Thread: girl trouble??

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Angry girl trouble??

alright fella's and ladies also, tell me if i am wrong in the being here, over the past weekend i go see this girl i have been dating for like a century, she is having this auction on saturday night, so everything is fine i help out do what i can do and whent he night is over we go back to her house and she invites a bunch of people from the bar we were at back to her place. so being there a few minutes i go to find her and i walk up stairs and find her sitting there with her pants off with two guys in the room smoking weed and she is just sitting there, might i add one of the guys was her ex!! so now i am fucking pissed so a few words are exchanged and i decide to leave but before that i tell her of what a incosiderate bitch she is and how she has no regards for how i feel!!!
    AM I WRONG FOR BEING SOO PISSED OR DID I OVER REACT?? WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE? IS THIS ACCEPTABLE??
    WHAT THE F*** I AM GETTING PISSED OFF THINKING ABOUT IT

I SORRY BUT THIS GIRL IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY MATE AND SHE PULLS THIS SHIT!! WHAT IF I WAS TO BE THERE JUST CHILLIN IN MY SKIPPY'S OR JUST FREE BALLIN IT WITH SOME CHICKS, YOU THINK SHE WOULD BE UPSET?? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, FOR NOW I AM DONE WITH THIS PROBLEM CHILD
    abstrack@protonmail.com

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    man thats messsed up did you even know her ex Bf was there??? where were you when she went up stairs with 2 guys to pull her pants off and smoke?? wtf was she doing with her pants off anyways?

If she didnt call you back the next day with a really good and i do mean a really good explanation.. I'd leave her ass like a bad habit!

Jarrett

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Knowing me and my jelausy(sp) with females i would have told her off pretty damn good and the guys would have the weed up there ass. I hate when girls stay around there ex. Imo ex = goodbuy have a nice life.

i still wanna know why she had her pants off...

ALRIGHT GLAD WE HAD SOME REPLYS, I DIDNT EVEN ASK WHY HER PANTS WERE OFF AND SHE WAS SITTING THERE ON HER VANITY CHAIR. DIDNT EVEN CARE I WAS SO PISSED. AND DID I EVER WANT TO UNLEASH HELL ON THE TWO FU***** GUYS BUT SHE CALLED THE COPS WHEN I STARTED TO BECOME PISSED AND TELL THE OTHER GUYS TO MIND THER BUSINESS AND SHIT STOP COSIGNING FOR HER. SO I LEFT SO I DIDNT GET IN TROUBLE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HER PANTS WERE OFF AND WHY SHE WOULD NOT JUST TELL THOISE GUYS TO WAIT UNTILL SHE PUT ON SOME PANTS OR SHORTS OR A TOWEL, WHATEVER!!! I DID KNOW HER EX WAS THERE BUT THAT SHIT DIDNT BOTHER ME I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT IT IS THE DAMM PANTS ISSUE AND HER LACK OF RESPECT FOR ME AND HERSELF--FUC**** CUNT!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dawg....sorry to say this and don't take this the wrong way....but fuck this chic....if she even had the audasity (sp) to call the cops on you then fuck her....and to have her pants off...I mean i smoke tons of weed bro but I never take my pants off to do it....and I have smoked out with plenty of girls and never once have one of them said I need to take my pants off....I mean I would let them but that is beside the point....

With all do respect....I think you are better off without this girl bro...she is very inconsiderate and she has no respect for you....your right she is supposed to be your mate....obviosuly she doesn't think of you the same way you think of her....bro there are plenty of girls out there who will repect you and not smoke weed with there panties....you have every right to be pissed off at her

Just my 2 cents bro....Good Luck!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro I agree with you and I'd be pissed to.... Honestly I'd probably have to break things off with the chick... Fuck that shit.... Life is to short to deal with such bullshit....

One more thing brother... I know you're pissed, but can you 86 the cap locks cus that shit is killing me....

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    ok let me get this straight, 1. Your chic is hanging out with 2 dudes upstairs--one of which is her ex. 2. She has her pants off---at the point of which you walk in 3. She has the nerve to call the cops on you.
    OH HELL NO! That is three MAJOR strikes. I would have been bouncing off the walls--which Im sure you were. Both those jackasses...err all three of those jackasses deserve gettin their asses handed to them. I hope you cut all ties to the girl. Let'em have her. U have too much class.
    -Cy

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I think butch summed up what I was gonna tell ya pretty well. It is a lot harder to actually leave her after so long, but in the long run i think its probably better for ya. anyways that's my .02

peace
    symatech

ps - "Fuck bitches get money$$$" - B I G

yep fuck that girl!! i am done and through with her
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    I am curious like everyone else, Why was her pants down? yes indeed drop the girl.

hehe like i said about my post about my EX GF

I know its against the law to beat the crap out of a girl,
    but what about to knock some sense into them??

man bro she's a loss cause.. its time to back to the local singles bar

shorty2big is offline Member
    that's complete bullshit!!! If she had any respect for your relationship, there would be now way that shit would be going on. Move on brother. There are definitely woman out there that will give you the respect that you deserve.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit bro, you handled that way better than I would've. No words would've been spoken, just bombs dropping. Then I'd hit on her best friend.

Audibabe is offline Female Member
    guys, donīt you think that beating up on stupid little girls is fair????
    You are strong and she is weak... that should not make you feel better....
    the best way to show her that she did something wrong is to leave her alone and ignore her... if she is not that stupid then she might understand this... anyway... itīs too late...

another question: did you tell her what you feel for her before that happens???

last question: with what kind of girl do you spend time with??? smokinī weed and havinīfun with 2 guys?!?!?

you should better look for some smarter girls....

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    Ditch the bitch... i have no hesitation in saying you will be a lot happier in the long run. goodluck with the whole situation, i am sure it will be hard.
    i suggest ignoring her to get under her skin if you feel the need to retaliate. beating her wont solve anything and will make you the bad guy.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    abstrack,

I think the whole pants off thing kinda sums it up! I cant think of any good excuse for that! Good luck bro!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Butch and IronCy,, and hell, just about everybody else,, you need to lose that chick... think about it this way,,, if she'll drop her pants with two dudes (WTF!?) while your IN the house,,, just imagine what she might do when your NOT around...
    sorry bro, but get the hell outta there.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Originally posted by jarrett
    hehe like i said about my post about my EX GF

I know its against the law to beat the crap out of a girl,
    but what about to knock some sense into them??

Any man who raises his hand to me should know that he is sacrificing it. And by "it", I do mean the hand, not the relationship.

There is not much that bothers me more than people abusing women, children and animals.

abstrack, she sounds like she is better off as history. Find someone better than that.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by tigress

Any man who raises his hand to me should know that he is sacrificing it. And by "it", I do mean the hand, not the relationship.

There is not much that bothers me more than people abusing women, children and animals.

abstrack, she sounds like she is better off as history. Find someone better than that.
    I thought you meant "IT" you know "IT"!! Does John wayne boobit ring a bell?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    She just need the big "FA Q" I would be outta there. Only after I dropped those boys like a used rubber!

Thread Information