?

they run around 13 episodes per season........only 9 or so more left

So it sounds like I didn't miss much. Thats good in a way.

No you didn't miss much, BUT! you can't miss any of them it's a Law, isn't it???
    Adriana, has already opened her mouth! She's DONE! Whacked, livin with Big P*$$y in the in the witness protection program. I hate to say it, but she maybe gone! Poor hot A$$'d Jersey B*
    Last edited by ripsid; 10-15-2002 at 06:46 AM.

Originally posted by ripsid
    No you didn't miss much, BUT! you can't miss any of them it's a Law, isn't it???
    Adriana, has already opened her mouth! She's DONE! Whacked, livin with Big P*$$y in the in the witness protection program. I hate to say it, but she maybe gone! Poor hot A$$'d Jersey B*

ya, they will whack adriana putting a whole new twist on "whacking" someone....wow, what a position crhis will be in...can't wait!

ya, they will whack adriana putting a whole new twist on "whacking" someone....wow, what a position crhis will be in...can't wait!
    I couldn't agree more...the sweet thing is Chris will be so fucked up that he will do it...because Tony said so...

Personally, I think it should be done...I mean your feelings are there (I'm talking about Chris) but she is potentially going to take the whole family down...I don't know much about the Mafia...but this seems to be the trait...you fuck with them (like giving the FBI info)..you pay....can't wait to see what happens...

what if chris rebells against the family and goes into witness protection instead of whacking adriana...maybe i'm getting way too involved way too early.......in the sopranos, sometimes something that seems huge turns out to be nothing...can't think of any examples, but i know i'm right

I have still not seen the forth show. My cables out for a few days. This sucks I might not see this sunday either.

If you saw this sunday REMEMBER Chriss says "YO, TONE I'D GO TO HELL FOR YOU!" CHRISS TO ADRIANA " THAT MAN TOOK CARE OF ME I'D GO TO HELL FOR HIM" (something like that) Chriss is gonna have to put her down and once he does he'll move up and be a capo, but he'll be all smacked up on H* and F'n up and doing his own thing on the side! But those words from Chriss ring in my head "THAT MAN TOOK CARE OF ME I'D GO TO HELL FOR HIM"......

Thats crazy shit that just might happen...oh wait it will. We are talking about the spranos.

Originally posted by ripsid
    If you saw this sunday REMEMBER Chriss says "YO, TONE I'D GO TO HELL FOR YOU!" CHRISS TO ADRIANA " THAT MAN TOOK CARE OF ME I'D GO TO HELL FOR HIM" (something like that) Chriss is gonna have to put her down and once he does he'll move up and be a capo, but he'll be all smacked up on H* and F'n up and doing his own thing on the side! But those words from Chriss ring in my head "THAT MAN TOOK CARE OF ME I'D GO TO HELL FOR HIM"......
    I just saw it the other day. Its wasn't that great but Ilike the part with chris and what he said.

Greatest episode of the season so far. I laughed out loud when Fiorio showed up to that french guys door...Artie is a bitch, but a well connected one....lol

oh ya, what about Gloria Trillo and Tony's new found conscious...????

Greatest episode of the season so far. I laughed out loud when Fiorio showed up to that french guys door...Artie is a bitch, but a well connected one....lol
    FUCK I missed it I was working 3-12 am. I'll just have to caugt the repeat.

bump....anyone else watch last night's episode?????

I saw it, I thought it was great. That restaraunt owner Artie is a frickin looser. I was expecting Tony to beat the shit iut of him when he started that shit about it being Tony's plan for him to end up trying suicide.

Ol' French fool should end up busted up or in a ditch next week.

I think they're actually going to get some action in next week. Have you seen the preview for upcoming episodes yet?

Balducci is offline New Member
    He just leads you on and on, and gives you nothing but thoughts of what should be happening and what they would of showed you back in the day's when the Soprano's was the shit!!
    VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think next week finally looks good!

Big Rush you where right great show. Whats up with AJ hooking up with a hot rich girl. The girls father has more money then Bill Gates. And chirs is shot to shit what a drug addict. But I like what he said to Tony I would follow u into the gates of hell. Chris is going to be top dog one day. He moving up quickly. And for artie fighting with the french guy that was so funny man that was good. I got to see what frieio dose to him. And the car dealer Tony was fuckin is dead. I liked the part with his doc how he got so mad at her ........good stuff.

Any one see this sunday show. I missed it I was at work when it was on. So how was it? Any action or death or even sex? Give me something I can use.

Originally posted by dern180
    Any one see this sunday show. I missed it I was at work when it was on. So how was it? Any action or death or even sex? Give me something I can use.
    Yeah it was pretty good. There was some shooting involved. You are going to want to catch it again when they replay it. Some stuff is going to happen that you are going to weant to catch. The show is slowly getting better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information