Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Bad Experience With All Sport Nutrition

Look guys I just want to tell every one about my experience with All sports nutrition..To start out I had ordered all my sups from Mass Nutrition.com, they had a great price on every thing and very fast shipping, I liked them a lot, no complaints. I changed my mind and thought that I would start ordering from All sports, just because they support AR.. I Thought that would be the only thing I could do. Well after my 2nd order I will prob Never order from them again. My first ordre about 2 months ago was for, right around 100.00, prob. every ones normal sups for awhile...I didnt get them for a good week and a half, they but a little "Leef-let" in my bax and said they had computer problems, sorry. Now 2 fridays ago I order some thing like 200.00 bucks in sups, well I get it the following friday, not the fastest shipping time, but thats fine I was bumming protien off my roommate..Well when I get it I am missing a bag (10lbs) of protien and a bottle of glutamine.. I was pertty pissed the hell off, I E-mailed them on friday (last firday) and I still havent heard any thing back from them.

Iam not trying to say dont order from them, but I would like to make my experience public, and give some feed back on the poor experience Ive had from them.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    i had an experience similar to yours, but it only happened once. i emailed allsports also, but then i called i the toll free number. i left a message, and the main man got back to me asap. while i didnt talk to him directly, he explained what the foul-up was, and offered to make good on my order, if for some reason it didnt show. since then, ive had no problems recieving anything from them.
    im sorry youre having this problem, my suggestion would be to call and leave a message, and ask what the hold up is. the problem with mine was fed ex lost my shipment.
    btw-once i ordered a few supps from them that they ran out of also. they were shipped seperately, the next day.

peace bb79

Yeah BB, thats what I thought, maybe they just ran out, but On the shipping report it shows every thing that I ordered, and It has a big ol' check on the peice of paper, assuming that ment that they thought every thing was in the box..??

Dunno though..

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro, i hear what u r saying but I know the owner 100% for a fact is stand up guy, I will bet my life on it. I have dealt with them for a long time and my supps come alot further than urs for sure as i am in asia, never had a problems really, once they were a little late sending it out and i got a free box of bars thrown in. I really cant fault them and im sure if u get in touch with the main man , explain ur situation he will put u right

peace

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    that sucks to hear about the foulups, but when ordering online, no matter how reputable the source, errors will be made every now and then. good luck with the rest of your sups bro.

peace

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Hopefully the owner has fixed everything for you. You have to remember though, if you e-mail them on Friday, they are off on the weekend. You should hear something back from them by Monday. You can always call them or e-mail the owner at [email protected] and tell him what happened. Mistakes happen, but allsports always seems to make things right in the end. Get in touch with them and let us know what happens in the end. It always turns out good in the end, and I don't see this time being any different.

system admin is offline Owner
    If there EVER is a problem.. we will make sure it gets fixed. We ship out many packages and respect everyones needs for their supplements. Our goal is to never make a mistake, but with so many things that can go wrong from the order being placed by the customer to the package being delivered, all we can promise is that you will be taken care of one way or another and your business will always be appreciated.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Never had a problem with ASN...just be patient, ASN ain't tryin' to scam anyone..lol

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    ASN has given me great service (6+ orders) w/3-5 day delivery.

Just an update, I got an e-mail from them and they said that they would take care of it. Brian also called me at my home and said that he would take of it. So hopefully they will take care of me..

Thread Information