J Rod is offline Junior Member

Where do you have your gear sent? Home? P.O box?

Where do you guys usually have a source send your products at?
    Mine says that his do not get check and sealed in a brown postal bag.
    I know he is legit, but so far, I have only oredered Clomid because I know I cant get busted for it.
    What do you guys think? Where do you have your gear sent?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Reality check . . .

Actually, you can get busted for Clomid.

It's not as likely as an AS bust, but let's be real: Clomid does require a prescription, and it is illegal to obtain or possess prescription drugs without a prescription. It is not a scheduled drug (as are many steroids ), but is still a prescription drug as opposed to an over-the-counter product.

Remember that Clomid's only clinical indication (reason to use it) is to induce ovulation in women. When a guy has, buys, or uses Clomid, he is sending up a red flag that he is, or has recently been, juicing.

Incidentally, this principle extends to bringing Clomid into the United States from Mexico or any other foreign country. If a drug requires a prescription in the U.S., you must cover your ass with a prescription when bringing it into the U.S. even thuogh it might be available over-the-counter in the country in which you purchased it. Again, this is the case with any prescription drug. (I regularly bring Claritin back from Canada. It's OTC there, but prescription here in the States, and I am required to have a prescription for it when I cross the border.)

So is it likely that you'll be busted for Clomid? Probably not - unless a regulatory authority wants to bust your balls. But don't be deceived into thinking that ordering it from anywhere without a prescription and bringing it, or having it shipped, into the U.S. is legal.

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Along this same line, it is my understanding that the prescription must be from a liscensed US doctor. If your package is detained with prescription drugs from another country, and includes a prescription from a doctor in the country of origin, it means nothing to customs officials. Only valid US prescriptions are recognized.

TNT - Do you know if this is indeed true or not?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Cousin Eddie
    Along this same line, it is my understanding that the prescription must be from a liscensed US doctor. If your package is detained with prescription drugs from another country, and includes a prescription from a doctor in the country of origin, it means nothing to customs officials. Only valid US prescriptions are recognized.

TNT - Do you know if this is indeed true or not?
    As you described it, it would not surprise me.

Let's say a traveler becomes ill in another country, is prescribed a medication, and brings it back into the U.S., it is most likely that it will be accepted by Customs. I have, many times, brought prescriptions back into the U.S. that were written by a Canadian physician and for which I did not have a corresponding prescription written by a U.S. physician.

However, if you are talking about a mail order in which you have not actually visited the physician, one in which a prescription merely accompanies a drug being shipped into the U.S., chances are that it would be seized.

I have not seen eitehr scenario in practice, since the drugs I generally bring into the U.S. (which includes AS and syringes/needles) come from Canada and, when crossing the border, I am carrying prescriptions from both my U.S. and Canadian physicians.

You can bet, however, that drugs coming in from Mexico receive a lot more scrutiny than those coming in from Canada - that's simply the nature of each respective border, not to mention that Canada does not have the same type of independent or renegade farmacias that one finds in Mexico. Ditto Europe, from which many Americans order AS to be shipped (rather than carrying them).

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I used to pick up valiums and zanex in mexico. I always got a mexican perscription. When I walked back across, the perscription got me past the border but they made me read a sign everytime that said I could be arrested past this point.

righton is offline Senior Member
    The manufactures just send it to my pharm and i pick it up! I think i still have 2 refills on my scrips.......sorry guys i had to say that.

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    how will customs find oit if the stuff is in a concealed bag?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I get my gear is sent to my apt. bldg, where one of the guys in our package room signs for it like any other package and then gives it to me when I check on my packages/mail. It works out quite nicely, and they have no idea what they are signing for. So no probs.

Thread Information