partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Had To Post In My Excitement!!!

ok i've been doing some "prep work" for my bday and wanted to get as leaned out as possible.so went even more hardcore on my diet.guess what the fuck my bf% is?? motherfucking 2.3!!!!!!i have a hardon just typing it!!!!!i'm psyched although i'm in some real pain from it.i was 6 like 5 months ago.as i'm typing now my lats feel like they're gonna tear.i'm a sore motherfucker but it's the lowest i've been in my life so i'm psyched!!i have to post the test results so you can see them in print.although you kids know i'm no bullshitter since i say everything on my mind(that's why people hate me,haha).i'll post that shit up by the beginning of the week when i get to a scanner since i can't sign on to the board from my home computer due to some fucked up shit w/ cookies that i have no clue how to fix, but i will prevail!!
    ok enough of my rambling!!ROXY october 18th???? dj tiesto???partyboy's bday party???who wants to get ass w/ me there??!!!!putting together a thing and wanted to throw out the invite for any of you guys who are actually serious about going and not bullshitting since i'll make plans for us all to chill.anyway, hope to hear from you guys soon!!!!!!!!2.3 motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!roxy sluts get off my dick you scandalous skank nasty freaks!!!!!!!!!you can't have mr 2.3 bitch!!!!hahahahahahahaha

oh, by the way.........

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    thats fucking insane bro..........congrats.
    im running anywhere between 7-8.5 and it seems like i cant go any lower.
    have a great b-day bash too bro.............enjoy!

peace bb79

palme is offline Rosie Member
    2.3!? have you been living on liquids only? Shit man.

superbeast is offline Member
    I'm sorry but however you had it tested had to be flawed. A person can't even live at less than 3%. Professional bodybuilders compete in the 3-4% rangem and even that is not attainable for any length of time. Don't mean to rain on your parade, but...

superbeast i'm not sweating it

had it tested at chealsea pier by their physiologist. i am going to be more than happy to post the results and since i actualy know the guy who did it and we spoke about health concerns, yes it is possible.no it's not good for health brain and organ function, blah blah , blah. i know. i already got the lecture from him,haha. been down at 4.7 and not above 5 for 2 years str8 and i'm still alive and kicking.i eat what is damn near entirely a liquid diet of isopure and ultra fuel. my solid food comes from promax bars,haha, with ocassional sushi. i piss out of my ass all day long, but it's all worth it and don't worry i'm not gonna die at my curent state although it's fun to look at. i look like an anatomy chart right now and i'll also post a picture for everyone to see.it's quite cool but i know i have go back to like 5-6 for winter easy because then i start to get sick all the time. believe it or not, it's true. i feel like i'm made out of plastic. i can't even use to winny tabs i have now because then i'll never move.wait, give me a day and you'll see

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm bro your a nut!!!!
    thats my boy though!! happy b-day and tell all those toothless skanks to stay off the dillsnick

abstrack!!

what's cookin' good lookin'?!!haha just kidding. yeah the liquid diet is where it's at as far as i'm concerned.that's the only reason i had it tested.because i was like what the fuck is going on. i thought i soemthing was up.well it's been since wednesday when i had it tested and i'm still alive.although, i got a shitty little fever this morning but i think that's just because i've been up since 9am yesterday and i'm still going.thanks for the bday wishes to brother.long time no type!!!!!!
    thanks to you too BB79!!!long time no type to you too!!

shorty2big is offline Member
    your crazy bro. Tear some of the ho's up for me too on your b-day.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    happy birthday bro

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the accomplishment Bro! Just be careful at those levels, they can be dangerous.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Ill have to see a pic of that b/c I cannot imagine wanting to go under 6-10 % b/f. That cannot look healthy. But congrats bro on getting to your goal. Just be safe about it

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Happy birthday!!

Gosh you really lauf like that villian from powerpuff girls......muahahahahahaha....

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    happy birthday bro! I would say good luck with the skanks, but somehow you seem to make your own luck! keep bangin'(em)

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You damn skinny ass bastard. If you need any BF surgically implanted to save your life just ask I can be a donor
    Nice to see you back bro. happy b-day

What ever happended to the west coast move?

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Wow, I didn't know that was possible in a safe way.

Not doubting you, but congrats if that's what you were trying to achieve...

I just remember, during Wrestling, after cutting weight (about 13 lbs, from 116 to 103) I was at 3-4% BF. Under 3% WOW.

Hope you stay healthy.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro... that’s Lean Beef!!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 10-09-2002 at 03:24 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    post a pic bro

welcome back!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    2.3...tsk tsk...not low enough.

Wtf, that's insane. First that I've heard of! Congrats and happy b-day!

Thread Information