jarrett is offline Senior Member

info on shirts???

Hey is the AR logo copy righted????
    Im thinking about going and having a few T-shirts made!
    say Partyboy.. me and you are both in houston hit me up a Pm and i'll give you my number if your wanting to maybe do a mass production i can take the logo and maybe a few designs up to Carousel. if not i know a small print shop that i can get like 20 or 30 shirts made there..

if any of ya'll have any designs or anything for some shirts bring them on!!

i'll get some prices over the weekend..

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    bump

MindBomb is offline Member
    PtbyJason is on top of this. I think we should leave it alone for the "board" to decide what to do with it. The designs are drwn up and it'll be produced shortly. Although I would like to have the shirts, and have the ability to produce them as well, I think our support should go to the heads of this board who have already put this idea into action.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I believe this has all been taken care of...thanks though..maybe the guys that are running it might need some extra help...you never know..but you would have to ask them..

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

is just me?!!!

hey jason, is it just me or every new guy confuse the both of us?!!!! see boys and girls, jason is PTBYJASON.whereas, I am P-A-R-T-Y-B-O-Y-N-Y-C. i can see how the letters P-T-B-Y when used in two different names can confuse people sort of like DSBYNEWBIE and D-I-P-S-H-I-T. CONFUSING HUH??

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I told him via PM that we are hoping to have everything ready for preorder by Monday. No one can produce the shirts except us. That would be a copyright infringement.

Partyboy, LMAO, I get that all of the time. It's amazing how many people get confused! Everyone, it means Personal Training by Jason (PTbyJason) LOL

Thread Information