Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Question When will "Scarface" be re-released on DVD?

"Scarface" is going for $30-$50 on ebay used! someone told me they are coming out with a 20yr anniversary DVD or something? anyone know?
    Last edited by Big Rush; 04-03-2003 at 02:06 AM.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    dude!, I AM SCARFACE!.... not really, no i dont know but ill be one of the first to buy though.

tatty is offline Member
    Damn! the full set for Sopranos is going for that...well ok, maybe more like $70-100. But still, Sopranos seasons 1, 2 and 3 all have 4 DVDs.

SirRed1 is offline New Member
    scarface has been on dvd for the last 2 years go look for it

Originally posted by SirRed1
    scarface has been on dvd for the last 2 years go look for it
    yes it has...but can you find it in any retail store? most likely not since it has been discontinued...now back to the question at hand...WHEN WILL IT BE "RERELEASED" ON DVD???

Josoc10 is offline New Member
    Have u tried Columbia House?? Their website and catalogs that say like 10 DVD's for 10 cents, they might have Scarface.

Originally posted by Josoc10
    Have u tried Columbia House?? Their website and catalogs that say like 10 DVD's for 10 cents, they might have Scarface.
    LOL...Columbia House are notorious scammers!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Scarface has been out on dvd for a very long time, but it is EXTREMELY hard to find in some areas. When I went looking for it, it took me about a week to find it. It was well worth it. Thank God for my DVD burner---as long as Blockbuster has it---I have it!
    -Cy

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    LOL...Columbia House are notorious scammers!
    They get scammed a lot too. I happen to know a few people that ordered their free CD's and didn't fulfill their obligation to buy more.

This is fucking killing me!!! they have to re-release scarface!!!! they would be crazy not to!!! ANYONE!!!!! does anyone know anything about this???

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro like IronCy said is that it is out but you have to look hard. I have seen it at a few places (best Buy, Wherehouse...etc...I guess you are going to have to search for it. However, the places I have seen are fuckin expensive....like $35 to $40 bucks. That may not be expensive to some but for a DVD...I don't know.

BG...take a lok around....good luck....

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I swear you got a computer, damn you dont search hard enough then..

http://www.dvd4half.com/scarface.html?source=overture

its for $24 with shipping

Originally posted by jarrett
    I swear you got a computer, damn you dont search hard enough then..

http://www.dvd4half.com/scarface.html?source=overture

its for $24 with shipping
    Settle down...not all of us a computer freaks like you....

Thanks for the tip bro...I'll check it out

gymchic is offline Female Member
    I just saw it at Best Buy the other day ... you may check your local store
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

Ok nobody seems to understand what exactly I'm asking. I'll lay it all out for you all right now

When will it be RE-RELEASED on DVD????? I know its already out and hard to find...fuck that!!! I heard they are re-releasing it. Thats what I want to know about. Damn

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Ok nobody seems to understand what exactly I'm asking. I'll lay it all out for you all right now

When will it be RE-RELEASED on DVD????? I know its already out and hard to find...fuck that!!! I heard they are re-releasing it. Thats what I want to know about. Damn
    No body knows man!!!!!! thats why they dont answer your question...Geez!

Don't rip on people for trying to help dude....make yourself a little more clearer next time.

Which brings me to this question....if it is already out on DVD...how can they rerelease it?

Originally posted by Butch

Don't rip on people for trying to help dude....make yourself a little more clearer next time.

Which brings me to this question....if it is already out on DVD...how can they rerelease it?
    LOL....sorry for the harshness bros....had kinda rough day.....my old employer is thrying to fuck me outta, oh, about 72 hrs worth of work ....anyway, you ask if it's already out how can they re-release it? well, it is already out but has been discontinued, so it is very possible they will re-release it, which is the rumor on the street.

Tolinka, maybe there IS someone who knows, which is the reason i tried to clarify

tolinka is offline Senior Member

Tolinka, maybe there IS someone who knows, which is the reason i tried to clarify
    Sorry bro, didnt mean to sound like that, i understand.....but did you try looking it on the internet...jk.
    I have no idea but i would also like to know.

Originally posted by tolinka

Sorry bro, didnt mean to sound like that, i understand.....but did you try looking it on the internet...jk.
    I have no idea but i would also like to know.
    ya bro, i tried looking on the net and to no avail which makes me think they are not planning on re-releasing it for a while or are keeping it hush-hush for some reson...i did find one guy's home page dedicated to the movie scarface, and he said that the movie company denies the plan to re-release it, but he believes it will be re-release later this year....maybe a 20th anniversary? scarface came out in Dec 1983 i think??? i'm having serious troble typing right now...damn clen

LOL....sorry for the harshness bros....had kinda rough day.....my old employer is thrying to fuck me outta, oh, about 72 hrs worth of work ....anyway, you ask if it's already out how can they re-release it? well, it is already out but has been discontinued, so it is very possible they will re-release it, which is the rumor on the street.

Well then I guess we know why it's so hard to find.......in that case bro I have no idea. Sorry I was of no help!

Sorry to hear about your boss. Fuckers get on such a power trip....good luck! :tumbsup:

Originally posted by Butch

Sorry to hear about your boss. Fuckers get on such a power trip....good luck! :tumbsup:
    in case anyone is curious my "boss" is GNC!!! please, nobody buy anything from them!! they are a bunch of shady muthas....they make us (employees) push all thier shitty products on unsuspecting consumers.....it's really bad....i am glad i don't work for that corporation anymore....i just want the money i earned!!!! i'm so pissed!!!! i've already begun the process of taking legal action...i will let everyone know how it works out for me

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    I heard there gonna put it back in theaters.. No idea if it's true though..

B

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    I have it, but it doesn't have 5.1 sound. Real bummer. I heard they're gonna release it again with 5.1 and other new features, i can't wait.

Thread Information