eradikate is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down AZ shouldn't have been banned

sup bros. a friend of mine sent a thread on why AZ was banned from this board. from what i read, first everyone started bashing on dizzy, and of course all of you are wrong for saying shit about dizzy cuz you dont even know the man like i do. dizzy saved my ass from scammers, always gave me new sources or anything that was fantastic, and always ALWAYS answered my pm. hmmm sounds like a real asshole huh??? Anyway, AZ was banned because one MOD didn't like what he had to say. isn't this board for the members??? hmmm i guess i was wrong! all he did was speak out his opinion just like any members do here, and since you(im not going to mention the name)didn't like what he wrote, you had to bash him saying "i should've bashed AZ's ass!!" than ban him. Pete was the only man, that was fair with AZ and my respect for this man grew even more. well i think this is so wrong and many MANY people on this board will agree with me. i am too probably going to get banned for this, but i just can't let this go, since AZ is a good friend of mine, we talk online everyday, and yes I DO STICK UP FOR MY BOYZ. If people are getting banned for speaking their opinion on this board, how could you guys call it the best???

am i fuckig wrong here or what??

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Just wanted to clarify that they are talking about Dizzy and not me (dizzle). Many people have been PMing me and asking about what happened.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I hear ya eradikate......it's all been said already bro....even though that post is now gone. We'll see how long this one stays up....

righton is offline Senior Member
    If a brutha has a prob and posts his thoughts as long as it's not a blatant name calling f'n flame (even if it is we're big boys) he should'nt be banned!! If any of the MODS have a prob they should take care of it with a PM.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Real quick statement here. First off, your old post that was created the other day was not deleted. We moved servers and lost many posts, PMs, and members. It is September all over again. Someone give me azlifter's e-mail addy so I can contact him please. Just shoot me a PM. No one will be banned for speaking their mind. We are making some adjustments to the board so that rules are more clear for everyone as well as fair for everyone involved on the board. We do appreciate your concern over your friend. You are all true friends of his, and I am sure that he appreciates it. Discussing this on the open board is not accomplishing anything though. I will get in touch with him directly and will get back to you before the weekend is over with.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    BIG ASS BUMP FOR PTbyJason!!! That's the way to handle it....

Much respect to eradikate and all of Az's friends....I too support him and am glad that we finally have a timeline to see a few results.

Sucks the board had to drop for a bit there, but what a way to start it back....

Jason...Thanx for stepping up and giving some definative answers! Hope to hear what the decision is after the weekend!

Just my .02

kunipshunFit

thanx pt i appreciate that.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    BIG ASS BUMP FOR PTbyJason!!! That's the way to handle it....
    second that..........

peace bb79

MindBomb is offline Member
    Someone give me azlifter's e-mail addy so I can contact him please. Just shoot me a PM. No one will be banned for speaking their mind. We are making some adjustments to the board so that rules are more clear for everyone as well as fair for everyone involved on the board. We do appreciate your concern over your friend.

Truly classy...

tatty is offline Member
    Originally posted by MindBomb

Truly classy...
    Agreed.

$uperman is offline Member
    so far im liking the way this is being handled..... good bros coming out.

malidfa is offline Member
    its about time this problem is taken care of......

inertia is offline Associate Member
    thats right we deserve an explanation,any and repremand necessary. that would be "dynamite"

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    AZ is just another in a long list of GREAT bro's who have been banned for debating with a MOD.

John47
    Canes
    Gettin Stupid
    Jostock

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    It's being handled well now,but it should have never got to this point. Why wasn't this noticed before everybody started talking about it?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Inertia enough bro, your acting like a kid. They have said they are looking in to it. And do you think the mods would delete a whole months postīs and pmīs just b/c your friend got banned? Wake the fuck up!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Inertia enough bro, your acting like a kid. They have said they are looking in to it. And do you think the mods would delete a whole months postīs and pmīs just b/c your friend got banned? Wake the fuck up!
    Hey Palme, Inertia just stickin up for a friend and trying to find out what happened and you'll be surprised what some ppl do! Calm down bro.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    whats that film with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts........do you think he had a point......?

It is a true pain in the ass that the board has lost aload of posts, I truelly had contributed some marvellous stuff But seriously this has no way been deliberate, even when we we're hacked the hacker had the manners to leave our posts LOL.

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    Real quick statement here. First off, your old post that was created the other day was not deleted. We moved servers and lost many posts, PMs, and members. It is September all over again. Someone give me azlifter's e-mail addy so I can contact him please. Just shoot me a PM. No one will be banned for speaking their mind. We are making some adjustments to the board so that rules are more clear for everyone as well as fair for everyone involved on the board. We do appreciate your concern over your friend. You are all true friends of his, and I am sure that he appreciates it. Discussing this on the open board is not accomplishing anything though. I will get in touch with him directly and will get back to you before the weekend is over with.

Thanks PT I know AZ is looking forward to resolving this. Hopefully all of this drama will make this board a better place.

Thanks Eradikate for standing up you are a true bro.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Don't know the full story but I am totally for AZ being reinstated if he did nothing wrong. It is the only right thing to do. So with that said I hope this get resolved real quick...because I am sooooooooo sick of hearing about it.
    Last edited by Shredz; 10-04-2002 at 07:52 AM.

Originally posted by inertia
    i dont know but ALL the information regarding a certain mods behavior has been deleted. my files and archives have been deleted prior to the events concerning AZlifters banning. coinsidence?
    You have a PM.

Originally posted by JuiceAddict
    AZ is just another in a long list of GREAT bro's who have been banned for debating with a MOD.

John47
    Canes
    Gettin Stupid
    Jostock
    Honestly the people above were banned for a variety of reasons, and right now I really don't want to try to remember specifically why each was banned. But let's leave what happened months ago alone. We are dealing with one issue at a time. If you have a problem with the bannings, you can PM me. But some of those guys that are listed were good friends of mine. I even have one of them on my speed dial on my cell phone, even today. But rules are rules regardless and I could not discriminate just because he was a friend. The issue with the above listed is over, if you would like further discussion you can PM me.

I had no idea Canes was banned.

Originally posted by The French Curler
    I had no idea Canes was banned.

Yep, he sure was...that remains a mystery as well...

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I talk with Canes on a semi-regular basis....when he was on the boards we talked a lot more than now....I remember he was banned because he spoke out on something he was previously warned to not talk about. Again, i was and am friends with him. He even got his boyfriend/fiance of the time, BigGuns to come on and tell everyone that he had no hard feelings, and that he was going to make the best outta it. Granted there was a bit of drama...but in the end it all worked out

KunipshunFit

Thanx guys. i appreciate all your input. This boards been going through alotta drama, but hey, everyone has tough times here and there. Thanx PT for emailing AZ. He told me and he appreciates it. you're a good bro dude. That meant alot to me

Originally posted by PTbyJason

If you have a problem with the bannings, you can PM me. The issue with the above listed is over, if you would like further discussion you can PM me.
    I did; you read it, and failed to respond.

John47
    Canes
    Gettin Stupid
    Jostock

you forgot "Bex", not many may remember him, but I do. He was banned for arguing with a mod.

I did; you read it, and failed to respond.

Can you please give me enough time to find out. I just read it this morning.

Originally posted by Big Rush

you forgot "Bex", not many may remember him, but I do. He was banned for arguing with a mod.
    Gettin Stupid was banned for arguing with a MOD in PM's, if you can believe that.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    is the point of this thread to bash the mods? I am under the assumption that the mods work for free, in there free time. They donate their time and energy into policing the board, trying to maintain the integrity, which AR is known for. If a mod acted hastily in this case, then I'm sure the situation will be rectified, but lets not make a habit of bashing the mods, because they put a fuck load of time and effort into making A.R what it is. i'm now off my soapbox...

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    is the point of this thread to bash the mods? I am under the assumption that the mods work for free, in there free time. They donate their time and energy into policing the board, trying to maintain the integrity, which AR is known for. If a mod acted hastily in this case, then I'm sure the situation will be rectified, but lets not make a habit of bashing the mods, because they put a fuck load of time and effort into making A.R what it is. i'm now off my soapbox...
    This is why i especially like Pete. Not only does he contribute his time and energy to make this place better, but when he does step out of line, apologies are made.
    Its not like everything gets deleted and he hangs low for a while. I nominate PETE235 for the "MOD OF THE MONTH AWARD."

Hey man. i didn't start this thread to bash the MODS. I started this thread because something didn't look right to me. If you read the thread from the beginning i wrote AZ shouldn't have been banned. and i explain why. i was just BACKING UP MY BOY, who, in my opinion, was banned unfairly. i think you have a misunderstanding here man.

If a mod acted hastily in this case, then I'm sure the situation will be rectified,

thats what were talking about bro...

The purpose of this thread is now a situation that is taken care of. From now on, if you want to know why a member was banned, you can PM me.

Thread Information