Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Chat section of AR....

Everytime I go in there that piece of shit bulkroids is trying to scam someone....I heard that changes are being made to the chat room, is this true? Jason?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    bulkmania is another handle he uses...Big Rush is right about this guy ....he has been banned from this board before for source posting and to add to his source posting he is a scammer...so everyone watch this guy!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    yeh i saw this dumb sh@t in there too. he says that the reason why he is advertises is because he's bored..

sup rush??

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I don't see a way that the chat room could possably be moderated. The only way I can see the scammers being done away with is if everyone ignores them. If they don't get any attention they will stop.
    Last edited by King Samson; 10-04-2002 at 09:06 PM.

Originally posted by King Samson
    I don't see a way that the chat room could possably be moderated. The only way I can see the scammers being done away with is if everyone ignores them. If they don't get any attention they will stop.
    I wish it were that simple bro...have you chatted with some of the people in the chat room...they are fucking morons to say the least...sad but true

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by King Samson
    Volano chat has an option to link to a cgi file of usernames allowed to use the Chatroom. This way if someone SPAMs or otherwise abuses the chatroom their profile can be deleted in the chatroom and vB board. FYI. The list of usernames on the CGI could be generated from the board's list in the db...

Fuck BULKROIDS, BULKAMANIA!!!, bulk up baby, and got to get big.....all the same piece of shit scammer....has he even been put on the scammer list???????

Where is the chat room? I try and click on the agree thingamagig at http://www.anabolicreview.com/chat.htm and it is not hyperlinked. Sounds like it is up... but I do not see it?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Yeah I am working on a chat board that will be interlinked with the message board. It is taking time though because I don't know what the hell I am doing. LOL But I am working on it still.

Jason

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    It is taking time though because I don't know what the hell I am doing. LOL But I am working on it still.

Jason
    Good luck jas

Originally posted by PTbyJason
    Yeah I am working on a chat board that will be interlinked with the message board. It is taking time though because I don't know what the hell I am doing. LOL But I am working on it still.

Jason
    Is it Volano? Look at the Membership on their online documentation. You just need a CGI to pull the usernames out of the mySQL... from what it looks like...

I am not an administrator nor a programmer but am familiar with Web design. I am the illustrator and my biz partner does the programming on our biz site, which also runs a vB.
    Last edited by Warrior; 10-05-2002 at 12:53 PM.

IF EVERYONE WOULD TAKE 5 MIN. OF THEIR BOARD TIME AND GO INTO THE CHAT SECTION TO EXPOSE BULK, IT WOULD BE A GOOD DEED OF THE DAY...I ENJOY GOING IN THERE AND RUINING HIS "BUSINESS"........WE NEED TO FIGHT THESE PIECES OF SHIT

Ok... I am getting pissed. WHERE IS THIS INFAMOUS CHAT ROOM LOCATED? As explained in an earlier post the image link is not hyper linked at http://www.anabolicreview.com/chat.htm Where is this thing at???

Originally posted by Warrior
    Ok... I am getting pissed. WHERE IS THIS INFAMOUS CHAT ROOM LOCATED? As explained in an earlier post the image link is not hyper linked at http://www.anabolicreview.com/chat.htm Where is this thing at???
    it's right there bro I just clicked on the link you posted, and got in. agree to the terms, and then type a name in when the white box pops up, and you're in. I just went in there, and there is another guy source posting might be the same guy. but using different nick none of the alias's above in rush's post.

Well I can not click on it. Perhaps the image map is different than on the home page to access the site in the first place - because that one works fine for me.

Mac 9.1 / IE 5.1

http://www.anabolicreview.com/chat/chat.php

see if this works for ya bro...

Originally posted by kreper69
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/chat/chat.php

see if this works for ya bro...
    Thanks that worked. I looked at the HTML source and it seems the problem is in the image map labels... there are two labeld as "3". Please fix AR and help us out who run browsers that ignor a second same image map label... THONKS!

Thread Information