broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Who's going to Mr. O this year?!...broncojosh is!!!

Hey all, just trying to figure out who all is going to the Mr. Olympia this year. Wondering if everybody is going to get together, where they are staying, etc. Lets see those hands!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Shit Bronco, you lookin' large in that avatar bro...where is Mr.Olympia being held this year?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Lovely Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Oct 16-20

i want to go i just moved from there earlier this year. But hopefully We'll be there

Since Jay Cutler dropped out
    Ronnie Coleman should take it again

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I live down the street but it is not in the budget. I can rent out my couch for an extra ticket

How much is it anyway? Isn't it like $200 for prejudging and the main event. Can you just go to the expo?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    The man himself, Ronnie Coleman. However, I heard that Flex Wheeler might be a bit surprising this year. *woo-yeah*

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't bought my ticket yet but I plan on going

do you guys think the vip tickets are worth it? I'm flying myself and my girl out for a long weekend....thinking it's worth the 600 a head for the vip? Also, any advice you "locals" could give would be great.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    You will see Wimmpy!

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    I was all set to go (Mandalay Bay reservations and all) cause I thought the Coleman/Cutler battle would be even better this year, butwhen Cutler said he wouldn't be there this year I decided not to spend all that money just to see Coleman win. Instead I am going to take that money and go to the Arnold Classic and Mr. O 2003.

Steele is offline Member
    Warrior this is what i have read: 50 bucks for the prejudging, 75-165 for the show. but there is a ton of free stuff that seems cool. olympia expo 9-5pm friday and saturday. meet the olypians 7 pm thursday night. muscle beach 9-5 friday and sat.

i just plan to go to the prejudging for fifty bucks and hit up everything for free. gotta meet Ronnie and must see Timea Majorova. I am praying she will be there.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Prejudging is when they deside the winner anyway and the expo gives tones of free shit away - so for $50... I can easily swing that. Thanks!

I will probably go over to Mandalay Bay and get some tickets tomorrow...

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have been to the O the last three years. It's definitely worth going to. My favorite part is the expo. Tons of free stuff and you get to meet all the pros and fitness models. Boy, you get to see the biggest freak show with all the fans walking around. There are some real freaks that come to see the O. I am not sure if I will get to go this year. I am trying my hardest to get things set up. I would love to meet some of you up there if I head down.
    S2B

went ahead and made reservations at the luxor. All I know, is with a jacuzzi in our room, I hope I make it to the fucking show! Looking forward to going, and possibly meeting all you fuckers. We should all "do lunch", ahah.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I won an all expense paid trip with 2 VIP passes. I won them in a pro bench contest. 625@242!! Anyway my wife and I fly out of Florida on the 17th. Were gonnna stay at The Ecalibur. I am not a huge fan but since its all free i wll go to all the functions. Including the after party on top of the Mandalay Bay hotel. So Autographs will be by the plenty. I am looking forward to it! Thanks to MetrX and GNC!!

tatty is offline Member
    get lots of photos guys! Especially at the expo!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    If you've never been, the VIP tickets are worth it but if $ matters, the expo by itself is awesome. Bring binoculars if you are getting the $75 tickets. If not, you're better off staying home and watching it on the net

The Meet the Olympians Thursday night is for VIP ticket holders from 7-8. Then it's free for everyone else. Unless you are there very early you will be waiting around to get in and then waiting some more to see/meet just one guy/girl...It's not worth it if you think you will get more than that

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Just bought my tix for the finals can't wait for the expo sat.

Thread Information