wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

Alright bro's my call for advice

I dont know what the hell is going on but for some reason the last two weeks I am not fully gettting it up, it has been in a half-asleep mode and making sex boring. I thought the problem could be maybe just too much sex or maybe not enough sleep, maybe stress? I dont want to take anything basically b/c im young and should be a wild fucking stallion so if you guys could atleast comfort me with a "dont worry bro you'll get it up soon enough" then ill feel a lil better. I think starting after tonight im just gonna try having sex maybe twice a week b/c i think that girl is putting a wearing on my body. Well bro's let me give you thanx in advance

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The more you think avout it, the worse it will get. Are you coming off a cycle?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    haha, don't drink so much before your fuck sessions...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    dont have sex for 1 week. By the end youll be standin at full attention.
    and arthurb999 is right, the more you think about it the worse it'll get.

P.S. Dont worry bro, youll get it up soon enough

peace

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    not to be crude but i get some every day and from time to time i go through times where i can still go for it but its not all the way there.

it will pass, just dont build it up in your mind. that wont help a damn thing. Just relax and know its totally normal.

amount of sleep, cycle effects and diet can effect it.

Valmont is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    not to be crude but i get some every day and from time to time i go through times where i can still go for it but its not all the way there.

it will pass, just dont build it up in your mind. that wont help a damn thing. Just relax and know its totally normal.

amount of sleep, cycle effects and diet can effect it.

My sentiments exactly.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I go through that sometimes too brother. Don't worry, it will come to attention soon. Maybe your bored with your partner. Make things more interesting or something.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Thank you all guys for you responses, yes I think the problem is stress mixed with just using it too much, its like i still do it but only half way up. But no im not coming off of a cycle and Im not drinking bronco.lol. wel peace out bro's

Thread Information