iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

lets give some props..........

hey all,
    i think its time we gave some credit where its due on this board. after all the negativity lately, its time for a "pat on the back" thread.
    so im asking.......who do you feel has helped you most or even a little on this board? i dont care who it is either.....feel free to list them here, vet, mod, senior or junior member.

an aside.....if this thread turns negative in any way, i will delete it myself. this isnt a bashing thread, its a positive one.

kizer, ironfist, ron, diesel, cycleon,(and others ive no doubt forgotten) you all know what youve done for me and others on this board. keep it up.

peace bb79

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Without a doubt I'd name PTbyjason for all the work which goes into making this board the best out there, and 99% of his work goes unseen. This board has taken a beating this week, and I know it hits Jason right where it hurts. Other than Jason, one other member sticks out in my mind for the constant advice freely given on the anabolic questions board 'Rickson'. Of course I love Nathans whacky humour too.
    Can I take time to remember Canes without causing a debate ?. I miss him from here. He brought alot to us and was a friend to many here.

Oh and I'm a great guy too

Bouncer

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Seriusly i cant post all the names of the brothers and sisters that deserve props cause id be using up all server space. But all the regulars from TNT,rickson,BB79,bouncer,PETE!!,cyc,jj,mikeXXL,shr edz,johan, ironfist,diesel,bronco,PTbyJason,LG,MM,primo,kreap er69,buddha red to Partyboy and even Nathan big love from "big" man!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Shit i forgot tigress,excess,papapump,mike,tt333,superbeast,dr.d ...ok im not writing anymore.

superbeast is offline Member
    I'm not going to name names just because I might leave somebody out. There are a lot of good guys on this board whom I value their opinions and knowledge. These guys know who they are and I thank you.

SB

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    First board I ever visited was this one and I have been addicted ever since. I have looked at the other "pop" boards but nothing compares to this one. PTjason, thanks for all your efforts to keep the board running and don't let the haters get you down. This board rocks.

Oc

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

whoops

i was gonna start handing out bottles of prop to everyone!!i must have misread the thread title. my bad

b AKA b,
    youre right bro, you are a good guy and one that i missed along with I.G. of course.

ptbyjason knows where i stand with him, as ive offered my help to him via pm in doing anything i can to make this board better for all of us.

superbeast- maybe you have a point bro, too many too list?

palme- you didnt seem to have any trouble though, but i bet you missed some just like i did...........hehe.

pbnyc-youre always just you bro..........i'll give you direct props for that.

peace bb79

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    This is for everyone, from the biggest to the smallest and in no particular order. You guys all do your part for AR.

Aragorn

shorty2big is offline Member
    this board is a great one & I value everybodies oponions and advice here. Thanks for this great board pbjason!!! I can't list any names either, there are just way too many.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    ok here's my oscar speech it might be a little long, drawn out, and emmotional, but wait what was i going to say hmm ok sorry had a brain fart. having a little trouble eating cause i'm nervous so i added a little THC to my diet. No, seriously all you guys are great,and i have much props for everyone on this board. just to mention a few sorry if i leave anyone out.Palme,Rickson,Tapout,Vegas,Maggs,Diesel,4plate s,tNt,Excess,Pete,Buddha,Partyboy,JJ,Bigrush,Buff8 7,Pheedno,Mikexxl,Bigkev,Frenchcurler,Ripped82,Mex icali,and of course a big shout out to the Ironchef, and PTbyjason. also so i don't leave anyone out i want to give props to anyone, and everyone that has educated me further,and to all the NEWBIES in here that took the time first to actually register here to do the PROPER RESEARCH to learn more.we were all newbies at one point in life phewww i can go on forever. LG thanks for helping nee out.

still growin is offline Member
    I think there are tons of knowledgable bros here, and they all deserve props! The only one I will mention by name is PTBYJASON. Great board bro, keep it up!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Cycelon,Excess, Pete235,buddah red have all been good help to me. Also BigKev helped me out alot when he was around.
    Last edited by tt333; 10-06-2002 at 08:21 PM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I like all you guys!! But if we're naming names I got to prop up my boys~~ 4Plates,TNT,Arthur,Dr.evil,Bouncer,,,, shit, the list is tooooo long because I'd have to include EVERYBODY on this thread as well,, plus a few more... so here's to my AR family as a whole...

(and lets not forget 'ol Pete!)
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 10-06-2002 at 08:46 PM.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Ive learned alot from all the previous guys listed ... Have to give a big thanks to 4 plates though.. he gave me good advice on doses for my last cycle and I packed on a good 25 pounds ... and kept alot of my gains ... I gotta say the AR family is a great group of people ...

Mandinka is offline Junior Member

Agree with Bouncer

Cos he's always right , well some o the time anyway.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    OJ, Mike, IG, BB.....have helped me personally. And for that I am truelly grateful.

The board is full of members each and every one deserves Props as without the members the board is empty, postless and pointless.

Peace

hey fellas,
    you all dont have to name particular people if you dont want to, or you feel there are too many.
    i just thought you guys might like a chance to thank some of the good bros on this board that have helped you out in the past. you can put it down like big al or superbeast did, or you can call em outright. whatever youre comfortable doing...........ok?

peace bb79

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    After reading this i realize how much I miss posting so much. St82hellnbak will once agian rise to peridition and become a household name. I have had many bro's help me out but ones that come to mind are dr. evil, RON, Dr. Dereck. I have read many and many threads bye other knowledgable bro's too but that would be near impossible to name them all,thanx Jason and others for all you have done, and dont worry,ill be around more,you'll recognize me

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Like ya'll said, too many to name, but good thread BB and a belated congrats on the promotion. I've been away a little while, not because I'm mad at anyone on this board or the board itself, but because I've been busy. I keep coming back here though for a reason, and it's definitely the people.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    All right guys, everyone get close cause its time for a:
    GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd like to name LewdTenant and BigSus for helping me out in some specific situations. They know how they helped.
    I'd like to say CYCLEON but I'd be lying if I said he has ever helped me in any way shape or form. Well, at the very least his putrid ugliness makes me feel better about myself as an individual, both physically and mentally of course too. I also have a very high opinion of PtbyJason. He constantly impresses me. I like Juice Junkie, Kier, and Bouncer's style as well. They have always supported me or at least i'd like to think so.
    I have many other members that keep me entertained and i those guys are a lot of fun. I noticed Palme posted and he gets me going. I think LookingtoCut is hilarious at times even though I'm not entirely sure he means to be (he's funny ). Then there's jetskidude, Big Rush, 4plates, GenX.

Oh yeah, and I hate PaPaPump. He's an asshole.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    From the old board it has to be Mike,OJ who helped me with certian aspects of my "diet" as did Big Al who is a good friend.

Too many to list on this board they will know who they are and they know they have my thanks.

As for Canes your right Bouncer I still speak to him and he still amuses me with his SOH.He is a good guy and a good friend

hey,
    seeing this many posts on this particular thread just reinforces my belief in a.r.
    this is a great group we have here and im proud to be associated with all of you, and this board. thanks again for posting ..........im sure the people who were mentioned are happy to find they have helped someone at some point in their tenure here.

peace bb79

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Damn so many good bros to name....I'm sure i will leave some out, and i'm sorry if i do...

4plates, Juice Junkie, BB79, Billy Boy, Pure Adrenaline....if it wasn't for you all i would have done a sust only cycle 250mg for 10 weeks with NO anti-e's or Clomid...lol...many thanks to you bros

for entertainment as well as solid advice i give props to nathan, his posts fucking kill me....partyboy, JP1570, and $uperman too....damn so many good bros oput there i owe alot to....i'm sure this thread will be updated by me when more bro's come to mind....ps, i miss doofy

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Without a doubt all the bros here....

But I have to give a special shoutout to....MinnieMe...

Thread Information