tt333 is offline Senior Member

Anybody collect shoes?

Bascially what im talking about is Jordans and nike air max 95's. The nike airmax 95's are the greatest looking shoes ive ever seen. And i collect all the jordans but mostly the Retro XI. I'll show some pics when ever i can figure out how to do it.

Jordan grays
    Attached Images Attached Images  

jordan black and white
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody collect shoes?-jordans-black-white.jpg  

Nike airmax 95's, Im a dumbfuck, I dont know how to put all in one post. Anyways though the Jordans can run from 150-300$ on ebay and the Nike Airmax's about the same too. Good money to make especially when trying to buy AS!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I am addicted to shoes, I collect Air Jordans as well, it has become quit expensive in the past couple of years. I deadstock pairs of I, III, V, IV, XI, XVI, XVII. Im glad to see Im not only one with this hobby.
    -Cy

Originally posted by IronCy
    I am addicted to shoes, I collect Air Jordans as well, it has become quit expensive in the past couple of years. I deadstock pairs of I, III, V, IV, XI, XVI, XVII. Im glad to see Im not only one with this hobby.
    -Cy
    Do you sell your or just collecting? I got all the retros xi for my self and im buying some now to resale them. How much are you paying for them? The most ive paid so far is 250$ for the black/white XI's.

Black/White XI's are classics--I think they are one of my fav's all time. I normally buy 2 pair when the come out, 1 to wear and 1 to keep for the collection. So all those listed I have a pair to wear and pair to keep. Although I do have 2 pair of unworn XI in black/red--never got around to wearing them. Its a fun hobby, but expensive. I sell them every so often, if the price is right. Check out niketalk.com, lots of good info and pics for future releases.
    -Cy

Black/White XI's are classics--I think they are one of my fav's all time. I normally buy 2 pair when the come out, 1 to wear and 1 to keep for the collection. So all those listed I have a pair to wear and pair to keep. Although I do have 2 pair of unworn XI in black/red--never got around to wearing them. Its a fun hobby, but expensive. I sell them every so often, if the price is right. Check out niketalk.com, lots of good info and pics for future releases.
    -Cy
    I'll check it out.

-Cy
    Are there any sites that show pics of the new shoes coming out?

That site has pics of shoes not comming out until next year---XVIII, it looks like a forumn. But follow the link into Jordan Brand, and just click on the links that say "pics inside" They have already been contacted by Nike several times for them to remove pics that are too exclusive. You can also find all of the release dates as well. Spend some time there if you enjoy shoes.
    -Cy

I checked it out but I only seen like a couple pairs of jordans.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    the jordans and airmaxs are cool but what about uptowns? There may not be any money in them but how can you argue with 20 years and still strong. Maybe it's just a NY thing.

xxxl83

I dont think ive heard of them, post a pic.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Sorry man don't know how/ can't post a pic.

Also can't beleive you've never heard of them 20th Anniversary editions just came out a couple of weeks ago.

xxxl83

I probally have, just the name of the shoes is not coming to my head.

What is the full name? Nike Uptowns?

Originally posted by xxxl83
    Sorry man don't know how/ can't post a pic.

Also can't beleive you've never heard of them 20th Anniversary editions just came out a couple of weeks ago.

xxxl83
    You talking about airforce ones? There bad but not my style. Nelly's tryin to bring them back, he's always rapping about them.

Thread Information