shorty2big is offline Member

it's cool to hang out with a gang of woman....

Damn, I have to tell my people about my night. I always hang out with a bunch of chicks. We were all having a good time and partying. My gf and I were even taking this one girl home to tear up together. So, everything is going good until we are leaving the club's parking lot. I was talking with my gf and about 4 other girls when two guys start shit with me. Before I know it , I boxing it out with these two. Fuck, I did the best I could aginst two guys and I was stilll beating one of them as they were getting into the car. I hate fighting. Now I have a swollen left eye that is freakin' killin' me!!! Oh well, I hope those poor fucks never show up at that club again. The moral of the story, bangin' a bunch of chicks:good. When your getting ready to fight a couple of guys:bad
    Peace out
    S2B

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sorry to hear about your eye bro. But im more sorry you didnt get to tear up that girl with your gf!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sucks for the fight bullshit, but damm you did not even tell us about how the night went with the other chick and your gf. Damm bro--why you leaving me hangin like this
    abstrack@protonmail.com

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    tight, i wish i could hang out with a bunch of chicks. hell, i think i only know 4 chicks total and they don't really like each other...

so what was up with the fight? why did they start shit with ya? quite frankly, i think i'm scared to fight...scared something might get permanantly damaged...=)

-clocky baby

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    sorry about your eye bro. damn that sucks bro those two guys throwing with you when you're going to break your girls, and this other chicks back out. hey now that you got a black eye, and you showed the women you can stand your ground when you have to. maybe now you'll get them all nursing you back to health. damn, a whole little harem bro think of the possibilities.

shorty2big is offline Member
    no doubt, I will have to play the sympathy card to the fullest!! They have already been calling all day to seeif I was alright & wanting to go out tonight. I think I will pass on partying tonight and just recooperate.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    yeah "recuperate" we ALL know what that means

Thread Information