Uconish is offline Member

started a cycel..Got all F*cked up.....but now im back

hey bros Well its been a couple of months since i last posted but now im back finally...........i missed you guys

thinks were pretty messed up for me I did all my research for months and months and decided on a cycle It was going to be TT dbols 40mg ED, TT equipose 400mg week, Tornel Ethanate 400mg week I got Arimidex and was running it at .5mg EOD Had the clomids milk thistle ALA.......the whole bit.....I did a sh*t hold of research

Started the cycle in the begining of July 2002.....Within two weeks my training partner and i put on 6lbs each Everything was going great Then all of a sudden both of us end up with cellulitis in our freakin ankle So that set us back about a week cause i could barely walk

Then hit the gym again a week later i start vomitting like crazy and i cant eat for like a 4 days and the doc doesnt know whats wrong with me Finally i get better and have been keeping up with my cycle, go back to the gym and pull my hamstring doing legs I was like WHAT THE F*CK

So i stopped the cycle the bad part is i wasted about half of it but i still have a full bottle of Eq and Test plus clomids and Arimidexs

Ive been hittiing the gym hard again and planning on competing sometime within a year According to some of the guys at the gym that compete i should do pretty well

My problem now is whether i should wait and cycle when i get a little older your should i go ahead and cycle Ive grown aolt over the past year without AS and i think im still growing plus i just turned 20 a few months ago My only delema is that i know that the majority of the guys in the show are gonna be on something

The guys at the gym know that im not on anything and they tell me i should place well in the show for it being my first one So im thinking if naturally i could place well with AS i should do even better

I dont know what to do?????and since the gear i have made me sick im thinking that its no good and i should scrap it and buy a whole new cycle? What do you guys think?

The guys from

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck bro. If you know you are still growing and you didn't freeze your growth plate last time(your lucky) I would say compete naturally this time. Your first show is not about winning anyway. You can get some experience with contest prep and the actually competition.

BTW Welcome back

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you gotta hold of some bad juice. I would get rid of the rest of it and buy all new juice.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    how do you get cellulitis in your ancles???????????????????/
    and if it's both of you I second tt333 bad juice...throw it away

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Dude, I bet there is a "Charlie Brown raincloud" hovering above your head too........

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    scrap it and i will send you my address soon!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information