Thread: Man titties

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Man titties

Does anyone else have a little extra fat on their chest than they'd like? I am about 14% bf, down from 28% 3.5 years ago, and the reminants of my obesity are some chest fat and a gut. Maybe its genetics, but I don't have fat anywhere else on my body... Its just the gut and the chest. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem, or if anyone knows the solution to this problem? I mean, will it cut away with eca/clen and cardio? The last 10lbs of fat are the hardest when you loose alot of weight.

My plan is to finish the strength/mass cycle, and then move into a cutting and high cardio/mass maintainence.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Ramp,
    Not getting a lot of bites here are ya bro!!

trust me,, their are some "C" and "D" cups cruising these Threads,, and I don't mean just the "Female Forum"

NO shit huh!? I mean, I don't see how so many people can read this and not have the guts to reply. I mean... so what you got some titties guys? Its something to hold at night when you cold! haha!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by rampage76
    I mean... so what you got some titties guys? Its something to hold at night when you cold! haha!

i like to hold them to keep me warm at night just not my own

hey bro i heard from a couple people that they even have a hard time getting rid of that last bit of fat from clen \eca.maybe you should do a search on yohimburn.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...t=gyno+blooper

check this thread out i posted it awhile back when i thought that i was one of those guys with the "c",or "d" cup cruising through the threads

Nah, I don't have a C or D cup, but i still have a self conscience thing about taking off my shirt till i am totally cut. im sure ya can feel me on that!!!!!!!!!! Either way, i got yohimburn here, i'm just waiting till my cutting cycle till use it. Its not gonna do any good during a bulk cycle!

Thread Information