Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kreper69 is offline Associate Member

What would you do if this happened to you??

I don't even know why i'm posting this, but ever since i started posting on here i post about every little f@cked up thing that happens to me.
    Because here i get the truth, serious responses, and nobody tries to blow smoke up your @ss no matter how bad it is you always get the honest truth no matter what it is..
    i've been thinking about this all day it's messing with my head. i read some threads here, and posted a bit, but i got to get this out.
    ok, i'm at work right now, and on my desk i have pictures of me\fiance ect. i'm missing the picture of when we were on vacation the same one that's in my avatar. i call her, and asked her if she took it home with her with others pics.(she said no) i was looking in my drawers to see if it was in there(not in there either) where the F@ck is it. i clean my office, and go to the men's room i'm looking for the trustee sports section in the magazine rack, and i grab a magazine instead. later when i go to put it back in rack there's the pic of me,fiance, and sis in the magazine rack. WTF, some poor bastard was wacking it to my fiance,sis pic. WTF kind of shit is that. this is some wacked sh*t, and it pisses me off cause it's someone in the office. How would you feel if someone did some shit like that? what you make a big deal of it? i think it's just plain disrespectful.
    maybe i'm making a big deal of nothing just a little pissed off had to get this off my shoulders sorry for rambling on.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    I dont know bro , this could kinda go both ways as disrespect,or take it as a compliment in a way that she attractive enough to get that kinda attention. Dont quote me on that because I know id be pissed to , just let the poor f!@# dream of what he can never have .

Someone took it from your desk and brought it to the restroom?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro that sucks... some loser is home doing nasty things with your pic... sick fucks....

yeh bro the shit took it off my desk, and bought it to the mens room,and left it in the magazine rack..

Originally posted by The French Curler
    Someone took it from your desk and brought it to the restroom?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Well bro, really, there is nothing you can do. Unless you know who the guy is, then thats the end of that. I completely understand why you would be pissed. Just keep your eye out from now on.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    dude you should put superglue on the frame so when the fucking tries it again he'll be screwed and then you can nail the fucker

mexicali is offline New Member
    wow

if i found out who it was i'd be whoopin some ass!!!!
    Last edited by mexicali; 09-03-2002 at 09:56 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I have never heard of anything like that before. Some people cross lines that should never be crossed. Sorry that happened to you man, I'd be pissed too if it happened to me.

Did you tell your fiance???

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    Because of the fiance, Id take it as a complament and laugh. But for my sister Id take it personal and want revenge of sorts. What kind of an enviroment do you work in? How many people? Id be telling people nice and loud "some sick fuck is whacking it in the shitter here" make the twit feel humilated in his own mind.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i'd be pissed too bro
    if it was my girl its a slight compliment but at same time disrespect.
    lets hope it was of your girl or sis and not your pic that they were going to the pisser for--that would be some real bull shit and would really piss me off--there are some sick people out there

what i would do is go to radio shack and buy one of those survillance cameras--they are real cheap. put it in a box,cabnet,hole in cealing or ac vent to hide it and a vcr in a place not easily found--like in cabnet,desk drawer or cealing. then record this ass wipe. this is your personal stuff so thats theft--possibly burglary(felony)--you have the right to protect yourself
    Last edited by Tapout; 09-03-2002 at 11:59 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I hope you find him bro, he shows no respect for you or your fiance.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd kick his ass if i found him, and I'd also wash down that pic with some denatured alcohol or throw it out.'
    Don't be wantin no jissim on my fingers from another man's winker.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Damn....you guys have a magazine rack in your restrooms?? :surprisin

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    Damn....you guys have a magazine rack in your restrooms?? :surprisin

LMFAO, I don't-I have a porta-pottie used by about fifty guys a week. Thank someone I live close enough to go home.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    id be temted to coat my stuff in ninhydrin dye or silver nitrate. then you just look for the dude eith the blue or grey hands and beat him. As a side benefit, ninhydrin causes testicular cancer!

skid is offline Banned
    hey krep ... before you get too psycho, any chance an office friend might just be playing a practical joke on you? just a thought ...

tatty is offline Member
    Good luck finding out who did it bro. Smash them in. Even if it is a practical joke, I wouldn't find all that funny when it comes to your fiance.

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Wait until everybody is in the office.......or even better you are having an office meeting. Then announce to the whole lot of em what happened......then look for the red face. Just keep your cool and embarass the hell outta the guilty party.

hey bro's after reading your post's i know I wasn't over reacting now. I just never been disrespected like that before. i was going to dismiss it, and was trying to think about it being a compliment. i just think it's plain sick i mean everyone in here knows each other were pretty close,and everyone has met my fiance here before so it just burns me up.. What burns me up even more is because i wasn't going to tell her, but she asked me if i found the pic when i got home last night. i told her yes, and she suspected something was wrong so i had to tell her. at first she was saying what kind of people do i work with, and that's sick. then she got really upset, and said she feels violated someone would do something like that.and started to cry to me. i hate to see her cry especially over this. i took all the pics out of my office, and i don't fell i should have to do that. it's my office!!! she's just really upset over the whole thing, and that pisses me off even more!! i work for an aero space defense company, and yes we have luxuries like magazine racks in mens room ect. but the biggest thing i got on my desk RIGHT NOW is the log of when everyone was in the building,and when they left. I just have to put 2 and 2 together, and this F@cker is HIT!!
    i really don't want to go to that level, but they shouldn't of came into my office taking things that weren't theres in the first place, and disrespecting me,and my fiance like that. i think seeing her cry brought this to an all new level..
    i'll let you know what happens when i figure this out.. i was thinking maybe it was just a practical joke too. i mean why would they leave the pic in the bathroom were they looking to get caught. anyway sorry for rambling again just getting this off my shoulders i just hate sick f@cks like that..

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    That's just plain fucked up.

I've closed my eyes and wacked off to a pic or two but I've never stolen anything from anybody. I hope you catch this cock sucker cuz you won't feel comfortable if you ever bring her into your work.

David B. is offline Member
    Are you sure it wasn't the picture of YOU they were jackin' off to?

--dnb

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by David B.
    Are you sure it wasn't the picture of YOU they were jackin' off to?

--dnb

hey, david b., you just put a new spin on things...seriously though, i'd be pissed as hell too bro! you will probably never know for sure who did it...you can't exactly go around accusing people of now, can you?

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno

Don't be wantin no jissim on my fingers from another man's winker.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    why dont you get your girl and sister to meet you at work and keep an eye out for anyone looking a little longer than needed, i mean if his morals are that low he'll be the one runnung to the cubicle, hell he might do it then and there right into his coffee cup.........HITMAN

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    hey bro if you ask people look at their eyes--i saw this program that teaches body language and eye contact for lies
    if a person crosses their arms or turns sideways they are feeling insecure,threatened or intimidated-- so if your talking to someone about it look for that
    also if a person looks down when asking a question(even for split second)its a lie and i believe if person looks up and to left they are going to memory side of mind and if looks up and to right going to creative side of mind so adding to a truth

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    dude! find out who it is and wait for him at the parking lot.. and then KICK some ASS! 'nuff said

$uperman is offline Member
    what a fucking loser..... now thats pretty damn shallow

Originally posted by $uperman
    what a fucking loser..... now thats pretty damn shallow
    whos the loser?!

dude im getting p!!sed, who did supes call a "fucking loser?"

MindBomb is offline Member
    "your girlfriend is beautiful" is a compliment. What this #uck did was boarderline psycho shit. I would make a big deal out of it. Tell everyone in the office what had happend and how sick you are because of it. This way even if you don't find out who did this sick shit, but it'll ensure that this won't happen again.

Originally posted by maguilagorilla
    dude im getting p!!sed, who did supes call a "fucking loser?"
    Im sure he meant the asshole that violated krepers girl.

Again hope you find him bro!

oh ! well, he better clarify!

ok bro's i looked over the log, and there 3 possible people it can be. a guy who was working late, one of the clean up guys, and my friend that's going to be the best man at my wedding. i'm not gonna accuse anyone, but i will use what tapout posted on here. sorry to keep this thread going for so long i just want to find this f@cker, and deal with him already. i didn't think it would affect her so much like it did, but since i told her what happened i can tell it f@cked her up bad. she keeps saying that this f@ck used her like she was some kind of pin up model for pent house, and she can't deal with that. she's being very quiet, and depressed all the time. say's she feels used, and violated.. WTF this guy is hit when i finally get him. I mean it's not like it was a nude pic, or something it was a family vacation photo WTF. i'm going to my friend from works house tonight to talk to him i'll see what happens. i'll keep you posted again sorry for all the drama. (i threw the frame out, and bought the picture home pheedno)

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by maguilagorilla
    oh ! well, he better clarify!
    Relax big guy. He wasn't referring to you.

hey! i apoligize but i was really getting p!issed and the fact that my old lady wasnt given me any didnt help!

NeeSan is offline Female Member
    Keith "Kreper" was taken away by the police, and the county sheriff's department this morning. They are charging my fianse with assault battery, assault on an officer of the law, destruction of property, illuding the police.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    What!? Are you serious. I guess he found the fucker.

Sounds like Keith totaly lost his head. But who can blame him?

mexicali is offline New Member
    sounds like that low life shit prolly learned his lesson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information